Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.148.103.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Trial Uploader Status

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 220, 221  [Next]
Page 42 of 221   [ 3310 posts ]
AuthorMessage
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 22:49
Author: Site FriendSun
hotheadedbeast wrote:
I want to upload the track as it is a rare religious track and is Indian. I am too an Indian and my name is rudra rathore and have used extra torrent for years but now I want to take initiative and provide other users useful/required data. Thank you. Please let me upload this torrent on website
You need verifiable content at another site, 10 to 15 torrents, then post back with site userID.
Kat is not an option.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 08:27
Author:
Hello. I would like to start uploading the tv series that I have. I have downloaded about 5.5TB of tv shows mostly from kick ass torrents and as they are now not online anymore I figured that I would give this stuff to y'all if y'all want them. I have about 120 tv shows in their entirety - all seasons and all episodes and I would like to upload them in their entirety. I notice on this site that many of the shows are down by episode and it just takes a while to download a whole season. I am stupid on the computer, found KAT by chance, so if y'all help I'll upload a lot of tv for y'alls site. I download torrents from y'all these days so I'm just giving back what I took out. let me know
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 08:38
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
tnw71 wrote:
Hello. I would like to start uploading the tv series that I have. I have downloaded about 5.5TB of tv shows mostly from kick ass torrents and as they are now not online anymore I figured that I would give this stuff to y'all if y'all want them. I have about 120 tv shows in their entirety - all seasons and all episodes and I would like to upload them in their entirety. I notice on this site that many of the shows are down by episode and it just takes a while to download a whole season. I am stupid on the computer, found KAT by chance, so if y'all help I'll upload a lot of tv for y'alls site. I download torrents from y'all these days so I'm just giving back what I took out. let me know
We like to verify a bunch of torrents before we give out upload status..
I suggest you start uploading elsewhere first and re-apply in a week or 2 when you have about a dozen or more torrents for us to evaluate.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:28
Author:
hello again, i don't know how to make the torrent. I have 5.5TB of tv shows but i don't know how to make the torrent so I can upload it. where can i go to learn how to make the torrent?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:39
tnw71 wrote:
hello again, i don't know how to make the torrent. I have 5.5TB of tv shows but i don't know how to make the torrent so I can upload it. where can i go to learn how to make the torrent?

try this:
https://extratorrent.cc/article/119/how+to+create+torrents+upload+them+to+et.html
Obviously the part where you upload to ET doesn't work until you acquire upload status, but the process of creating the .torrent is the same everywhere. When you have a dozen or so torrents elsewhere for us to evaluate you can re-apply for trial upload status here.

If you have any more questions regarding how to create torrents please post them in the forum section below as this is not a discussion thread.
https://extratorrent.cc/forum/category/18/general+tutorials.html
No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:16
Author: Blocked
Hello! How are you admin? I would like to apply for trial uploader status.

My contents and objective would be to provide and contribute movies in the lowest file size possible. The edge of of my uploads is that most of the movies has embedded subtitle in it. Most movies are Blu Ray and the file sizes ranges from 600-800 MB, WEB DL from 350-500 MB.

I have been uploading to KAT for more than a year but then it went down. I have a dedicated seedbox and all of that. I also began uploading on 1337x(dot)to/user/Sixpence/

Thanks, waiting for a reply.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:30
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Sixpense wrote:

My contents and objective would be to provide and contribute movies in the lowest file size possible. The edge of of my uploads is that most of the movies has embedded subtitle in it. Most movies are Blu Ray and the file sizes ranges from 600-800 MB, WEB DL from 350-500 MB.

I have been uploading to KAT for more than a year but then it went down. I have a dedicated seedbox and all of that. I also began uploading on 1337x(dot)to/user/Sixpence/

please continue to upload at 1337x for a while and then come back and ask for trial uploader status that way we have some torrents to use as verifiable source thanks.come back after 20+ uploads.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:40
Author: Blocked

19tommy59 wrote:

Sixpense wrote:

please continue to upload at 1337x for a while and then come back and ask for trial uploader status that way we have some torrents to use as verifiable source thanks.come back after 20+ uploads.

Okay noted, will do.
SouvikDhar avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 16:35
Author:
Hi.. I Want to upload Movies and music ecoded by me.. original. i am new . i would be happy if any one agree me to upload torrents thank u
GoFool avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 17:37
Author:
I have an account on both thepiratebay.org and 1377x.to tor sites with profile name : GoFool
And want to upload here to...
also before u guys say no i yet still have much to upload..
So plZz give me atleast a trial uploading for my collection
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 17:45
SouvikDhar wrote:
Hi.. I Want to upload Movies and music ecoded by me.. original. i am new . i would be happy if any one agree me to upload torrents thank u
We like to verify a bunch of torrents before we give out upload status..
I suggest you start uploading elsewhere first and re-apply in a week or 2 when you have about a dozen or more torrents for us to evaluate.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 17:48
GoFool wrote:
I have an account on both thepiratebay.org and 1377x.to tor sites with profile name : GoFool
And want to upload here to...
also before u guys say no i yet still have much to upload..
So plZz give me atleast a trial uploading for my collection
Please keep on uploading and re-apply when you have about a dozen torrents for us to evaluate.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 02:28
Author:
Good morning. I apologize for not being able to go to the forums to read about this before uploading any torrents. I would like to apply to be an uploader, even as a trial uploader only, just to set up an additional repository for my past torrents.

I was an uploader for KAT for a while; I've uploaded a few movies under the name of AVALUNCH. A few of following that can be searched on Monova.org are:
9 2009 480p AVALUNCH
Safe 720p AVALUNCH
Chronicle 720p AVALUNCH

TPB seems offline from my end so I'm unable to show additional torrents such as MP3s within the EDM and pop genres.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 03:40
aaronshepard wrote:
Good morning. I apologize for not being able to go to the forums to read about this before uploading any torrents. I would like to apply to be an uploader, even as a trial uploader only, just to set up an additional repository for my past torrents.

I was an uploader for KAT for a while; I've uploaded a few movies under the name of AVALUNCH. A few of following that can be searched on Monova.org are:
9 2009 480p AVALUNCH
Safe 720p AVALUNCH
Chronicle 720p AVALUNCH

TPB seems offline from my end so I'm unable to show additional torrents such as MP3s within the EDM and pop genres.
Sorry, denied.
All uploads I see from your usernname on monova are 1+ year old, except for an mp3 single. We do require more regular uploaders then that.
bAbera avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 04:03
Author:
I would like to apply for Trail uploader status. I have some multilingual movies to share. Thank you.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 220, 221  [Next]
Page 42 of 221   [ 3310 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2