ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: A.Dogs.Purpose.2017.HC.TCRip.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: Life 2017 HDCAM ENG x264-UNiQUE
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Tiger.Hunter.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Frogs (1972) 720p BluRay x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 2.0] -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.157.52.205.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Trial Uploader Status


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 224, 225  [Next]
Page 60 of 225   [ 3375 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 22:55
Author:
I have only 13 torrents on piratesbay.org. The site has been down a few days. Thats why I came on here. If I don't get uploader status I'll look elsewhere. I don't know what the big deal is here but oh well, there your rules.

My piratesbay profile is blu3collar.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 23:11
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
blu3collar wrote:
I have only 13 torrents on piratesbay.org. The site has been down a few days. Thats why I came on here. If I don't get uploader status I'll look elsewhere. I don't know what the big deal is here but oh well, there your rules.

My piratesbay profile is blu3collar.
I can visit tpb just fine now..
Please post a comment for us on your latest torrent to verify it's your account.
Rakeshkumar3x avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 05:54
Author: Blocked
Upload Billa Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed Language Prabhas Movie
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 06:15
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Rakeshkumar3x wrote:
Upload Billa Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed Language Prabhas Movie
Denied
arcticsleep avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:43
Author: Blocked
.
jaspreetdarck avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:52
Author:


gerald99 wrote:


jaspreetdarck wrote:
gerald99 wrote:


jaspreetdarck wrote:
hi i am thegoodguy from darckrepacks and here i want to upload our game repacks torrent and ours are smallest on the net! hope i get an uploaded status

Denied

sorry i think i didnt gave a proper introduction......btw you can check my profile and give me a trial uploader (didnt noticed diffrerence between uploader & trial uploader)
hope you grant me
you can check me at darckrepacks

I said Denied!
You keep offering "Denuvo protected games offline activation fee" while our gaming uploader's offer gaming
torrents for free!

you really think i will upload prepacks? i am just gonna upload repacks not "prepacks"
i just want to upload my torrent for helping the gamers!
i will upload only games which have a crack e.g. mafia 3
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:56
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
arcticsleep wrote:
Hi I am new here and I am trying to upload software and stuffs that are pro and cracked.
I like to crack them and repack them and share it to the audiance.
I have repacked utorrent application and posted it here as trial upload.
Hope I get it approved soon.
Denied.
As can be read on page 1
"Do NOT request to upload software/games"
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:57
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
jaspreetdarck wrote:

gerald99 wrote:


jaspreetdarck wrote:
gerald99 wrote:


jaspreetdarck wrote:
hi i am thegoodguy from darckrepacks and here i want to upload our game repacks torrent and ours are smallest on the net! hope i get an uploaded status

Denied

sorry i think i didnt gave a proper introduction......btw you can check my profile and give me a trial uploader (didnt noticed diffrerence between uploader & trial uploader)
hope you grant me
you can check me at darckrepacks

I said Denied!
You keep offering "Denuvo protected games offline activation fee" while our gaming uploader's offer gaming
torrents for free!

you really think i will upload prepacks? i am just gonna upload repacks not "prepacks"
i just want to upload my torrent for helping the gamers!
i will upload only games which have a crack e.g. mafia 3
No...
Please stop posting here.. You're not getting upload status you've been denied 3 times now... That's pretty final.
jaspreetdarck avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:17
Author:


Mulva1989 wrote:


jaspreetdarck wrote:

gerald99 wrote:


jaspreetdarck wrote:
gerald99 wrote:


jaspreetdarck wrote:
hi i am thegoodguy from darckrepacks and here i want to upload our game repacks torrent and ours are smallest on the net! hope i get an uploaded status

Denied

sorry i think i didnt gave a proper introduction......btw you can check my profile and give me a trial uploader (didnt noticed diffrerence between uploader & trial uploader)
hope you grant me
you can check me at darckrepacks

I said Denied!
You keep offering "Denuvo protected games offline activation fee" while our gaming uploader's offer gaming
torrents for free!

you really think i will upload prepacks? i am just gonna upload repacks not "prepacks"
i just want to upload my torrent for helping the gamers!
i will upload only games which have a crack e.g. mafia 3

No...
Please stop posting here.. You're not getting upload status you've been denied 3 times now... That's pretty final.

hmmm ok bro i can understand....thanks for replying btw!
No avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 13:01
Author: Trusted Uploader
I was a verified uploader on KickAssTorrents with username kleen2.

I'm also on PirateBay under the username kleen and kleen2.

I had about 500 torrents on KAT and TPB with two nicknames.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 14:15
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
kleen2 wrote:
I was a verified uploader on KickAssTorrents with username kleen2.

I'm also on PirateBay under the username kleen and kleen2.

I had about 500 torrents on KAT and TPB with two nicknames.
going to give you a shot please do not limit your uploads to just one genre!!
No avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 14:56
Author: Trusted Uploader
Thank you
Neoisa avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 18:04
Author:
I'd like to apply for uploader status. I have an accounts at 1 other site.
The site is EZTV and have been using your site and theirs for about 8 years now and want to give back a little.

Thank you
Neo
No avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 18:14
Author:
Hello

i am new "kid" in here and i have really big collection of music videos,and i want to upload these gigs at here..

i havent trade/or upload torrents very long time at anywhere,and i found that page from internet and i want to be part of this site...



cheers...


Juzzi (Hellstorm79)
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 21:04
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Neoisa wrote:
I'd like to apply for uploader status. I have an accounts at 1 other site.
The site is EZTV and have been using your site and theirs for about 8 years now and want to give back a little.

Thank you
Neo
Denied
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 224, 225  [Next]
Page 60 of 225   [ 3375 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4