Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cyborg.X.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Amityville.Horror.2005.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Only for One Night.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Heat (1995) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Leftovers.S03E02.HDTV.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Guerrilla.S01E02.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: House (1985) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.225.19.255.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Trial Uploader Status

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 238, 239  [Next]
Page 68 of 239   [ 3579 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:57
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Wiffle_Snuff wrote:
Hello. May I ask for a trial uploader status. I would like to share my torrents to ET. I would be uploading movies primarily. I am an uploader on KAT before. I also upload on TPB now. TPB.org/user/PirateNeon
Denied..
https://extratorrent.cc/profile/nEONLight/

Please stop this...
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 13:21
Author:
Hi,
I am Movies uploader. I uploads movies in a while. I have own or licensed everything i upload. I know uploading anyone's contents without their written permission is illegal. As a uploader, I will upload 100% dedication to provide you the best contents.
Thanks.
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 13:27
Author: SuperAdmin
Malukop wrote:
Hi,
I am Movies uploader. I uploads movies in a while. I have own or licensed everything i upload. I know uploading anyone's contents without their written permission is illegal. As a uploader, I will upload 100% dedication to provide you the best contents.
Thanks.

ffs now we need a gibberish decoder
yes we know you will upload the same hindi movies over and over again there is no way a kid with an absent education such as yours can provide the best of anything
sorry but no
go license or illegal or whatever it is you cant make up your mind over somewhere else
stop wasting our time kid
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 13:49
Author:

ozi wrote:

Malukop wrote:
Hi,
Thanks.

ffs now we need a gibberish decoder
yes we know you will upload the same hindi movies over and over again there is no way a kid with an absent education such as yours can provide the best of anything
sorry but no
go license or illegal or whatever it is you cant make up your mind over somewhere else
stop wasting our time kid

You to wrong. I am not a faker. I will proved it. If you give me a chance.
techmediatune avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 14:35
Author:
Hello , we are TMT Releasers from [ Techmediatune.com ]. We are planning to release new bangla, hindi or English movies in torrent site which encoded by us. Please activate tril uploader status to check us
Dark_inferno avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:36
Author:
sorry ozi , really big sorry
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:50
Author:
i START UPLOAD IN TORRENT
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:50
Author:
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OF UPLOADING FILES
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 16:49
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
pallie wrote:
i START UPLOAD IN TORRENT
Denied
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 16:49
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Chandu_1417 wrote:
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OF UPLOADING FILES
Denied
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 18:47
Author:

ozi wrote:
To all Members from now on old/new id's with no uploader status will no longer be able to upload torrents
you must apply in this topic for a trial uploader status with following details:

Do NOT request to upload software/games you will be ignored

1-Before applying please read Full Upload Rules

2-post a brief introduction about your self if you are an existing uploader/encoder.

3-in case you are new uploader state what type of content you are planning to upload and why.

4-if you are a regular uploader in other sites, state your user name in those sites.

5-If your request is denied do NOT pm us or make another post immediately,you can re post after a week's time from your original post.

6-If given a trial status you will be able to upload 4 torrents only, to continue uploading you must get your torrents verified in here.

Update
If you have accounts at various sites with 25+ torrents and our staff have made contacted with you
your account might be upgraded to Trusted Uploader

Byetor here.... brand new uploader.. been a big time seeder for a long time. Looking to contribute some hard to find 3D content. WHy? Some titles are have are scarce out there just want to give back
flaviusthedon avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 20:39
Author:

Mulva1989 wrote:

flaviusthedon wrote:
I want to upload black movies like kevin hart and madea 2016

Do you have other sites you upload to? we like to verify a bunch of torrents before we give out upload status.

I use to upload black movies for kat . the last time i did so was in 2013. i used the title HUSTLEHARD on my movie cams uploads. look up HUSTLEHARD on this site and others and you will see my torrents. I have 3 movies ready to be uploaded. BOA,MADEA,KEVIN HART
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 20:43
Author:
I have some music torrent. I am a verified upload on KAT.CR. But this site are not available now. I need to your permission for upload my torrent.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 20:51
Author: ModeratorET lover
byetor wrote:

ozi wrote:
To all Members from now on old/new id's with no uploader status will no longer be able to upload torrents
you must apply in this topic for a trial uploader status with following details:

Do NOT request to upload software/games you will be ignored

1-Before applying please read Full Upload Rules

2-post a brief introduction about your self if you are an existing uploader/encoder.

3-in case you are new uploader state what type of content you are planning to upload and why.

4-if you are a regular uploader in other sites, state your user name in those sites.

5-If your request is denied do NOT pm us or make another post immediately,you can re post after a week's time from your original post.

6-If given a trial status you will be able to upload 4 torrents only, to continue uploading you must get your torrents verified in here.

Update
If you have accounts at various sites with 25+ torrents and our staff have made contacted with you
your account might be upgraded to Trusted Uploader

Byetor here.... brand new uploader.. been a big time seeder for a long time. Looking to contribute some hard to find 3D content. WHy? Some titles are have are scarce out there just want to give back

Sorry denied for now but please if you upload to other public sites like the Pirate Bay and reapply again after you have at least 10 - 15 torrents :) thank you
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 20:53
Author: ModeratorET lover
Musick12 wrote:
I have some music torrent. I am a verified upload on KAT.CR. But this site are not available now. I need to your permission for upload my torrent.
Do you upload anywhere else so we can check please, if not then try uploading to other public sites and re-apply again after you have 10 - 15 torrents uploaded thank you :)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 238, 239  [Next]
Page 68 of 239   [ 3579 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5