Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Extra Torrent Awards

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7   [ 105 posts ]
AuthorMessage
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 09:43
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
ange1 wrote:
And the Award for Pain in the Butt goes to
Sorry i cant count for members who have been banned but i have taken into account TEZ voted for humility then obi but obi has already won an award and cannot be counted for so his first choice was humility.

Please remember this is all just for fun and by no means meant to upset anyone. Have fun all and please keep voting

Next award best ( Username ) as suggested by SleazyMale, thank you again :)

My vote go to, Ozlem, i find his name quite interesting when I first came to torrent world.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 13:21
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
XpoZ wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Sorry i cant count for members who have been banned but i have taken into account TEZ voted for humility then obi but obi has already won an award and cannot be counted for so his first choice was humility.

Please remember this is all just for fun and by no means meant to upset anyone. Have fun all and please keep voting

My vote go to, Ozlem, i find his name quite interesting when I first came to torrent world.
so who won then? pain in the butt I mean?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 13:29
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
ange1 wrote:

https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/24335/extra+torrent+awards.html?page=6#p220876
You have to wait for the GIF animation to show it but your friend humility won stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes.png
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 13:46
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
SleazyMale wrote:
Is this thread dead or something? here let me revive it ange1 I have got an idea for the next award the Best Username or Nick of ExtraTorrent and my vote goes to "Silmarillion" because his/her username is possibly based on one of favorite books The Silmarillion By J. R. R. Tolkien.
THATS where I saw that name before!!!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 15:32
Author: ModeratorET lover
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
ange1 wrote:

Oooh i am so sorry hun i forgot to add his name but have edited now :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 15:33
Mulva1989 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
ange1 wrote:

https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/24335/extra+torrent+awards.html?page=6#p220876
You have to wait for the GIF animation to show it but your friend humility won stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes.png

Lool Mulva, glad you waited to see the gif, i forgot to add his name but thankfully not in the gif lol
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 16:11
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
And the Award for Pain in the Butt goes to humility

fe5bb755a2f02491c4d80decf79fb265.gif

IT would have been much better if the winner name would have flashed on the actual butt of minion.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 17:38
SleazyMale wrote:
ange1 wrote:
And the Award for Pain in the Butt goes to humility

fe5bb755a2f02491c4d80decf79fb265.gif

IT would have been much better if the winner name would have flashed on the actual butt of minion.
lol mate, it will be great then.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 17:40
I like Mulva's name too as long as it's not related to that cringey episode of Seinfeld and is more related to these ass Zombie and Monkey ass kicker "Mulva" lol,

And for male category yeah you heard me right ange1 make this award separately for Males and Females that would be much better, I vote for "Snotlob" and as mentioned before Silmarillion .
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 08:27
Thank you Sleazy :) great idea again :)

I have edited the post so please can we make this award for the best Male Username please then next one will be for best Female :)

Sorry for the mix up peeps but please vote for best Male Username :)

Thank you :)
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 08:51
ange1 wrote:

I have edited the post so please can we make this award for the best Male Username please then next one will be for best Female :)

But there are one problem, i voted for ozlem and i don't know, is he a male or female. lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 09:14
XpoZ wrote:
ange1 wrote:

But there are one problem, i voted for ozlem and i don't know, is he a male or female. lol

oooh ozlem is female :)
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 17:57
ange1 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
ange1 wrote:

ohh thanks, but my point is, we don't have gander info at profile page, so isn't it bit difficult to find the gander of user that i wanted to vote?
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 21:13
XpoZ wrote:
ange1 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
ange1 wrote:

ohh thanks, but my point is, we don't have gander info at profile page, so isn't it bit difficult to find the gander of user that i wanted to vote?

your welcome, aww i know sometimes it can be a little difficult but if you check on their profile page sometimes you will see that the icon will either be a male or female and they may have a male of female status... hope that is helpful :)
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 13:57
Come On people participate please would you? Don't be so grumpy!.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7   [ 105 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1