ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 50.16.122.200.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Trial Uploader Status


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 222, 223  [Next]
Page 83 of 223   [ 3334 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 14:40
Author: Blocked
Dear all,

I am someone who believes in sharing as a way to live. Not theft, I buy what I enjoy because I think original releasers deserve our support if they are that good.

I am neither a "New uploader" nor a "Releaser", the content I am planning to upload is mostly rare stuff (couldn't find on your site) because I believe sharing is caring

I have a speed connection of 512k, thats why I upload just the rare stuff, in an attempt to keep the sharing community alive.

Best regards
pHaR300n
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 15:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
pHaR300n wrote:
Dear all,

I am someone who believes in sharing as a way to live. Not theft, I buy what I enjoy because I think original releasers deserve our support if they are that good.

I am neither a "New uploader" nor a "Releaser", the content I am planning to upload is mostly rare stuff (couldn't find on your site) because I believe sharing is caring

I have a speed connection of 512k, thats why I upload just the rare stuff, in an attempt to keep the sharing community alive.

Best regards
pHaR300n

You're saying you're not a new uploader..
Do you have some verifiable uploading experience for us to see?
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 16:45
Author: Blocked


Mulva1989 wrote:
You're saying you're not a new uploader..
Do you have some verifiable uploading experience for us to see?



No not currently
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 16:48
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
pHaR300n wrote:

Quote:
You're saying you're not a new uploader..
Do you have some verifiable uploading experience for us to see?


No not currently
Ok.. We like to verify a bunch of torrents before we give out upload status. I suggest you start uploading elsewhere for now and re-apply in a week or 2 when you have at least a dozen or more uploads for us to evaluate.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 16:59
Author: Blocked


Mulva1989 wrote:


pHaR300n wrote:

Quote:
You're saying you're not a new uploader..
Do you have some verifiable uploading experience for us to see?


No not currently

Ok.. We like to verify a bunch of torrents before we give out upload status. I suggest you start uploading elsewhere for now and re-apply in a week or 2 when you have at least a dozen or more uploads for us to evaluate.


OK thanks ... I am already seeding the torrent
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 17:47
Author:
i was an trusted uploader in kickass as named hackapk
i run some blog website related to android tweaks apps and movie videos and pc app tweaks
so i will like to share my content and sorce with world
Silmarillion avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 18:34
Author: AdminVip MemberBitcoin MasterSun
mafiaapk wrote:
i was an trusted uploader in kickass as named hackapk
i run some blog website related to android tweaks apps and movie videos and pc app tweaks
so i will like to share my content and sorce with world
denied
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 23:11
Author:
I'm an uploader on worldofp2p.com and trial uploader on 1337x. I have many movies and tv-series.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 23:23
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
KMRip wrote:
I'm an uploader on worldofp2p.com and trial uploader on 1337x. I have many movies and tv-series.
I see you just started out uploading there.
Keep on uploading on l337x and re-apply in a week or 2 when you have at least a dozen or more torrents for us to evaluate.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 15:49
Author:


Mulva1989 wrote:
I see you just started out uploading there.
Keep on uploading on l337x and re-apply in a week or 2 when you have at least a dozen or more torrents for us to evaluate.


Okay, thank you.
Ta_Ra avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 16:36
Author: Blocked
Dear sir,
I'm started in uploading Torrent site from 6 months esperance,thepiratebays torrent site,i want upload dvdrip and HDRip 720p 1080p x264 format.i prove that in extratorrent so
please sir gave me the chance .
No avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 17:40
Author:
I want to upload tv shows with high quality (1080p) and low size (about 750mb per episode) that I have on my laptop like game of thrones. It's my first time to upload a torrent. How can I be able to upload here ??
No avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 17:53
Author:
hello et
i have my own blogs related to android
software, tricks,


i was a member of kickass and want to share my knowledge and sorce to other
No avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 19:10
Author:
OH YES I LIKE IT
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 19:16
Author: AdminSun
Ta_Ra wrote:
Dear sir,
I'm started in uploading Torrent site from 6 months esperance,thepiratebays torrent site,i want upload dvdrip and HDRip 720p 1080p x264 format.i prove that in extratorrent so
please sir gave me the chance .

Under what name do you upload @ tpb ?

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 222, 223  [Next]
Page 83 of 223   [ 3334 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2