Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.197.130.93.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Rigmar Radio Karaoke Collection RAR Archives

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
AuthorMessage
rigmar avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 08:36
Author: Trusted UploaderET lover
Dear All, As I am not a trusted uploader I am not allowed to use RAR Archives. I will continue to seed the 3 which I upped as they all have peers, but I will not be continuing on past Part 1 Vol 3.rar
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 09:07
Author: AdminSun
Then why not ask for the rights since your torrents are quite large ++GB's it's the sensible way to go :P
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:29
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
The main reason I deleted them was because none of them were full archives. they were split archives put in separate torrents. If the downloader needs 26 parts anyway to unrar correctly, then it makes no sense to also put them in 26 different torrents. I can understand if you prefer smaller torrent sizes for download/seed convenience.. But if you want to do that, don't make split archives, just make 26 separate full archives so that all the different torrents are usable individually as well. (Since you're raring a whole lot of mp3 and other small files, it's no problem to make multiple full archives.).

So you know .. the uploading of archives is something that can be made an exception for.. but what you uploaded was unpractical regardless.

rigmar avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 14:02
OK Gang, we are nearing the end of this mammoth 378GB Karaoke collection. The 65,000+ songs should fit on a 500GB external drive when un archived and the error and duplication rate should be less than 1 song in 200 or approx 0.05% give or take a song or two. I will do the same thing again round about this time next year and I would like to thank sascot and BJtheDJ for helping me replace songs where the original media was either lost or too badly damaged to re rip.

I have seen the average download rate improve steadily as has the average swarm speeds as peers took on board the downloading advice I enclosed with some of the torrents. I have also seen some really fast downloads, one Peer in Hungary was downloading at speeds well in excess of 200 megabits per second on one torrent. On the latest torrent, the letters R & Q I enclose a screen shot from the UBUTU server of the swarm and as you can see they are not working it very hard at all considering it can upload speeds well in excess of 600 megabits per second off peak.

Once I have reached X Y and Z I will start re seeding from the first torrent at the rate of 5 to 10 torrents every 24 hours, so if you missed any now is your chance to go back and grab them. RE SEED requests may be posted here on via PM on this site. OK then I guess it is over to you, next up is a 20GB monster sized torrent and the letter S which I am sure will be very popular. Enjoy. Rigmar Radio
Attachment:

File Comment: The main server has a 1GB upload capacity but it was never used as peers struggled to max out there download speeds.
Untitled.jpg  [ 130.63 KB | Downloads: 2 ]
rigmar avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 07:41
Dear All, I am re seeding the entire collection 10 torrents at a time starting today at Vol 1 to 10. These first 10 torrents will be duel seeded for the next 24 hours and then deleted or removed from the system as I upload this collection once a year about this time. I have not got the resources (bandwidth and drive space) to seed this collection all year and each vol has had more than 60 downloads as reported by the tracker.

470 Gigabytes is a lot of disc space and 84 is a lot of torrents to seed at the same time.

vol 1 to 10 will be seeding until 0900 GMT Sat 17th Sept 2016 before I then delete these torrents and move on to Vol 11 to 20 for 24 hours and so on until the last Vol.
rigmar avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 08:07
Today 17th September 2016 I have deleted Vol 1 to 10 and for the next 24 hours will be re seeding for the final time Vol 11 to 20 of the Rigmar Radio Karaoke collection. You can find it in Audio/Karaoke section. All 10 torrents will be duel seed from Europe for ultra fast download speeds for those who know how to torrent and the this time tomorrow these torrents will also be deleted so this is your last chance to grab them.

RR Karaoke Collection Vol 11 to 20 seeding for 24 hours or until 0900 Hrs GMT on the 18th Sept. now for the very last time.
rigmar avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 08:19
Sorry but peers who can not download at speeds above 1 megabit per second will be left behind to the mercy of what ever seeds may, or more likely than not may NOT be still seeding this series. The entire collection is uploaded once a year around this time anyway. NO TORRENT lives for every and that is a fact and I do not, and can not afford to keep a fast seedbox on hire for the whole year between seeding this collection.
rigmar avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 13:25
OK gang, ANY PEER who has the entire Rigmar Radio Karaoke collection on there hard drive (and well done you for that by the way is free to chop it up into chunks and re seed it as there own on the torrent site of there choice, you can even put it up on the Usernet if old fashioned Peer 2 Peer is your thing.

The 2017 Collection will be uploaded round about this time next year and should replace the old one due to the many changes and continuing reduction of duplicate songs and errors year on year. Each year more and more songs are re ripped from the original media at higher audio quality or sample speeds as well. So even though today I deleted Vol 1 to 10 and tomorrow I will delete the Vol 11 to 20 torrents from this site the swarm can live on if you post the exact same data with your own new torrent.

That is you're call, but I am NOT a release group, there is just me and I can not afford to lease a seedbox for a whole year, when most of the time it will sit and do nothing as I only upload Karaoke and the occasional Music Video.
rigmar avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 07:38
Now RE SEEDING Vol 21 to 30 from 0900 GMT Sunday 18th Sept 2016 0900 GMT for the next 24 hours after which these torrents will be removed from the site.
rigmar avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 07:37
Now Duel Seeding Vol 31 to 40 for the next 24 hours from 0900 GMT 19th Sept 2016 to the 20th. This is your last chance for these torrent and the ones from Vol 1 to 30 will be deleted. Slow downloaders will be left behind. You have had months to grab these. Every 24 hours 10 more torrents are duel re seeded for the very last time. My lease on the seedbox will not be renewed until I do this again next year.
rigmar avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 07:07
Dear All, Duel seed of Vol 41 to 50 for the final time today and for the next 24 hours Vol 41 to 50 0900 Hrs GMT 20th Sept to the 21st Sept 2016. The torrents will then be deleted. You last chance for the 2016 Karaoke collection until next year. Slow downloaders will be left behind.
rigmar avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 07:07
Vol 51 to 60 are now being duel seeded for the last time for the next 24 hours from 0900 Hrs GMT 21st Sept 2016. Go grab them before I delete the torrent from the system and move on to my next project.
rigmar avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 07:08
Vol 51 to 60 are now being duel seeded for the last time for the next 24 hours from 0900 Hrs GMT 21st Sept 2016. Go grab them before I delete the torrent from the system and move on to my next project.
rigmar avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 06:46
OK Gang, Final Duel Seed from me for Vol 61 to 70. From 0900 Hrs GMT 22nd to 23rd Sept 2016. The torrents will then be removed from the system.
rigmar avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 06:35
Now Duel seeding for ultra fast downloads Vol 71 to 80 for the final time before the torrents are deleted. I upload the Rigmar Radio commercial Karaoke collection once a year, so if you missed out this year due to slow download speeds, come back again next year once you have fixed that problem.

There is NO EXCUSE for dial up download speeds in 2016 for even the slowest connection will give you download speeds well in excess of 1 megabit per second or 0.125 MegaBYTES per second. I see down-loaders daily who are not even managing a quarter of that speed sigh....

This collection is over 300 gigabytes in size and downloading at those speeds is just not possible as the seeds will have all gone by the time you are done.

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2