ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.157.52.205.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Trial Uploader Status


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 224, 225  [Next]
Page 4 of 225   [ 3372 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Zynt avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 08:19
Author:
Hello, I do not if you have apply if you are vip or not but oh well. I have posted torrents for a couple of months now. I posted on kat then it got shut down. AS for what I plan on uploading it is porn, the kind that cost 15-30 dollars for one video. As for experience I have a porn account were I am ranked third out of the whole site if that counts as experience. Other than that there is not much to say.
rewalston avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 18:42
Author:
I would like to upload some VSH tapes that I have converted to AVI format. The only ones that I plan on uploading are ones not found as torrents already.
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 19:44
Author: AdminSun
rewalston wrote:
I would like to upload some VSH tapes that I have converted to AVI format. The only ones that I plan on uploading are ones not found as torrents already.

Examples of content ? + any experiance at other locations
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 19:45
Author: AdminSun
eyezonme wrote:
I'd like to apply for trial uploader status. I'll upload mainly HD movies/TV, as well as educational PDF books. I have a strong reputation on several private trackers.

Links/usernames plz ?
toocool81 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 21:08
Author:
Hi, I would like to request for an uploader status. I was an uploader/KAT elite mod on KAT before it got shut down, TPB, 1337x, and here. I'll be uploading books fiction/non-fiction. Thank you!
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 22:11
Author: Site FriendSun
toocool81 wrote:
Hi, I would like to request for an uploader status. I was an uploader/elite mod on KAT before it got shut down, TPB, 1337x, and here. I'll be uploading books fiction/non-fiction. Thank you!
pm sent
rewalston avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 00:58
Author:


LRS wrote:


rewalston wrote:
I would like to upload some VSH tapes that I have converted to AVI format. The only ones that I plan on uploading are ones not found as torrents already.


Examples of content ? + any experiance at other locations


Sorry about that LRS. I had some experience on another Torrent site, but they are no longer around. So I'm basically starting over. The movies I'd be uploading as I said would only be ones that I would not be able to find else where. All family oriented no adult. Disney, one on the Flying Wallendas (kind of biographical). Not sure the others. I have at least 3 or 4 that I know of that I'm planning on uploading. Two ready for the pipe are 1940 Fantasia and also Warriors of Virtue.
Rusty
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 02:17
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
rewalston wrote:

LRS wrote:


rewalston wrote:
I would like to upload some VSH tapes that I have converted to AVI format. The only ones that I plan on uploading are ones not found as torrents already.


Examples of content ? + any experiance at other locations


Sorry about that LRS. I had some experience on another Torrent site, but they are no longer around. So I'm basically starting over. The movies I'd be uploading as I said would only be ones that I would not be able to find else where. All family oriented no adult. Disney, one on the Flying Wallendas (kind of biographical). Not sure the others. I have at least 3 or 4 that I know of that I'm planning on uploading. Two ready for the pipe are 1940 Fantasia and also Warriors of Virtue.
Rusty
OK.. lets give it a try. Trial status granted.
Please do read the uploading rules before you start uploading : https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1270/site+members+rules+upload+comments+reviews+etc.html
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 02:18
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
eyezonme wrote:

LRS wrote:
Links/usernames plz ?


hd-torrents.org
privatehd.to

Username 'eyezonme' on both.

Do you upload to those trackers or do you mean you just have a high ratio there?
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 16:39
Author:
Hi Mods,

the_android_cracker here,

I am new guy on ET or any torrent site for that matter.
I mod android games for my personal use, I saw lots of infected android games MOD torrents (mirrored from Chinese Russian sites).
So I would like to start my journey as Android Modded games uploader, here on ET.
I have a torrent that I can post to get verified.

Thanks.
Waiting for reply.

EDIT:

I do not know what went wrong,
I am a software code reverse engineering expert, I MOD games for fun. That's about me.
Stuff you wanna upload -> Android mod games and apps.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 16:42
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
the_android_cracker wrote:
Hi Mods,

the_android_cracker here,

I am new guy on ET or any torrent site for that matter.
I mod android games for my personal use, I saw lots of infected android games MOD torrents (mirrored from Chinese Russian sites).
So I would like to start my journey as Android Modded games uploader, here on ET.
I have a torrent that I can post to get verified.

Thanks.
Waiting for reply.

Read page 1 Denied
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 19:14
Author: Trusted Uploader
Hello,

I am planning to upload the Brazilian TV show The Noite com Danilo Gentili (tt3612488). I had well over 50 uploads as skylane77 on KAT, and have been uploading as skylane2 (anonymously) on TPB ever since.

I switched to non-anonymous on TPB, for more than a week now, as requested by Mulva1989.

Thank you kindly.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 19:38
Author:
free evry software
Attachment:

téléchargement.jpg  [ 4.84 KB | Downloads: 10 ]
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 20:05
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
joetheking123 wrote:
free evry software
Denied
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 23:29
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
skylane77 wrote:
Hello,

I am planning to upload the Brazilian TV show The Noite com Danilo Gentili (tt3612488). I had well over 50 uploads as skylane77 on KAT, and have been uploading as skylane2 (anonymously) on TPB ever since.

I switched to non-anonymous on TPB, for more than a week now, as requested by Mulva1989.

Thank you kindly.
Keep on uploading and re-apply in a week or 2.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 224, 225  [Next]
Page 4 of 225   [ 3372 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4