H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.82.161.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Extra Torrent Awards

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 5 of 7   [ 105 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Av4c1 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 15:41
Author: Blocked
I'm going to have to agree with the comment JaxJr has posted! The Member name 19tommy59 seem like real pain in The Butt constantly arguing with other members. My vote for the Category [Pain in The Butt] Is for 19tommy59.
PalJoey avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 23:12
Av4c1 wrote:
I'm going to have to agree with the comment JaxJr has posted! The Member name 19tommy59 seem like real pain in The Butt constantly arguing with other members. My vote for the Category [Pain in The Butt] Is for 19tommy59.

dick head i dont believe anyone asked you....you are to new to have an opinion or be nominated so stop it right now!
Mackleberry avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 00:36
PalJoey is 19tommy59? lameeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
19tommy59 I vote you!
No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 07:23
Cat wrote:
why you would want to reward, even in jest, a moronic, imbecile and real life woman basher like ObeyET, aka Obi with anything more than a punch in the face and a kick in the dick is beyond me. People are amused to talk about me and what I have caused here, devoting pages after pages to me and how offensive I am and yet somehow the lowest life form ever to adorn ET pages is elevated above me...

maintains more fake ID's causes more mayhem - has the balls to ask for his status back and ebveryone buys his shit....wtf is going on.
i Fucked up one time and been paying for it for 6 months and with all the harassment and being the bigger person and walking the other way can't say much for other users? you must love me or something like im a threat to you which I am not so be a bigger.. adult and just let sh1t go im sure there are hundreds of other people that get under your skin? just leave me out of the bs
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 18:46
Author: ModeratorET lover
humility wrote:
At first I yelled out what I thought about this children's game but then I triggered a vomiting episode. Now, I'm left to write it.

Here all of you are, grown and adults and yet you haven't changed from how you acted as children. Teacher says we are going to have a spelling bee and two people are chosen to select their team. Notice any similarities here yet. First, the team leaders choose their best friends first. Then, of course, you always have someone like CAT who wants to grab every opportunity he can to rub up against the BOSS and Co-BOSS. Everybody sees it and knows what it is but everybody simply ignores it.

Sorry Ange1; I know you mean well but this is too childish for me. FUNNIEST???? Watching my dog chase his tail is funnier than all these guys lumped together! Why don't you bake a cake and have them over for that? It would be more real than this.

Aww your never too old to play games :) but i understand if you don't want to join in. and i am trying to keep it real by bringing some things into the forum rather than all the constant bickering that goes on.
humility avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 19:28
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Big A, get that damn warning off my name! You're making us both look stupid. You keep writing to me and warning at the same time. Entrapment! That's what I call it. Talk to me like a man and put your pistols away. If you're not having fun, I want to do something about that.

You and I both know your warning is groundless and without merit. As I read the sites rules, it says I can't disrespect you. It says nothing about having to give you respect. Honestly, I don't know what it is you're upset about. This is not your first day to play in the sandbox. Pick up your shovel and start making castles. If I step on your castle, then you can step all over mine.

TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 02:59
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Before anybody goes talking about disrespecting staff/people blah blah,perhaps you can all spare a thought for ange1 watching this thread being totally trashed 19eadec5ce3619850686e21713e539d0.gif

From now on please keep it out of this thread,go here to play...

https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/24573/extratorrent+sandbox+play+here+kiddies+don+t+trash+other+threads.html
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 03:10
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
your absolutely correct tez - i have removed my contribution - my apologies to Ange1, she works real hard on these things. Humility might not appreciate her or her work here but I do!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 03:13
Cat wrote:
your absolutely correct tez - i have removed my contribution - my apologies to Ange1, she works real hard on these things. Humility might not appreciate her or her work here but I do!

Thanks Cat,i really hope everyone else can follow suit and show some decency,time for this thread to go back on topic!
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 03:45
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
And out of the wilderness came John, The Baptist. Amazing how one moderator can be so different from another! Nicely done TEZ!!! Hip Hip Hooray! I'm vanishing into cyberspace. I ain't going anywhere I know CAT is waiting. I'll take out my posts to help clean up the mess!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 03:48
humility wrote:
I'll take out my posts to help clean up the mess!
Thank you
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 03:50
In case anyone has lost track,the current award being voted for is "Pain in The Butt"
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 07:14
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
guys its not yours battle field, so back to the topic.

Who is pain in ass[many one called it differently]

i think its ET BOt who every time remember us to go and check something. so my vote goes to ET Bot :P
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 08:24
Author: AdminSun
I was going to vote humilty but this week SleazyMale has took the title after Big_A gave him a 24h ban :P
Live Feed To SleazyMales Cam
giphy.gif

SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 13:50
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
LRS wrote:
I was going to vote humilty but this week SleazyMale has took the title after Big_A gave him a 24h ban :P
Live Feed To SleazyMales Cam
giphy.gif

Thanks for holding the bucket mate :P ;)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [Next]
Page 5 of 7   [ 105 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1