Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.71.19.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Recommended to Indian Users - Best Torrent Search for Android

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 05:04
Author:
was wondering how many ppl download torrents to their cellphones here...i used KAT before and after it was gone(damn the feds) I just search randomly to find a temp alternative, I’ve been using torrentz.eu and then it was gone too wtf?!
Found this one idope.se on KAT’s sub Reddit, perfect safe app for my nexus. I even talked to the developer on their FB, they mention this is a non profit project, having no Ads really makes me their new user.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:44
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
No thank you we don't want your rip off torrent search engine we are good with ET.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 16:34
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
KennyKAD wrote:
was wondering how many ppl download torrents to their cellphones here...i used KAT before and after it was gone(damn the feds) I just search randomly to find a temp alternative, I’ve been using torrentz.eu and then it was gone too wtf?!
Found this one idope.se on KAT’s sub Reddit, perfect safe app for my nexus. I even talked to the developer on their FB, they mention this is a non profit project, having no Ads really makes me their new user.

12d05b4fc22059e1cb3c978132933c9f.png
so is this app as bullshit as your post?
Now tell me an app that is recommended to those of non Indian persuasion?

Or are you just being racist and discriminating against those that are of non Indian heritage(be it southern Asian Indians or native American Indians)?
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 18:33
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
its not good mate, as a android uploader i can assure that. you better use torrentz2[dot]eu although they are not legit but works like main torrentz.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 01:41
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
XpoZ wrote:
its not good mate, as a android uploader i can assure that. you better use torrentz2[dot]eu although they are not legit but works like main torrentz.
not real happy you are recommending OTHER sites for members to use (you ARE a trusted uploader here correct?) I would like to see members staying here for their uploading needs not go elsewhere and if you wish to send others somewhere else I for one would appreciate that you PM them NOT post links to other sites (or suggest other sites than ours!!!) just my opinion though!!
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 05:09
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
since when is that just an opinion Tommy1959, as far back as I can remember this was something that was never tolerated here regardless of what the site was, promoting other sites here was taboo.

This is just another example of how the EXTRATORRENT way of life has been compromised in order to accomodate foreignors. Besides that your staff brother, you got power and authority and yet you sound almost, dare I say it, apologetic!

I am positive, without doubt or reservation....i dont like it at all! and there has been far to much of it going on!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 05:16
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Cat wrote:
since when is that just an opinion Tommy1959, as far back as I can remember this was something that was never tolerated here regardless of what the site was, promoting other sites here was taboo.

This is just another example of how the EXTRATORRENT way of life has been compromised in order to accomodate foreignors. Besides that your staff brother, you got power and authority and yet you sound almost, dare I say it, apologetic!

I am positive, without doubt or reservation....i dont like it at all! and there has been far to much of it going on!
perhaps you are right the gloves have defo been on much too long, I dont like the soft approach at rule enforcement at all, I figure members who know me know I wont put up with it long seems ET has become a kinder gentler ET in this area, I give a little leeway to new members who perhaps do not know the rules well though they should make it so as Piccard would say but members that have a little tenure here should toe the line where the rules are concerned (as everyone should see aformentioned statement regarding noobs) I have relaxed a bit too much and we as a staff need to crack down a bit more to bring things around into shape once again thanks for the wakee wakee cat.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 05:30
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Amen and amen brother, just want to see one standard for all, you can not in one breath claim to me a member of good standing here at ET while in the next breath promote external sites, search engines etc. Whats the saying, A House Divided Against Itself, Can Not Stand!

I know there are people who get a big laugh when i cross a line and have to man up and take the medicine that goes with the infraction. Recently I crossed such a line with mulva1989, a relatively new staff, but one worthy of respect. I denied her that respect, unprovoked and for no good reason I attacked her, insulted her and undermined her authority in chat. After a lot of back and forth and discussion I accepted the fact, that her banning me was not only appropriate it was unreservedly fair.

So I was banned for 2 days after having been warned twice consecutively and ignoring those warnings. Thats the standard for me and it should be for everyone regardless of where your from and what position or status you had there. I am deeply ashamed to have spoken to mulva1989 the way I did, and while I am aware that people have gotten some amusement, having stated as much, in the forum, i don't want that to diminish the severity of my behavior.

That standard of swift effective action should be the norm as it once was, good for one good for all. And fuck all the cat haters.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 07:26
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
XpoZ wrote:
not real happy you are recommending OTHER sites for members to use (you ARE a trusted uploader here correct?) I would like to see members staying here for their uploading needs not go elsewhere and if you wish to send others somewhere else I for one would appreciate that you PM them NOT post links to other sites (or suggest other sites than ours!!!) just my opinion though!!
I have no wish like that. isn't torrentz a search engine? and i isn't post any live url here. And you know what, becoz of torrentz i was know about ET. whatsoever For uploading and downloading torrents yes i will recommended ET as well.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5