ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.77.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Trial Uploader Status


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 221, 222  [Next]
Page 99 of 222   [ 3317 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 02:25
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
BOSSreleases wrote:
Hi, I would like to apply for a trial uploader status.

I'm not a regular uploader but I will be uploading at least once every two to four weeks.
I usually just upload tv shows/movies that aren't already on the site or on other known sites (one example being the tv show Rizzoli & Isles, where there is no web-dl download available for season 1 to 3 and season 4-5 web-dl (1080p) are very hard to find). Every now and then I might be uploading a music album but mostly just tv shows/movies.
I was an uploader on KAT and had some moderate success there before it went down (though I joined the uploading party late, about 2-3 weeks before kat went down).

Many Thanks.
sorry we have no need for part time uploaders at this time.denied
zakson141 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 09:58
Author: Blocked
i want to upload animes apps and other things on regular basis so i will be glad if you give me the trial uploader status
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
zakson141 wrote:
i want to upload animes apps and other things on regular basis so i will be glad if you give me the trial uploader status
You have any other sites where you upload to?
Apps & games you can't upload as trial uploader.. Please read the first post.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:59
Author: Blocked
I am anime uploader & re-encoder and I have account in anidex
my account details
In nyaa user=347049
In anidex user&id=6238
(displayed upload name as rejul)
gerald99 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:25
Author: Site FriendSun
rejul wrote:
I am anime uploader & re-encoder and I have account in anidex
my account details
In nyaa user=347049
In anidex user&id=6238
(displayed upload name as rejul)
pm sent
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 20:01
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
mppm7842 wrote:
I am hevc encoder at 1337x.to
Username: vaish00
I have more than 30 uploads there
I wanna continue my work here
Please let me upload min 2-3 movies so u can verify quality
Denied.. same reasons as before.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 00:59
Author:
Hi Guys,

Im a new uploader and will be uploading my music collection and monthly DJ releases. i.e DMC, Mastermix, Funkyhouse et
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 01:41
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
martjos87 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Im a new uploader and will be uploading my music collection from been a dj
We like to verify a bunch of torrents before we give out upload status. I suggest you start uploading elsewhere first and re-apply in a week or 2 when you have at least a dozen torrents for us to evaluate.
Zeus avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 01:43
Author: Vip MemberTrusted UploaderBitcoin Master
I am a 4K UHD BluRay movie uploader. I was known as Zeus on KickAssTorrents and was a verified uploader with 15k+ reputation.

I am also KATZeus on 1337 and ThePirateBay with currently 40+ uploads on 1337 and 15+ on TPB. Verified uploader on 1337 and awaiting VIP status on TPB.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 01:53
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Zeuser wrote:
I am a 4K UHD BluRay movie uploader. I was known as Zeus on KickAssTorrents and was a verified uploader with 15k+ reputation.

I am also KATZeus on 1337 and ThePirateBay with currently 40+ uploads on 1337 and 15+ on TPB. Verified uploader on 1337 and awaiting VIP status on TPB.
Verification PM sent to you on 1337x.
Oh and I see you have a few software uploads on 1337x.. You can't upload software/games as trial uploader here. So only your movies.
Also the links you post in your torrent descriptions to your website you cant post on here.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 06:29
Author:
Hello,

I would like to know why there is so much restrictions on uploaders? I see that many people's requests gets denied. If people are not allowed to upload then how can they get verified uploader status.

No other sites pose such restrictions. Its like you are discouraging people to upload torrents.

No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 06:44
Author:
I would like to upload movies (Bollywood/Desi category), mostly reupload TamilRockers encodes. Though I do not belong to the TamilRockers site, I believe that most of the torrents I will upload from their site will get huge number of downloads as most movies in this category has.

TamilRockers post great content but they do not upload it to ExtraTorrent. So I would like permission from ET to do it. This will provide great exposure to these regional contents. I will be regularly uploading content. Although I created this account recently, I have been using ET without an account, since KAT went down.

The torrents can easily be verified as the torrent hash will remain the same, ie, the torrents will remain unmodified. Screenshots will also be posted of every movies.

I hope that my arguments have been convincing for the admins.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 06:47
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
TamilRockers_New wrote:
I would like to upload movies (Bollywood/Desi category), mostly reupload TamilRockers encodes. Though I do not belong to the TamilRockers site, I believe that most of the torrents I will upload from their site will get huge number of downloads as most movies in this category has.

TamilRockers post great content but they do not upload it to ExtraTorrent. So I would like permission from ET to do it. This will provide great exposure to these regional contents. I will be regularly uploading content. Although I created this account recently, I have been using ET without an account, since KAT went down.

The torrents can easily be verified as the torrent hash will remain the same, ie, the torrents will remain unmodified. Screenshots will also be posted of every movies.

I hope that my arguments have been convincing for the admins.
Denied.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 06:55
Author:
To Mulva1989,

It would be great if you can also state the reason for denying my request.
Do you want me to upload to other sites first or is there a ban on TamilRockers uploads?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 07:11
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
TamilRockers_New wrote:
To Mulva1989,

It would be great if you can also state the reason for denying my request.
Do you want me to upload to other sites first or is there a ban on TamilRockers uploads?
For now Tamilrockers is banned.. if that ever changes we'll let them upload directly themselves. So no need for someone to dump for them.. Sorry
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 221, 222  [Next]
Page 99 of 222   [ 3317 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3