ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: All.Nighter.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bokeh.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.197.180.64.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Trial Uploader Status


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 220, 221  [Next]
Page 53 of 221   [ 3315 posts ]
AuthorMessage
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:07
Author: Site FriendSun
RbHb wrote:
hi i'm new here but i'm from t411 where i uploaded a lot of softwares (kennyzz69).
I'm principally here to upload porn video because i can't on t411 and i have a lot of them that i want to share.
We're good on porn, thanks.
AsterismStar avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 16:23
Author:
I used to upload to kat, may she rise again. Your site is great she was the best. Of course I use to think The Piratebay was the thing, but when the man gets you, oh well.

I am here now. I do a few uploads, kind of plugging gaps were I can. Here is most of my stuff that I remember.

Had to order NYPD from Amazon UK to get seasons 9,10,11,12

Want to upload Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 1080p x265 10bit AAC 96.0 Kbps Eng Dub

Since there is no English 1080p out there
No avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 18:23
Author:
i only wanted to upload one torrent which is not available anywhere else. it was on kat the last days it was up.

it is a x265 version of a TV series called vinyl www.imdb.com/title/tt3186130/

here is the magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:74BC091BC18B042A2E429CE6EFDCA43AB77B5F71
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 19:12
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
wazejel wrote:
i only wanted to upload one torrent which is not available anywhere else. it was on kat the last days it was up.

it is a x265 version of a TV series called vinyl www.imdb.com/title/tt3186130/

here is the magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:74BC091BC18B042A2E429CE6EFDCA43AB77B5F71
Denied
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 19:16
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
AsterismStar wrote:
I used to upload to kat, may she rise again. Your site is great she was the best. Of course I use to think The Piratebay was the thing, but when the man gets you, oh well.

I am here now. I do a few uploads, kind of plugging gaps were I can. Here is most of my stuff that I remember.

Had to order NYPD from Amazon UK to get seasons 9,10,11,12

Want to upload Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 1080p x265 10bit AAC 96.0 Kbps Eng Dub

Since there is no English 1080p out there
Give us links to where else you upload so we can check you out
AsterismStar avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 19:29
Author:
These are some I Uploaded to KAT
www.magnetdl.com/r/rayrrr/

www.magnetdl.com/n/nypd-blue-season-dvd-rip-480p/

www.magnetdl.com/file/2265439/jeremiah-johnson-corrected-subtitles-srt/


Names at Kickass
User asterism kickass
User Qebehsenuef @ kickass
SHADOW84 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 19:42
Author:
Hi, everyone!

I want share some movies. I´m Member-administrator in Thesubfactory.net, I have this same Nick.

Also I´m uploader in 1337x And ThePirateBay
I hope allow share here my material. Thanks a lot.
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 19:44
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
AsterismStar wrote:
These are some I Uploaded to KAT
www.magnetdl.com/r/rayrrr/

www.magnetdl.com/n/nypd-blue-season-dvd-rip-480p/

www.magnetdl.com/file/2265439/jeremiah-johnson-corrected-subtitles-srt/


Names at Kickass
User asterism kickass
User Qebehsenuef @ kickass
kat is no longer an option.... tbp? 1337?, demonoid?, btscene?, ahashare? etc etc
AsterismStar avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 19:51
Author:
Search asterism kickass . Fifth on the list is My Man Godfrey, Downloaded 56 times.
Don't know what else I can give.
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 19:54
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
AsterismStar wrote:
Search asterism kickass . Fifth on the list is My Man Godfrey, Downloaded 56 times.
Don't know what else I can give.
Upload to said sites then repost here after you have 10-15 torrents until then denied
AsterismStar avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 20:01
Author:
Well it is not that important that I share my work. Just trying to give back, but this too much effort. I gave you 20 uploads.

You could email me direct. rayr@ you should have the rest.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 21:33
Author: Blocked
I would like to upload Movies torrents.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 21:46
Author: ModeratorET lover
IvanChavez wrote:
I would like to upload Movies torrents.

Sorry denied unless you have any previous uploading experience then could you please provide, thank you
AsterismStar avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 02:47
Author:
I see now. You only want bulk uploaders
Cool I will just go away
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 03:39
Author:
verify
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 220, 221  [Next]
Page 53 of 221   [ 3315 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2