ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: A.Dark.Song.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Colossal.2016.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-FK
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.159.120.168.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Trial Uploader Status


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 240, 241  [Next]
Page 72 of 241   [ 3602 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 19:30
Author:
@Mulva1989

thepiratebay.org/user/TurboRG92
1337x.to/user/TurboRG/
on ShareSpark we upload encodes like ETRG, Shaanig, PSA, YIFY on filesharing sites.
For example these are some my uploads(my topics)
sharespark.net/index.php?topic=104791.0
sharespark.net/index.php?topic=104596.0
sharespark.net/index.php?topic=104482.0
sharespark.net/index.php?topic=104201.0
No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 00:52
Author:
2: I have created and uploaded a few torrents on kat.cr,
mostly fan-edits and rare material. They are,
star wars 2 -attack of the grindhouse,
urgh a music war(dvd rip)
pearl harbor, tora addition
2012 -the phantom edit(HD)
the cure -a forest

Some of these are now hard to find and I wish to increase their availability.

most recently I wish to add a new fan-video for Depeche Mode, Pipeline

and currently working on a Wam & Wennerød medley which will soonish be ready.

I don't post material I haven't in some way created or modified,
or that is already available -such as popular movies and tv shows.
I bought and ripped the Urgh dvd because at that time there were no rips
online in good quality.

I don't expect to post many torrents because I don't create much
material of interest outside my field(motion graphic design).

The non-HD version of 2012 was posted ages ago, I forget where.
Piratebay I guess.

4: my kat username was also lordrent

No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 01:53
Author:

Mulva1989 wrote:


...I suggest you start uploading elsewhere first and re-apply in a week or 2 when you have at least a dozen or more torrents for us to evaluate.

Silizium wrote:

For example where?
I'm looking to upload somewhere but can't find any place to.

19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 03:43
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
lordrent wrote:
2: I have created and uploaded a few torrents on kat.cr,
mostly fan-edits and rare material. They are,
star wars 2 -attack of the grindhouse,
urgh a music war(dvd rip)
pearl harbor, tora addition
2012 -the phantom edit(HD)
the cure -a forest

Some of these are now hard to find and I wish to increase their availability.

most recently I wish to add a new fan-video for Depeche Mode, Pipeline

and currently working on a Wam & Wennerød medley which will soonish be ready.

I don't post material I haven't in some way created or modified,
or that is already available -such as popular movies and tv shows.
I bought and ripped the Urgh dvd because at that time there were no rips
online in good quality.

I don't expect to post many torrents because I don't create much
material of interest outside my field(motion graphic design).

The non-HD version of 2012 was posted ages ago, I forget where.
Piratebay I guess.

4: my kat username was also lordrent
denied we do not need uploaders that only upload once in a while nd we cannot verify anything you say sorry.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 04:13
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
TurboRG wrote:
@Mulva1989

thepiratebay.org/user/TurboRG92
1337x.to/user/TurboRG/
on ShareSpark we upload encodes like ETRG, Shaanig, PSA, YIFY on filesharing sites.
For example these are some my uploads(my topics)
sharespark.net/index.php?topic=104791.0
sharespark.net/index.php?topic=104596.0
sharespark.net/index.php?topic=104482.0
sharespark.net/index.php?topic=104201.0
Since you switched to focusing on your own encodes.. I suggest you keep uploading those to TPB/1337x and re-apply when you have at least a dozen or so uploads.. then we'll re-evaluate.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 04:18
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
wolford wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:


wolford wrote:
Hello
I'm here since 2007 and I know all the rules Site
For as long as you download hundreds of movies and other here
Now I want Trial Uploader I stock up on film in all its divisions and also I know Maaqom in deed
Is it possible for me with many thanks to you my gratitude to you earlier.
Wolford

Do you have any uploading experience on other sites?

Unfortunately I do not have experience in the upload, but not uoload before you want to start a
K.. But what exactly is it that you'd like to upload here?..
From your story I make out that you want to upload all the stuff you downloaded from here?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 04:19
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Silizium wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:


...I suggest you start uploading elsewhere first and re-apply in a week or 2 when you have at least a dozen or more torrents for us to evaluate.

Silizium wrote:

For example where?
I'm looking to upload somewhere but can't find any place to.
For example on 1337x.to
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 04:20
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
BIG4UMOVIESNET wrote:
im New Uploader This is my Frist Movie
Denied.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 04:25
Author: Blocked
BIG4UMOVIESNET


wolford wrote:
Hello
I'm here since 2007 and I know all the rules Site
For as long as you download hundreds of movies and other here
Now I want Trial Uploader I stock up on film in all its divisions and also I know Maaqom in deed
Is it possible for me with many thanks to you my gratitude to you earlier.
Wolford

Do you have any uploading experience on other sites?


Attachment:

File Comment: Unfortunately I do not have experience in the upload, but not uoload before you want to start a
poster.jpg  [ 450.64 KB | Downloads: 1 ]
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 04:31
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
BIG4UMOVIESNET wrote:
BIG4UMOVIESNET


wolford wrote:
Hello
I'm here since 2007 and I know all the rules Site
For as long as you download hundreds of movies and other here
Now I want Trial Uploader I stock up on film in all its divisions and also I know Maaqom in deed
Is it possible for me with many thanks to you my gratitude to you earlier.
Wolford

Do you have any uploading experience on other sites?
Stop posting here please...
wolford avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 07:22
Author:


Mulva1989 wrote:


wolford wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:


wolford wrote:
Hello
I'm here since 2007 and I know all the rules Site
For as long as you download hundreds of movies and other here
Now I want Trial Uploader I stock up on film in all its divisions and also I know Maaqom in deed
Is it possible for me with many thanks to you my gratitude to you earlier.
Wolford

Do you have any uploading experience on other sites?

Unfortunately I do not have experience in the upload, but not uoload before you want to start a

K.. But what exactly is it that you'd like to upload here?..
From your story I make out that you want to upload all the stuff you downloaded from here?

Movies and photos books also anime movies
Never don `t like repetition and forbidden to repeat the files in the location I know well the rules
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 09:11
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
wolford wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:


wolford wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:


wolford wrote:
Hello
I'm here since 2007 and I know all the rules Site
For as long as you download hundreds of movies and other here
Now I want Trial Uploader I stock up on film in all its divisions and also I know Maaqom in deed
Is it possible for me with many thanks to you my gratitude to you earlier.
Wolford

Do you have any uploading experience on other sites?

Unfortunately I do not have experience in the upload, but not uoload before you want to start a

K.. But what exactly is it that you'd like to upload here?..
From your story I make out that you want to upload all the stuff you downloaded from here?

Movies and photos books also anime movies
Never don `t like repetition and forbidden to repeat the files in the location I know well the rules
Please start uploading elsewhere first and re-apply in a week or two when you have at least a dozen uploads so we have something to evaluate you by.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 09:34
Author:
This is my request to become a trial uploader or a trusted uploader if applicable. I will only upload HEVC content. My previous uploading experience includes :-
1. I have uploaded approximately 10-15 torrents on Kickass before it went down under the username - knightplex
2. After that I uploaded two torrents on The Pirate Bay under the username - knight691.
3. I uploaded 6 torrents on 1337x.to under the username - codarico.
DoomHand avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 09:45
Author:
I want to apply for Uploader Status. I Had a account on Kickass Torrents it was not verified. I want to upload torrents of movies (Hollywood) of 1080p, 720p and 3D Prints
wolford avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 09:57
Author:


Mulva1989 wrote:


wolford wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:


wolford wrote:

Mulva1989 wrote:


wolford wrote:
Hello
I'm here since 2007 and I know all the rules Site
For as long as you download hundreds of movies and other here
Now I want Trial Uploader I stock up on film in all its divisions and also I know Maaqom in deed
Is it possible for me with many thanks to you my gratitude to you earlier.
Wolford

Do you have any uploading experience on other sites?

Unfortunately I do not have experience in the upload, but not uoload before you want to start a

K.. But what exactly is it that you'd like to upload here?..
From your story I make out that you want to upload all the stuff you downloaded from here?

Movies and photos books also anime movies
Never don `t like repetition and forbidden to repeat the files in the location I know well the rules

Please start uploading elsewhere first and re-apply in a week or two when you have at least a dozen uploads so we have something to evaluate you by.



Please How to start the Upload, and you did not give me the Trial Uploader
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 240, 241  [Next]
Page 72 of 241   [ 3602 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1