ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Cyborg.X.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Amityville.Horror.2005.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Only for One Night.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Instant.Death.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E20.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.92.190.158.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Trial Uploader Status


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 238, 239  [Next]
Page 74 of 239   [ 3571 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 03:29
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Wolf_Pack wrote:
It took forever to upload only to have my work trashed and be redirected here!? I should have been first instead to see the upload form!

I make batches of anime by horriblesubs, to make them easier to download (especially since the RSS at nyaa stopped working, PM me if you know a workaround). I only make 480p because it,s what I need and it tends to die, so I thought that I would protect it. I rarely make torrents. I make them at nyaa first...

PM me if I'm accepted, getting slapped in the face like this didn't feel worth my trouble.
What's your profile page on nyaa? So we can see what to expect...
No avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 04:15
Author:
I want to list some torrents I have posted on piratebay, please give uploader.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 04:21
Author: Blocked
Hi ExtraTorrent Team,
I want 2 apply for Trial Uploader Status To Upload here ..

I am Uploader in 1337x UserName There the Same here [LeopardMan]
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 04:25
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
LeopardMan wrote:
Hi ExtraTorrent Team,
I want 2 apply for Trial Uploader Status To Upload here ..

I am Uploader in 1337x UserName There the Same here [LeopardMan]
checking...unable to find user acct. provide proper link please.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 04:26
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
LeefyGreenbriar wrote:
I want to list some torrents I have posted on piratebay, please give uploader.
provide uploader information to verify your uploading status at the other site
No avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 04:39
Author:
i want to share with people have no history of uploading but will upload if find anything useful
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 04:44
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
satish_khoth wrote:
i want to share with people have no history of uploading but will upload if find anything useful
denied,try uploading at another site until you have a little experience and then re-apply back here thanks.
Furqan1204 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 06:24
Author:
Hi, i want to be an uploader. and i want trail uploader status. please help. i have some torrent to upload.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 08:54
Author:
Hi, just normal user, i want to uplaod my collection of xxx videos, videos not available on torrent but direct download on file sharing sites, who delete most of the files
PS: if request denied, any site where it's possible to upload freely any torrent?
thank you
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 09:15
Author: Site FriendSun
Furqan1204 wrote:
Hi, i want to be an uploader. and i want trail uploader status. please help. i have some torrent to upload.
Denied
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 09:18
Author: Site FriendSun
sdung wrote:
Hi, just normal user, i want to uplaod my collection of xxx videos, videos not available on torrent but direct download on file sharing sites, who delete most of the files
PS: if request denied, any site where it's possible to upload freely any torrent?
thank you
Denied
NNiAmEY avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 13:26
Author:
I like to share things that are inaccessible or not available easily over web.
I'm mainly active in music&software categories. I upload mostly license keys in .nfo files including setup file[legal].
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 13:57
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
NNiAmEY wrote:
I like to share things that are inaccessible or not available easily over web.
I'm mainly active in music&software categories. I upload mostly license keys in .nfo files including setup file[legal].
sorry denied
rdevil avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 13:58
Author:
I am a verified uploader in few private tracker. one of them is Torrentbd, i have uploaded more then 200 torrents there. let me know what more you need about me to be trial uploader here.
Thanks
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 14:57
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
rdevil wrote:
I am a verified uploader in few private tracker. one of them is Torrentbd, i have uploaded more then 200 torrents there. let me know what more you need about me to be trial uploader here.
Thanks
I need to be able to verify what you say, we cannot just go by what people tell us we need to verify your experience send me a link so I can check thanks.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 238, 239  [Next]
Page 74 of 239   [ 3571 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4