H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.205.153.192.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Trial Uploader Status

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 221, 222  [Next]
Page 54 of 222   [ 3321 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 04:10
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
raoufbel wrote:
verify
Denied.
badtoy91 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 04:27
Author: Blocked
I am quite sorry and while i do not wish to seem ungrateful, after being Trusted Uploader and Verified Uploader Trial Uploader seems like slap in the face. It is of no fault or error of mine only that you changed your rules in the time when i left to attend to study and when I returned.

There was never a question of the quality of my uploads only that after returning and realizing many of my uploads were dead and i removed or requested they be removed that I was seemingly punished because I didnt meet a amount or volume requirement.

To me this seems insulting when i see so many new uploaders with far less experience, with a status I once held and through no fault of my own was taken away without a word or explanation.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 04:52
badtoy91 wrote:
I am quite sorry and while i do not wish to seem ungrateful, after being Trusted Uploader and Verified Uploader Trial Uploader seems like slap in the face. It is of no fault or error of mine only that you changed your rules in the time when i left to attend to study and when I returned.

There was never a question of the quality of my uploads only that after returning and realizing many of my uploads were dead and i removed or requested they be removed that I was seemingly punished because I didnt meet a amount or volume requirement.

To me this seems insulting when i see so many new uploaders with far less experience, with a status I once held and through no fault of my own was taken away without a word or explanation.
Solved..
If you don't agree with my decision you can take it up with an admin. Since you don't want trial upload status anyway I'm gonna ask you to stop posting here.
thedevloper avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:01
Author:
Hi i'am the Developer from Kat.cr i am new here, but i was an old torrent uploader on kat.cr. i upload torrent about Udemy , lynda courses and also unity asset. i upload unity asset to help game developers test the asset before buying them.
And i would like to ask for trial uploader status.
my website + my torrent links
kat.cr/thedevloper
www.downpas.com
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:29
Author: Blocked

ange1 wrote:

IvanChavez wrote:
I would like to upload Movies torrents.

Sorry denied unless you have any previous uploading experience then could you please provide, thank you

I already have experience, I was uploading on KAT.CR, Check this account
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:47
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
IvanChavez wrote:

ange1 wrote:

IvanChavez wrote:
I would like to upload Movies torrents.

Sorry denied unless you have any previous uploading experience then could you please provide, thank you

I already have experience, I was uploading on KAT.CR, Check this account
Denied -We cant verify kat accounts anymore
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:48
thedevloper wrote:
Hi i'am the Developer from Kat.cr i am new here, but i was an old torrent uploader on kat.cr. i upload torrent about Udemy , lynda courses and also unity asset. i upload unity asset to help game developers test the asset before buying them.
And i would like to ask for trial uploader status.
my website + my torrent links
kat.cr/thedevloper
www.downpas.com
Denied -We cant verify kat accounts anymore
bILzxx avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 18:03
Author:
I WANT TO UPLOAD MY PAKISTANI MOVIES ...
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 18:29
bILzxx wrote:
I WANT TO UPLOAD MY PAKISTANI MOVIES ...
Denied
No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 00:38
Author:
Hello,

Been a member of Demonoid (SeaWolff) since Nov 17, 2006. TPB (Sea.Wolf) since just as long. KAT till it died (RIP). Torrenting.com(TheBigBadWolf) and Isohunt(TheBigBadWolf) as well more recently. Had this torrent on KAT and would like to restore it here. Fair number of short movies to be shown with the WindowsFX projector. Same as on the AtmosFear/AtmosFX websites. Contents of 3 retail USB sticks as well as site downloads for Halloween and Christmas to be played on the TV or shown on walls, windows or used for other special effects. I don't see these files anywhere as a torrent and would like to continue to share. Currently as one large collection but would also divide up the files to make individual torrents. Folders are backed up on Dropbox so they never stop seeding.

Thanx
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 01:17
The_Big_Bad_Wolf wrote:
Hello,

Been a member of Demonoid (SeaWolff) since Nov 17, 2006. TPB (Sea.Wolf) since just as long. KAT till it died (RIP). Torrenting.com(TheBigBadWolf) and Isohunt(TheBigBadWolf) as well more recently. Had this torrent on KAT and would like to restore it here. Fair number of short movies to be shown with the WindowsFX projector. Same as on the AtmosFear/AtmosFX websites. Contents of 3 retail USB sticks as well as site downloads for Halloween and Christmas to be played on the TV or shown on walls, windows or used for other special effects. I don't see these files anywhere as a torrent and would like to continue to share. Currently as one large collection but would also divide up the files to make individual torrents. Folders are backed up on Dropbox so they never stop seeding.

Thanx
Sorry denied..
We don't give out upload status for single uploads.
dxm001 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 06:06
Author:
Sir
Please verify some of my new torrents as I am unable to upload new ones. Thanks.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 06:11
dxm001 wrote:
Sir
Please verify some of my new torrents as I am unable to upload new ones. Thanks.
You don't have any torrents...
If you want upload status give us a link of other sites you upload to so we have something to evaluate you by.
dxm001 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 08:08
Author:
When I'm trying to add new torrent, it move me here:

Www.extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/24326/trial+uploader+status.html

I can't understand how to upload.....
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 09:10
dxm001 wrote:
When I'm trying to add new torrent, it move me here:

Www.extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/24326/trial+uploader+status.html

I can't understand how to upload.....
Read above!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 221, 222  [Next]
Page 54 of 222   [ 3321 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3