Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.147.239.111.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Extra Torrent Awards

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 1 of 7   [ 105 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 09:11
Author: ModeratorET lover
Hello Etian's

So sorry i have decided to re-start the ET Awards Thread again as i felt we needed something a little different as it seemed to be more on the Lines of The Hall of Fame

This time i think it would be better if we vote for ONE member for each category and the most Nominated member will be chosen for the award

Once a member has won an Award they cannot be Nominated in another category, sorry only one per customer lol.
Names that have been Nominated but NOT won can be voted in again in other categories

Now here is where i would like to make it different and hopefully encourage more members to join in :)

I thought i would start it off with the first Category but would love to see more ideas from members. So please when you vote if you would like to add a suggestion on what we should vote for then please feel free to post.

All suggestions will be taken into account and over time i will mix in Voting for favourite uploaders from all the categories.

A big Thank you to Razor for that great suggestion and to everyone else who has helped. So sorry for the inconvenience but hope you all understand :)
But please remember this is all just for fun and no pun intended so please keep it Clean and Fun

Also i thought it would be better if we vote on a FORTNIGHTLY basic rather than each month hopefully to add more enjoyment and keep the thread going :)

Thank you everyone, have fun and happy voting :)

And now the first Category ( drum roll lol )

ET's Funniest Member :)
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:12
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Et's Funniest member hmmm!, my first choice would have been jj but since he is not active much(busy with his bros) then there is BALA who would kill me with his sarcasm if I nominated him, and then there was my friend peaSoup who is just a Soup nowadays busy moderating this site, aSBo has been killed by his wife long ago so I can't nominate him, bipin finally was able to find his true love a Wild Boar and is not active around the site, For the recent funniest member of ET my vote goes to DJ840 for trying so hard that it sometimes surprises me but at the same time I laugh my ass off.
In conclusion I nominate DJ840.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:11
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
When it comes to funny peculiar I would have to say JIGGA JIGGA SRIGGA considering bipin369 isn't very active. When it comes to funny comical I would have to say Big_A in his own meticulous way.
SuRi avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 14:15
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
I can`t decide between uncle(aka Big-A) and snotlob

Panerai avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 14:43
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittySunTurtle
And what about LRS? He's a funny bugger, and Silverdust has her moments, too, even when she isn't trying.
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 14:49
Author: AdminSun
It has to be Big_A 100% he wrote the manual on pulling the piss then ozi for those 1 liners on Denied Banned and bs posts some make in the forums lol
chocolatemilk avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 15:43
Author: ET loverTurtle
My vote goes to LRS.

No chickens or goats were bartered for this opinion.
Had they been, they would have been b-b-q and eaten in the most humane and delicious manner.

Member of mention.

OldDirtyBastard ... I do love his jokes
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 16:52
Author: Turtle
Um that's a difficult choice, lots of peeps make me laugh around here. But I would go for LRS too , even if Big A and dogthrobber, snotlob are my favs as well.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 17:16
Author: Moderator
TEZ wrote:
When it comes to funny peculiar I would have to say JIGGA JIGGA SRIGGA considering bipin369 isn't very active. When it comes to funny comical I would have to say Big_A in his own meticulous way.

Any chance you get ha Tezza? 23.gif
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 18:37
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
For movie category i would like to nominate iExTV. He's rip remind me YIFY..
And for funniest member, yes its obviously LRS, no doubt that..
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 00:08
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
WTF!! You twats I being serious, not funny, now wheres the category for the member who is the most mentally unstable medicated scot?
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 04:49
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
you guys forget SaM can be a funny muthafucka when he wants to be - i remember when he used to frequent chat and turn into a real comedian..ozi's events comments are some of the best one liners you'll see, soup is just fuckin grumpy - thats not funny.

But there is something that happens when you put snot, Bala and soup in the same room that makes the group so much funnier than the individuals.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:56
So many make me laugh from Soup, jj, dogsthrobber, LRS, Silverdust, snotlob, ozi, sparkygirl and Big_A ( don't worry that category can be added later and i am sure you will be no 1 lol )

Wow SaM sounds like he was a brilliant laugh in chat :)

But i nominate Soup the amount of times he has cracked me up in chat :)
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 13:13
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Surely we need a pre/med and post/med vote
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 09:44
SiLvErDuSt wrote:
Surely we need a pre/med and post/med vote

lol SiLvEr :)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 1 of 7   [ 105 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1