Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.80.117.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

My first torrenting help..

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 15:36
Author:
Ok, as my username states. I am new to torrenting, and this will possibly be my last (unless I want to stay updated on the program).

I've tried youtubing videos, completely shutting down my windows and eset firewalls and 2 different torrenting programs (uTorrent, and Deluge) and all I get is connecting to peers.

Any way the game/program I would like to get is No Man's Sky.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 16:47
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Please post your computer specs and operating system so that I can evaluate your situation, it seems to be an issue with your windows because of malwares so far but giving an insight of your specs and complete explanation of how your computer restarts itself will help me to understand your problem.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 17:18
Author:
MB: MSI Z87-G45
CPU: I7 4770K
GPU: AMD Sapphire 7970 Vapor-X 6 GB

Also I have Eset as my anti-virus

Anything else I left out let me know.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 17:26
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
wait a minute , are you having problem regarding download not starting in your torrent client and stuck at connected to peers ?

or having problem running the game ?

FYI , PC port of NMS is very Horrible and is undergoing patching for improvement , plz share the torrent infohash which u tried , always prefer GOG version of any game over pirated games as they require no crack , let us know

No avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 17:28
Author:

DJ840 wrote:
wait a minute , are you having problem regarding download not starting in your torrent client and stuck at connected to peers ?

or having problem running the game ?

FYI , PC port of NMS is very Horrible and is undergoing patching for improvement , plz share the torrent infohash which u tried , always prefer GOG version of any game over pirated games as they require no crack , let us know

I anytime I find what seems to be a sound torrent. I get stuck on the downloading process at connecting to peers. Also What is infohash?
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 17:44
INFOHASH is the Alphanumeric unique to each torrent , its written on every torrent's front page like here

Untitleda61a1.png

i just wanted to know which torrent was not working for u , u could share its name or infohash

u should try running this torrent

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5104157/No+Man%E2%80%99s+Sky+%28inclu+Preoder+DLC%29+-+GOG.html

i would suggest u to give this tutorial a look , suggesting some good settings here for your torrent client

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/2020/tutorials+torrent+setup+and+optimization.html?err=post_saved

No avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 17:50
Author:
I'll probably have to search around for them. I've tried only around 4-5 before giving up.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 18:20
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Well you can surely run No Mans Sky at medium or high settings now that's out of the question let me suggest that you uninstall any torrent clients like utorrent etc and Install an older version of utorrent v2.2.1 (build 25302) you can grab it here LINK and then try to download the game and see if you are still stuck at connecting to peers.

Furthermore I suggest that you download this version of the game http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5104407/No+Mans+Sky+%28GOG+Version+%2B+DLC%2C+MULTI14%29+%5BFitGirl+Repack%5D.html as it has been personally tested by me and it's working with no sluttering or graphical issue whatsoever.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 18:31
noob1234 wrote:
I'll probably have to search around for them. I've tried only around 4-5 before giving up.

no need if its taking time , just grab the torrent i shared , download the torrent using any of these options , use the magnet link only if .torrent file is not downloadable via first option

Untitledcb9d4.png

cross check your client settings from the tut , if some setting is messed up , uninstall it and select the option of complete uninstall which will remove all the old settings , now u can install fresh , like having an open port , good luck

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5