H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.158.86.243.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Messy mass debating over the forums

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 44 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 17:38
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Hey ET members, as you know that Kat went down and all Kat members shifted to another torrent sites like ET, They got a warm welcome here as they should have but again we have members who didn't like this change for example cat who have been debating on the forums relentlessly don't get me wrong cat you have got some points there but atleast give them some time to make ET their new home and get used to the rules and regulations here, ffs they have been operating at KAT for years how in the world they can just change their habits overnight give them some time to get used to it, The motto of my topic is to put an end to meaningless forums topics where LRS, Mulva and Cat go at each other and that is quite annoying for me and most of the ET members and because of this some new members said something they shouldn't have said in the first place or was not ready to said it unless someone pushed their buttons to reply to the threads, it was all logical at first but now it's just some bullshit again and again, I mean if you have got a problem with an uploader cat or some user not following the rules you can surely PM BALA, TEZ, Tommy or anyother moderator you deem approachable to, that can solve your problem effectively and save us from all the headache, It is my request to all ET members new and old yes you are now an ET member not Kat member so embrace it try not to engage in some pointless arguments and follow the rules of ET and if you have any trouble with it contact our moderators for further help you are all welcome here and I hope this is the last thread made regarding KAT users at ET, and a request to Cat I know you enjoy this shit :P but please for my sake stop this, and a final request to Mulva and LRS please it goes same for you if you don't like what cat has to say you can put an end to that by not replying him in the thread and contacting him in PM or you have the ultimate option to contact admins and superadmins to deal with that issue they are quite experienced with cat matters lol.
Thank you all for reading this Bullshit for the last time and I hope that it stays that way.
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 17:52
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
.................Incoming!!!!
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 18:03
Soup wrote:
.................Incoming!!!!

Sssssshhhhhh!!
Persona_Non_Grata avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 19:01
Author: Blocked
it might be a nuisance but at least this site doesn't censor it.. nobody forces u to read anything so just ignore the ppl u don't like.. humanity will never get along, or least not until we're all intoxicated 24/7 lol

( do i need rep points to be able to post a smiley here ? i hate lols lol)
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 19:03
Author: Moderator
and this is all coming from A members who has been marked as a dups account30.gif yeah right, LMFAO. what you need to do is stop making stupid threads like this try to get more and more attention with some dups account, how stupid do you think the ppl are?
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 19:10
SRIGGA wrote:
and this is all coming from A members who has been marked as a dups account30.gif yeah right, LMFAO. what you need to do is stop making stupid threads like this try to get more and more attention with some dups account, how stupid do you think the ppl are?

Just shut the fuck up if you can't even initiate a right action then don't try to drag those back who does.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 19:15
Author: Moderator
HAHAHAHA let me guess and your the right person to do it all right? don't make me laugh, fuck outta here with your dumb shit. I can't believe the staff Let you run around even when they know who and what you trying to do
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 19:39
Author: AdminSun
Pmsl you 2 chill out :))) + we know this already like i said before it is pointless but it doesn't always pay to sit back and say nothing. Thread after thread whining bitching and crying about myself Mulva Dj SRIGGA and any 1 else who doesen't get the royal stamp of approval.
Razor_X for Red :P
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 19:46
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Quote:
its just bull-shit again and again...

Right..
Persona_Non_Grata avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 20:03
Author: Blocked
life is filled with lots of recycled punctuation-_-less bullshit.. aha
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 20:16

SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 20:22
LRS wrote:

Pmsl you prick you spent 30 mins searching for that video on YouTube, lol
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 20:23
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
SRIGGA wrote:
HAHAHAHA let me guess and your the right person to do it all right? don't make me laugh, fuck outta here with your dumb shit. I can't believe the staff Let you run around even when they know who and what you trying to do
How about you "Fuck outta here" with your dumb srigga speak shit pmsl
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 20:29
Razor_X wrote:
LRS wrote:

Pmsl you prick you spent 30 mins searching for that video on YouTube, lol

Naa i'm getting booted all the time on Extratorrent.cc again now gone back to Extratorrentlive.com and the DNS is sending me to the wrong urls AND then.... my lappy ran out mid way through pm... Wanna fight like ?.....Alright...Alright Calm Down... :D pmsl
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 00:32
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Razor_X wrote:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah shit blah blah blah piss blah blah blah blah blah bullshit blah blah blah x 10
Topic title is "Messy mass debating over the forums".
So what exactly are you doing fuckface? making another pointless messy forum topic?
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 44 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1