ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 174.129.148.239.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Trial Uploader Status


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 220, 221  [Next]
Page 81 of 221   [ 3313 posts ]
AuthorMessage
calemx avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 09:23
Author:


gerald99 wrote:


calemx wrote:
Hello i was a Elite Uploader on kat name was TALLESTCALEM was working on joining ETRG & AnimeRG before the time of kats demise.

If i am granted trial uploader i will upload animes such as highschool dxd, soul eater, inuyasha and Shiki & for movies i try to upload movies like sausage party, scott pilgrim vs the world, fast and the furious pack & Jackass collections.

Thank you for reading my submission have a fantastic day.

Personal Vouch i am on kats discord channel Highly Ranked.
http:// image.prntscr. com /image/7ad1bd3410ca41fcae594bea1c211ed8.png

kat's not option to verify.


not sure what else to say as i was only a kat uploader.
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:09
Author: Site FriendSun
calemx wrote:

gerald99 wrote:


calemx wrote:
Hello i was a Elite Uploader on kat name was TALLESTCALEM was working on joining ETRG & AnimeRG before the time of kats demise.

If i am granted trial uploader i will upload animes such as highschool dxd, soul eater, inuyasha and Shiki & for movies i try to upload movies like sausage party, scott pilgrim vs the world, fast and the furious pack & Jackass collections.

Thank you for reading my submission have a fantastic day.

Personal Vouch i am on kats discord channel Highly Ranked.
http:// image.prntscr. com /image/7ad1bd3410ca41fcae594bea1c211ed8.png

kat's not option to verify.


not sure what else to say as i was only a kat uploader.
Upload elsewhere then come back. NO AnimeRG, they're already here.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 15:34
Author:

Mulva1989 wrote:


indielectrock wrote:
Hi there, I'm indielectrock, creator of the SaG's Indie Electro Rock Playlist.

I've been an uploader on KickAss Torrents before the site went down. I've uploaded about 10 of my previous playlists there.

Apart from that I've been a member of What.CD since 2013 and have achieved Elite status there, as well as on BTN. Username the same as here. You can also check my stats on PTP, SceneAccess, MoreThanTV and a few other trackers if you wish.

Now I would love to upload my brand new November playlist

Kind regards
indielectrock

Can you post or PM a screenshot showing your uploads on any of the mentioned trackers?


Sent you some screenshots. Cheers!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 16:49
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
indielectrock wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:


indielectrock wrote:
Hi there, I'm indielectrock, creator of the SaG's Indie Electro Rock Playlist.

I've been an uploader on KickAss Torrents before the site went down. I've uploaded about 10 of my previous playlists there.

Apart from that I've been a member of What.CD since 2013 and have achieved Elite status there, as well as on BTN. Username the same as here. You can also check my stats on PTP, SceneAccess, MoreThanTV and a few other trackers if you wish.

Now I would love to upload my brand new November playlist

Kind regards
indielectrock

Can you post or PM a screenshot showing your uploads on any of the mentioned trackers?


Sent you some screenshots. Cheers!
Those only show your ratio and such.. not any uploads..
Do you have any verifiable uploading experience?
AbdurRehmanARS avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 18:12
Author:
i want to upload torrent of The Accountant
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 18:21
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
AbdurRehmanARS wrote:
i want to upload torrent of The Accountant
denied
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 05:06
Author:
BooMRatingZ - Transfer from KAT.PH (BooMRatingZ)
Android/Videoer
PUT SOME RESPEK ON MY NAME !
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 05:28
Author: Site FriendSun
BooMRatingZ wrote:
BooMRatingZ - Transfer from KAT.PH (BooMRatingZ)
Android/Videoer
PUT SOME RESPEK ON MY NAME !
Denied
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 09:36
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Mulva1989 wrote:
Deep61 wrote:
I am ex SU on KAT and VUL on WWT
nice to be here
Verification PM sent to you on WWT.
Verified.
Trial upload status granted.
Please read the rules before you start uploading https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1270/site+members+rules+upload+comments+reviews+etc.html
cptcrunchzz avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 13:57
Author: Trusted Uploader
I was a VERIFIED UPLOADER on Kat.ph before it was taken down. I would upload under the name Cpt.Crunch, always OC tv shows/movies.

Great to be a part of this community, can't wait to share.
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 14:21
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
cptcrunchzz wrote:
I was a VERIFIED UPLOADER on Kat.ph before it was taken down. I would upload under the name Cpt.Crunch, always OC tv shows/movies.

Great to be a part of this community, can't wait to share.
Other sites you upload to so we can check please?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 15:43
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Mulva1989 wrote:
indielectrock wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:


indielectrock wrote:
Hi there, I'm indielectrock, creator of the SaG's Indie Electro Rock Playlist.

I've been an uploader on KickAss Torrents before the site went down. I've uploaded about 10 of my previous playlists there.

Apart from that I've been a member of What.CD since 2013 and have achieved Elite status there, as well as on BTN. Username the same as here. You can also check my stats on PTP, SceneAccess, MoreThanTV and a few other trackers if you wish.

Now I would love to upload my brand new November playlist

Kind regards
indielectrock

Can you post or PM a screenshot showing your uploads on any of the mentioned trackers?


Sent you some screenshots. Cheers!
Those only show your ratio and such.. not any uploads..
Do you have any verifiable uploading experience?
Granted on account of the new screenshots you sent.
Please read our rules before you start uploading
https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1270/site+members+rules+upload+comments+reviews+etc.html
Also check out music uploading guidelines
https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1270/site+members+rules+upload+comments+reviews+etc.html
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 17:11
Author:
I love to share things that are inaccessible or not available easily over web.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 18:21
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
GameBooster wrote:
I love to share things that are inaccessible or not available easily over web.
You have any verifiable uploading experience?
cptcrunchzz avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 22:59
Author: Trusted Uploader


Soup wrote:


cptcrunchzz wrote:
I was a VERIFIED UPLOADER on Kat.ph before it was taken down. I would upload under the name Cpt.Crunch, always OC tv shows/movies.

Great to be a part of this community, can't wait to share.



Other sites you upload to so we can check please?




1337x.pl - my name is CptCrunchZz
thepiratebay.org - my username is crunchc
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 220, 221  [Next]
Page 81 of 221   [ 3313 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3