Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.144.250.128.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Hollow Tip - Rap Albums

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 23:54
Author:
I've been scouring the internet for as many of his Albums as I can find, and I've been able to get Flawless, Flawless 2 and Takin No Shortz. All the other ones seem to be dead(years dead). If anyone has most of his stuff please let me know. I am willing to donate on Paypal for a discography. THANKS!!
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 00:32
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Found your discography on a private Russian torrent site but it is against their policy to share torrent files with outsiders lol, But I am downloading your discography right now it has low seeds so the speed is really slow but it will be finished by tomorrow and then I'll upload it to google drive for you to download since I am not into torrent uploading so you have to go with that, just check your PM inbox tomorrow night it will have my Paypal payment details and the link for download, lol just kidding a thank you would be enough.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 01:23
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
A few discography's out there, in lossy and mp3 downloading them with extra trackers added but both looking dead, will keep them on and see what happens, will look for other link the moro when more time
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 02:21
Author:
TYVM, I was looking on there too. It looked as though I had to join to download it. I think I know the site you're talking about, I might go check it out, as to not break any rules on there I have a few disco's queued up, but none are connecting to anyone.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 03:33
Get your hopes high up man the speed just went up from 60-70kbps to 230kbps though it is still not my average download speed but it will get the job done.

Hollow Tip MY ASS

Update: The speed just went from 230kbps to 120kbps I guess its gonna take a while but good news is it's 20% completed now.
Hollow Tip MY VAGINA

Update Again: It just went to shit again but don't worry hopefully it will get finished this is my last update for the day, I will again post an update tomorrow.
Hollow Tip MY PENIS

No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:57
Author:
Hey thanks man! I'm trying to grab it off there as well hehe, it's stopped at 52%, hopefully they hop back on
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 13:32
Whitak3r wrote:
Hey thanks man! I'm trying to grab it off there as well hehe, it's stopped at 52%, hopefully they hop back on

Okay matey if you are grabbing it then there is no need for me to download it, I'll just lower my download speed to nil and upload speed to maximum hopefully that will help you to download it, but give us a reply that you have finished downloading so I'll remove that torrent from my torrent client.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 21:40
Author:
Thank you for helping me find it though, my god I'm convinced this is the last tracker on Earth that is actually carrying it! Hope it finishes!
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 00:07
Downloading complete seeding it right now, btw the Moderator Big_A_Little_A which replied you earlier will finish downloading the torrent soon and then he'll upload it here at ET so if you're still having downloading issues it might be better to wait and download it at maximum speed on ExtraTorrent.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5