Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.161.44.176.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

cannot view todays torrents when logged in

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
eyemanozzy avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 04:13
Author:
before i log in, i can view todays torrents like normal however, when i log in todays torrents = 0 !!
also , if i search for a torrent not logged in i might get 5 results, if i log on i get one result !!
i have been unanable to leave feedback for some torrents because they do not exist when logged in however, logged off they do exist !!
logged on i get some torrents not showing and different torrents showing compared to being logged off !

have tried 3 browsers for the same result !
is this just happening to me or has anyone else had this problem before ?
and yes, i have even turned all ad blockers off and still it is the same....i could post some screen shots if that helps.......

thanx in advance
Persona_Non_Grata avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 16:23
Author: Blocked
u always seem to have problems, don't ya?

u also have these problem using the chrome browser? if so, try disabling all extensions/add-ons first
eyemanozzy avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 20:35
Author:
i did disable my extensions which are ad block and ublock origin . firefox and opera browsers gave the same result .
i reformatted my pc after last problem with adware .
i noticed this morning that the today section is showing when logged in .however, search results does not result in all hits being displayed, so if i cannot leave feedback due to this problem i simply won't !
apart from isp site, et and rarbg are the only sites i visit and this site lately is the only place i have had problems .most problems have been adware related . 6 -8 months ago there was no ad related problems i finaly signed up to et so i could leave feedack after using et for 3 years , so you think it is due to using chrome ?i'm sure plenty of other users use a chrome based browser !
i posted this topic to see if other users have had a similar experience or if someone knew why this has happened ! this problem started a week ago ,
prior to that it did not happen.i'm trying to work out if a microsoft update caused this or whatever. i guess i'll just keep on as is then !
eyemanozzy avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 09:50
Author:
after deleting 2 weeks of microsoft updates and rebooting everything is back to normal !! so wtf !!
i might look at stopping updates from them wankers , just need to investigate how to completely stop updates from them .
windows 10 sucks !
Persona_Non_Grata avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:46
Author: Blocked
u can completely stop them by stopping the service but there's also an option to 'defer updates'.. that way all these updates will be delayed for a couple of months and tested on the genpop first, this minimizes the risk of breaking anything..
eyemanozzy avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 20:48
Author:
thank you for the advice , i think i'll stop the updates !
sick of these updates resetting all programs to microsoft programs and i can't believe the browsing problem was caused by one those updates !!
better off without the those headaches ! talk about stressing me out , this sort of thing never happened with past windows platforms . i might also seek out a program to stop all contact with microsoft , windows 10 has too many spying elements in it and my problems with internet connection and browsing may not be a coincidence , it was only a last option thought to delete the updates and i was so surprised it fixed the problem !
thankyou once again for your help with this matter .
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 21:20
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
eyemanozzy wrote:
thank you for the advice , i think i'll stop the updates !
sick of these updates resetting all programs to microsoft programs and i can't believe the browsing problem was caused by one those updates !!
better off without the those headaches ! talk about stressing me out , this sort of thing never happened with past windows platforms . i might also seek out a program to stop all contact with microsoft , windows 10 has too many spying elements in it and my problems with internet connection and browsing may not be a coincidence , it was only a last option thought to delete the updates and i was so surprised it fixed the problem !
thankyou once again for your help with this matter .

It's not advice-able to turn off all updates on a new OS like windows 10. Granted they push alot of crap with the updates, but among them are often also (security) critical and important updates. Try the defer updates option as suggested by Persona_Non_Grata or if the headaches are too much for you, go back to an earlier windows version.
eyemanozzy avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 21:54
Author:
i have the defer updates or metered connection option already ticked , even then 5 or 6 updates sit there waiting to download . there is no option on which updates can be installed and when i look up what these updates do , they all have the same description !the updates i uninstalled all claimed to be critical security updates so i'm not so sure about trusting them ! this morning another update wiped my dns server settings and not for the first time i had to reset it to get dns automatically ! this update caused it to have manual dns number and it was blank , so i re checked the get dns automatically and bingo , i have access to internet again ! and btw , it reset default media player to windows media player and movie player, so i cannot see how this was a critical security update !
i know some updates are essential but i'm not sure as to how many updates are actually security flaw patches, i also am concerned about how much info is collected by microsoft about my browsing and downloading habits.
there is software to stop the info gathering , so i might research that , maybe that might chnge the updates i get !
thank you for the concern and advice , i will take it on board and try the anti spying option first.at least i know i can delete updates if i get problems again lol .
if i still get these stupid updates that reset things then i'll just stop the update srvice altogether .
once again thank you for taking the time to warn me.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3