Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: After.the.Reality.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E18.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bhaskar The Rascal (2015) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 23.20.91.30.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Trial Uploader Status

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 239, 240  [Next]
Page 37 of 240   [ 3590 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 01:38
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
gkostov78 wrote:
Hello,I want to apply for Trial Uploader,I want to upload all 5 seasons of bulgarian movie called "Pod Prikritie" (Undercover) with english subtitles of course.I was having a account at KAT but since its deleted the account is gone too.I got also seedbox so I dont worry about dead torrents.My other account at 1337x.to also - 1337x.to/user/gkostov78/

Thanks
Do you plan to upload more then just the one TV show?
We do look for more more regular uploaders on ET.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 07:18
Author:
Hello,
i am not an encoder until recently. I have started to encode in HEVC 10 either 3500 Kbps or 4000 Kbps video bit rate and audio is just muxed not encoded. Most of the time, all my audio is DTS 5.1 if available, if not then DTS 7.1. I can provide media info on some of my encodes that i have done, and you guys can judge or even pass on a link to one of my encodes. I would be uploading movies and shows.
All of my encodes are from a bluray source.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 07:26
Author: ModeratorET lover
AnorexicSeal wrote:
Hello,
i am not an encoder until recently. I have started to encode in HEVC 10 either 3500 Kbps or 4000 Kbps video bit rate and audio is just muxed not encoded. Most of the time, all my audio is DTS 5.1 if available, if not then DTS 7.1. I can provide media info on some of my encodes that i have done, and you guys can judge or even pass on a link to one of my encodes. I would be uploading movies and shows.

Hello thank you for that, is there any site you already upload to and if so could you please provide details, thank you :)
No avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 07:41
Author:
I would like to request upload status. I usually upload books. i have been uploading to the piratebay under wildpig1234 since like before 2010. Thanks.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 07:52
Author:

ange1 wrote:

AnorexicSeal wrote:
Hello,

Hello thank you for that, is there any site you already upload to and if so could you please provide details, thank you

Unfortunately, not yet, although i do want to.
ET is my only public tracker, i was usually on KAT but i was just active on the forums.
Sorry, i wish i did have other trackers where i did upload, but i dont.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 07:55
Author: ModeratorET lover
AnorexicSeal wrote:

ange1 wrote:

AnorexicSeal wrote:
Hello,

Hello thank you for that, is there any site you already upload to and if so could you please provide details, thank you

ET is my only public tracker, i was usually on KAT but i was just active on the forums.

Ok maybe you could upload to The Pirate Bay and then reapply after you have at least 15 torrents so we can check on those please
No avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 08:04
Author:

ange1 wrote:

AnorexicSeal wrote:

ange1 wrote:

AnorexicSeal wrote:
Hello,

Ok maybe you could upload to The Pirate Bay and then reapply after you have at least 15 torrents so we can check on those please

Okay, sure thing.
Thanks
No avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:20
Author:

Mulva1989 wrote:

gkostov78 wrote:
Hello,I want to apply for Trial Uploader,I want to upload all 5 seasons of bulgarian movie called "Pod Prikritie" (Undercover) with english subtitles of course.I was having a account at KAT but since its deleted the account is gone too.I got also seedbox so I dont worry about dead torrents.My other account at 1337x.to also - 1337x.to/user/gkostov78/

Thanks

Of course
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:47
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
gkostov78 wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:

gkostov78 wrote:

Thanks

Of course

Sorry .. denied..
I've tried to download 4 of your torrents.. none had active seeds. And you only started uploading 4 days ago.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 13:33
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
wildpig wrote:
I would like to request upload status. I usually upload books. i have been uploading to the piratebay under wildpig1234 since like before 2010. Thanks.
the majority of your uploads were applications/software and games which you cant upload here and you have not uploaded for over 2 years on that account why such long inactivity? we need active uploaders denied
No avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 19:17
Author:

19tommy59 wrote:

wildpig wrote:

the majority of your uploads were applications/software and games which you cant upload here and you have not uploaded for over 2 years on that account why such long inactivity? we need active uploaders denied

I actually uploaded not that many games/apps and those uploads are actually the ones that are not already available.

most of the stuffs you see i uploaded are actually map addons, a few game trainers and several videos. There's not that many pure apps/games with exe per say.

Also those books uploads are actually not available before and i thought that it would be useful to have them up.

I must admit that i am not what you would call a regular uploader. I do tend to upload in spurts and then idle for a while. I don't just upload to upload but upload because i come across stuffs i think a lot of people would enjoy that hasn't been posted or posted improperly. A few of the releases including the books are actually my own works or property.....

in other words, quality over quantity...

gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 01:21
Author: Site FriendSun
wildpig wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:

wildpig wrote:

I actually uploaded not that many games/apps and those uploads are actually the ones that are not already available.

most of the stuffs you see i uploaded are actually map addons, a few game trainers and several videos. There's not that many pure apps/games with exe per say.

Also those books uploads are actually not available before and i thought that it would be useful to have them up.

I must admit that i am not what you would call a regular uploader. I do tend to upload in spurts and then idle for a while. I don't just upload to upload but upload because i come across stuffs i think a lot of people would enjoy that hasn't been posted or posted improperly. A few of the releases including the books are actually my own works or property.....

in other words, quality over quantity...
The fact still remains that nothing has been uploaded for 2 years. For us that's a wee bit more than a "spurt".
Unless that were to change at the site you're uploading at now, thanks but we'll pass.
On3Kosn3r avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 08:23
Author:

Hello,

I'm new and I love menbre upload movies and albums

thank you
On3Kosn3r
igodeepa avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 08:32
Author:
I would love to be an uploader. I will be fully commited and I don't have any other accounts. I have many things That I would love to share.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 09:54
Author: Site FriendSun
On3Kosn3r wrote:
Hello,

I'm new and I love menbre upload movies and albums

thank you
On3Kosn3r
Denied
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 239, 240  [Next]
Page 37 of 240   [ 3590 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1