H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.208.160.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

can you get connection to your wifi away from home

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
sparkygirl avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 23:21
Author: Site FriendET loverKittyGirlSun
hi everyone was just wondering if anyone can help me here my brother is going away to work from home and he wants his tablet to connect to my wifi im with skywifi i downloaded the app on his tablet but for the life of me i cant connect to any of the clouds on it tried just about everything is there a way he can connect without cloud aslong as its not to complicated for us to do we are no tech heads lol or is there a free good app that can get him free wifi on playstore please help us thank you
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 00:10
Author: SuperAdmin
depends how far away he is from the connection if he cant see your wifi address on tablet/pc then its to far away
it all depends on the range/distance your isp allows for connectivity
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 00:21
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
I didn't quite get your question sparky, But there are two possiblities

1st one is that you want your home wifi network which has a range of usually 60 metres to connect to your brother's tablet while he is miles away at work hopefully you are not asking that because it'll just destroy the whole meaning of a WiFi/WLAN, WLAN stands for Wireless Local Area Network, Get it now? "Local" If your question is this then I have got a bad news for you.

Now My 2nd assumption would be that your brother wants to remotely acess your Computer at home because you mentioned something about cloud storage, Now if your question is regarding remotely accessing your computer then I can help you with that I'll send a PM right away including baby steps with one or more option to get acess on it, but first confirm me what is your question the first one or the second one and yeah your brother still needs to have an active mobile internet or normal wifi internet connection at work for remotely accessing the computer at home.
sparkygirl avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 02:30
im a real noob sorry if i got you both confused i get what you mean razor so here is a question maybe better put is there a way my brother can get a free wifi app or is there a way to get free wifi im in glasgow my brother is going to be working up aberdeen so he will be miles away from me lol sorry for the confusion
4RustedHorses avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 03:55
Author: Blocked
I am thinking if your brother has the ISP account log in details, he should be able to access and configure the wifi connection no matter where he is.

But he will not simply be able to pick it up as a hotspot depending on distance as it has been said.

ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 04:20
Author: SuperAdmin
if he wants free wifi that depends if the area offers it if they do all he has to do is look for stores that offer free wifi and ask if password is required and which network id they are on
his work place might even offer free wifi might even want to ask them

you dont need an app for that tablet/pc will display the available wifi networks all he will have to do is select the free one he wants to use
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 04:29
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
With sky you have to register a new device, such as a phone, tablet or laptop to use the app. You can only use 2 unless you pay more for extra devices.see link below

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/register-your-devices-on-sky-go

Image result for sky wifi hotspots

Connect to Sky WiFi. As a Sky Broadband Unlimited, Connect or Fibre customer you can get unlimited wireless internet access at no extra cost at thousands of Cloud WiFi Hotspots throughout the UK.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:11
Author: Admin
with skywifi you can sparky... just follow the intstructions to activate the device and then its upto your brother to find the hotspots in aberdeen

Follow the setup instructions here
http://www.sky.com/shop/broadband-talk/sky-wifi/#section-5

he can use this to find where he can access if he doesn't want the in app function

https://www.thecloud.net/hotspot-finder/
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:35
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
sparkygirl wrote:
im a real noob sorry if i got you both confused i get what you mean razor so here is a question maybe better put is there a way my brother can get a free wifi app or is there a way to get free wifi im in glasgow my brother is going to be working up aberdeen so he will be miles away from me lol sorry for the confusion

Now I get what you mean sparky but as I said there is no app or magic that will provide you a free wifi service but yes as YoGi mentioned seems like your ISP provides hotspot networks throughout the city so it will be best first to check if your brother's office has one nearby and then connect to it by following the easy steps on there website.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 16:18
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
YoGi wrote:
with skywifi you can sparky... just follow the intstructions to activate the device and then its upto your brother to find the hotspots in aberdeen

Follow the setup instructions here
http://www.sky.com/shop/broadband-talk/sky-wifi/#section-5

he can use this to find where he can access if he doesn't want the in app function

https://www.thecloud.net/hotspot-finder/
If he is moving up to Aberdeen for a bit, the best place to go is Union square shopping center(tho a bit busy at the weekends), free wifi, here is log in info, https://www.unionsquareaberdeen.com/visitor-info/facilities/wifi

or for a fun way to get wifi and see the sites is to use the free wifi on the first Aberdeen buses, also think that all(most)? of the libraries, sports centers, community centers and museums in Aberdeen now have free wifi.

Most hotels in Aberdeen have free wifi, as well as some restaurants and a few bars
sparkygirl avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 01:41
thank you all for reply i have tried for 2 days with browser and app to try get it to connect to cloud you need to be a rocket scientist to get it totally given up lol also my brother cant get any free wifi where he is situated all asking for passwords thats why i wanted the cloud app to work so he can contact family and vise versa thanks again all xx
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 21:34
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
if it is a shop/cafe or library/shopping center with free wifi, then you can ask them for their password. I did that a few years back when i moved, Talk Talk screwed up my switch over and for 2 months no home internet, I walked across the street to the cafe in the garden center bought a sandwich and tin of bru and spent a hour or so on their wifi most days, and once I knew the password I sometimes just drove the car to their car park and used free wifi from the car.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1