Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.129.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Seedboxes??? Which are best???

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Deamastad avatar
Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 15:39
Author:
SkYnEtCeNtRaL wrote:
Can anyone tell me, What is the best service / deal on a seedbox if there is any change of opinions since the begining of this post ? Blazin is good but i dont like the WebUI very much, very limited peer info avail through it as opposed to the rutorrent WebUI which appears same as Utorrent 2.0 etc..

I have yet to have a complaint about Xirvik. They have been great and you can get way more activity then with blazin.
SkYnEtCeNtRaL avatar
Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 23:47
Author:
many thank's for your advice.. !
I was looking at them from the previous posts in this topic and they do seem to be the top provider with quite a few different packages available.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 00:48
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Deamastad wrote:
SkYnEtCeNtRaL wrote:
Can anyone tell me, What is the best service / deal on a seedbox if there is any change of opinions since the begining of this post ? Blazin is good but i dont like the WebUI very much, very limited peer info avail through it as opposed to the rutorrent WebUI which appears same as Utorrent 2.0 etc..

I have yet to have a complaint about Xirvik. They have been great and you can get way more activity then with blazin.

Totally agree here, I followed Deamastad advice a wee while ago,only probs had so far was payment not going thro,and the Xirvik help team were great,seedbox held til it was sorted! rutorrent has just been upgrade to V3 in their seedboxs and its great and very simple to use,as you very much like utorrent,but i think better
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 14:16
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
I used Xirvik semi-dedicated for a number of months,great speeds & good value for your $$$,they use rutorrent which is configured for you,it`s a nice torrent client,easily managable,a breeze if you know uTorrent well,very similar,i`d recommend them anytime,also prompt support if you ever need them
pbnj avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 02:10
Author:
anybody use Desi Seedboxes??

they have a decent plan for $25 a month with 100 mbit and unlimited torrents,

i cant see getting one that only does 5-10 active torrents

any feedback would be appreciated thanx

pbnj

karakurachow avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:36
Author: Site Friend
pbnj wrote:
anybody use Desi Seedboxes??

they have a decent plan for $25 a month with 100 mbit and unlimited torrents,

i cant see getting one that only does 5-10 active torrents

any feedback would be appreciated thanx

pbnj

lol why the hell would u wanna pay 25$ for desi seedbox coz tht's amazingly STUPID !!
The RAM they r providing is only 250 MB & well tht's hella less..u will be able to run at max 15 torrents simultaneously otherwise ur seedbox will crash with so less RAM

PM me i'll let u knw much more better seedboxes & personaly this one is CRAP
yellowman avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 19:28
Author: ET lover
https://www.seedunlimited.com/
I find this service very good,i would vouch for them.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 18:14
Author: Blocked
yellowman wrote:

I agree very good starting at £10.00 a month shared 100mb bandwidth 100GB HDD..............dont go for the dedicated box as I had one then got an email after a month stating that all public trackers are banned from the dedicated box. The only box they provide that you can use public trackers is the £10.00 a month box. Ive had no issues with them since signing up.....And the best thing is...........its cheap and friendly to use. So figure what ten pound sterling is in your currency and take a ganders at them and try
deaftone avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 19:42
Author:
moodie wrote:
yellowman wrote:

I agree very good starting at £10.00 a month shared 100mb bandwidth 1GB HDD..............dont go for the dedicated box as I had one then got an email after a month stating that all public trackers are banned from the dedicated box. The only box they provide that you can use public trackers is the £10.00 a month box. Ive had no issues with them since signing up.....And the best thing is...........its cheap and friendly to use. So figure what ten pound sterling is in your currency and take a ganders at them and try

At TW Media the standard is $10/mo for 50GB storage on a shared 1Gbps line - you can easily average 15-20 MBytes/s. No public trackers are banned, just known Anti-Piracy IP ranges. Not to mention all seedboxes sit in encrypted Unix jails. Shared 100Mbps lines are a thing of the past... Join the pros ;)
RICO123 avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 23:33
Author:
Hello guys it seems that xirvik.com is the best way to go, can I ask how is the process for a newbie is it a pretty easy process, also do they keep track of logs at all I am looking at tryingon of these and had some question and concerns. has any one uses the tw seeds or have any comments on those
RICO123 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 01:18
Author:
Any help with this will be greatly appreciated, I am just interested in the safest way to dl torrents dont want any copy rights letters you know
XxXxSaHiLxXxX avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 00:41
Author:

Good thing is instant setup

ruTorrent Web GUI
100mbps or 1gbps Bandwidth
Drag and Drop from Windows Explorer
Live streaming of video content
RSS Auto Download
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Torrents
Create Torrents
UnRAR on server
RapidLeech (RapidShare etc..)
Download your files via HTTP(S)
Fully SSL Secured
SFTP and FTP Access
WebDAV
Anonymous Proxy

full root access starting from 9£

Mostly i got 2 to 5 mb uploading speed less then 15 torrent give u good speed

http://www.seedmonster.net/

they have realy good speed like 4 to 8 mb bur the problem is they dnt give u rootaccess.
u have to use FTP client for renmae edit del file

rahuliit2003 avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 08:02
Author:
I've been using Seedboxes for more than 2 years now and have tried various Seedboxes, let me talk about a few that I've used so far:

100 Mbit:

Best: Seedroots.com (10 Mbps after 5 TB upload cap but the owner also has unlimited slots, you can talk to him, he's a very nice, approachable chap)

Second Best: Novalayer.com (Might appear to be costly at first glance but the cost is justified, given that they have ABSOLUTELY no upload cap, give 100 Mbit speed all along, the speed is shared only among 2 users and you get full root access along with being able to use Public Trackers

Third Best: Xirvik / Byte-Sized Hosting

1 Gbit:

Best: Xirvik
Second Best: Stonabox
Third Best: Seedmybox
grapes_of_wrath avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 22:19
Author: Blocked
thanks for the info
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 23:24
Author:
gwet a dedi fuk seedboxes ther shit!
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 30 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5