View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.104.247.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Trial Uploader Status

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 220, 221  [Next]
Page 63 of 221   [ 3313 posts ]
AuthorMessage
madnort avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:17
Author: Blocked

Mulva1989 wrote:

madnort wrote:
Hey there, i intend to upload collections of Hollywood Movies in English. I used to upload in KAT until it got taken down, I was a Elite uploader on KickAssTorrents with username madnort. I have 5000+ Torrent upload on Kat.

Kat Profile
katcr.co/show/users/madnort/

You have any other sites you upload to? We like to verify a bunch of torrents from users before we grant upload permission.

Who was who on KAT is no longer verifiable...

I was just here on Kickass Torrent. But Kickass Torrent site just Down. I have not uploaded any site Only Kickass Torrent. But I want to upload to the site Extratorrent.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:41
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
madnort wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:

madnort wrote:
Hey there, i intend to upload collections of Hollywood Movies in English. I used to upload in KAT until it got taken down, I was a Elite uploader on KickAssTorrents with username madnort. I have 5000+ Torrent upload on Kat.

Kat Profile

You have any other sites you upload to? We like to verify a bunch of torrents from users before we grant upload permission.

I was just here on Kickass Torrent. But Kickass Torrent site just Down. I have not uploaded any site Only Kickass Torrent. But I want to upload to the site Extratorrent.
The old kickass is gone so there is no way to verify what you did before ..
I suggest you start uploading elsewhere first and re-apply in a week or 2 when you have at least a dozen or more torrents for us to evaluate.
madnort avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:51

Mulva1989 wrote:

madnort wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:

madnort wrote:

Kat Profile

I suggest you start uploading elsewhere first and re-apply in a week or 2 when you have at least a dozen or more torrents for us to evaluate.

I do not have much time before I do here on the site. Please Verify From KickassTorrent. Just in time will come again Kickass Torrent. kickasstorrent is under-construction mode.

Please visit my profile

Attachment:

proof.jpg  [ 49.3 KB | Downloads: 2 ]
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:02
madnort wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:

madnort wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:

madnort wrote:

Kat Profile

I do not have much time before I do here on the site. Please Verify From KickassTorrent. Just in time will come again Kickass Torrent. kickasstorrent is under-construction mode.

Please visit my profile

Denied..
Those stats aren't linked to a DB yet and are the same for everyone..
So obviously you're trying to bamboozle us by trying to sell us fake upload stats.
loadstone2k12 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 15:08
Hello! I Want to upload TV Shows in English. I am VIP on TPB. I used to upload in TPB. I have 100+ Torrent upload on ThePiratebay. My TPB Username is Loadstone2k12.

TPB Profile
thepiratebay.red/user/loadstone2k12/
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 15:18
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
loadstone2k12 wrote:
Hello! I Want to upload TV Shows in English. I used to upload in TPB. I have 5000+ Torrent upload on ThePiratebay. My TPB Username is Loadstone2k12.

TPB Profile
thepiratebay.red/user/loadstone2k12/
will check and get back to you be patient please.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 15:21
Author:
Hello, I want to upload the theme for wordpress. There are some good wordpress themes, I want to share them.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 15:35
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Cooltheme wrote:
Hello, I want to upload the theme for wordpress. There are some good wordpress themes, I want to share them.
do you have any experience uploading? if so list it in post and your offer is very limited so you may want to consider expanding your repertoire before requesting status.
djankit007 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 18:02
Author:

Mulva1989 wrote:

djankit007 wrote:
Hi, I had uploaded some 25+ torrents on Kickasstorrents (KAT) which is not accessible now because the website has been taken down. I would like to request you to grant me uploader status so that I can continue uploading new torrents. I mostly upload media contents and prefer newer video codecs (like x265) as they offer high compression and better output in less size.

Here're some snapshots that I've grabbed from some proxy sites of KAT (as the original website isn't accessible anymore) regarding my profile info and the total uploaded torrents.
Kat username: djankit007

I had uploaded torrents only on KAT, but you can still verify my torrents from the torrent listings on this page >> www.idope.se/torrent/djankit007/

I'm ready to give you any kind of help regarding authenticity of my uploaded torrents. I still have the original contents on my hard drive.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 18:36
djankit007 wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:

djankit007 wrote:
Hi, I had uploaded some 25+ torrents on Kickasstorrents (KAT) which is not accessible now because the website has been taken down. I would like to request you to grant me uploader status so that I can continue uploading new torrents. I mostly upload media contents and prefer newer video codecs (like x265) as they offer high compression and better output in less size.

Here're some snapshots that I've grabbed from some proxy sites of KAT (as the original website isn't accessible anymore) regarding my profile info and the total uploaded torrents.
Kat username: djankit007

I had uploaded torrents only on KAT, but you can still verify my torrents from the torrent listings on this page >> www.idope.se/torrent/djankit007/

I'm ready to give you any kind of help regarding authenticity of my uploaded torrents. I still have the original contents on my hard drive.
Well KAT and its mirrors aren't a verifiable source.. But since you've been a member since 2015 under the same name, let's give it a try..

Trial upload status granted.
Please before you start uploading read our rules --> https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1270/site+members+rules+upload+comments+reviews+etc.html
No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 13:25
Author:
So, I have a leaked video of an upcoming movie and want to put it on the site and you won't let me? Seems stupid to me! Oh well, guess I'll enjoy the movie all to myself
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 14:39
Hackster wrote:
So, I have a leaked video of an upcoming movie and want to put it on the site and you won't let me? Seems stupid to me! Oh well, guess I'll enjoy the movie all to myself
Enjoy.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 14:41
nunyabizzness wrote:
Was on KAT under the same name as a seeder with 2 stand up concerts (Nick DiPaolo) until it closed. I upload mp4 stand up comedy torrents that are unavailable elsewhere & would like to share these with your members. I still have the original 2 torrents on my machine if any help & would like to upload a new stand up concert if accepted.
nayeem202 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 15:05
Author:
hello , I would like to upload torrent file on your torrent site. I like to share with everyone. I am also member of two torrent site 1. Crazyhd.com and 2. Torrentbd.com

Link 1:

Link 2:
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 18:12
nayeem202 wrote:
hello , I would like to upload torrent file on your torrent site. I like to share with everyone. I am also member of two torrent site 1. Crazyhd.com and 2. Torrentbd.com

Link 1:

Link 2:
Just member or do you also upload there?
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 220, 221  [Next]
Page 63 of 221   [ 3313 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5