H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.234.183.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

There Were So Many Admins in ET...! Maybe You Have'nt seen them!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  [Next]
Page 4 of 6   [ 76 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 14:13
Author: Blocked
first impression is that this site is run by degenerate illiterate alcoholics, just the way i like it -_-
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 18:22
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
ange1 wrote:
ooh yes can't forget Cat and jj :) aww i was not here when they were staff tho but i bet it was fun :)
You bet! :D It was the most dramatic time on ET with JJ, Cat and few others. You know who you are. haha.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 00:39
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
z169y wrote:
first impression is that this site is run by degenerate illiterate alcoholics, just the way i like it -_-
you forgot, crack addicts, escaped mental patients and psychotic scots
ImHereForTheLulz avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:00
Author:
z169y why do you have to be so disrespectful to other members here at Extratorrent? chill out mate
vinron avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 14:21
Author: Blocked
ImHereForTheLulz wrote:
z169y why do you have to be so disrespectful to other members here at Extratorrent? chill out mate

Razor_X why did you change your ID to this ridiculous one, and why are you spamming the forum. What are you hoping to achieve by these actions bro cuz i dont think you are impressing anyone.
DupeEllington avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 00:50
Author:
vinron wrote:
ImHereForTheLulz wrote:

Razor_X why did you change your ID to this ridiculous one, and why are you spamming the forum. What are you hoping to achieve by these actions bro cuz i dont think you are impressing anyone.

Cat why did you change your ID to this ridiculous one, and why are you spamming the forum. What are you hoping to achieve by these actions bro cuz i dont think you are impressing anyone.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 01:05
DupeEllington wrote:
vinron wrote:
ImHereForTheLulz wrote:

Cat why did you change your ID to this ridiculous one, and why are you spamming the forum. What are you hoping to achieve by these actions bro cuz i dont think you are impressing anyone.
If Duke Ellington was the master of Jazz, then is DupeEllington the master of Jizz??
humility avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 01:42
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverKitty
Be careful SAM; CAT just might misunderstand you and think you are laughing with him. Nowhere in the circles I visit does a character like him get such praise! CAT should know the truth even if he barfs on everyone. He's not funny. I should capitalize those words - NOT FUNNY! When I read what he says, it reminds me I'm looking into the mouth of an old dog with rotten teeth who has just finished cleaning his butt and ate regurgitated vomit! The day you guys restore him back to moderator will be a day of reckoning. Because soon after, the walls will come crashing down on top of all our heads. Wrong should never be rewarded no matter what!

If you want someone to reward and encourage, dump a truckload of it on Gerald, Mulva, Ange1 and Babykins.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 02:54
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
Be careful SAM; CAT just might misunderstand you and think you are laughing with him. Nowhere in the circles I visit does a character like him get such praise! CAT should know the truth even if he barfs on everyone. He's not funny. I should capitalize those words - NOT FUNNY! When I read what he says, it reminds me I'm looking into the mouth of an old dog with rotten teeth who has just finished cleaning his butt and ate regurgitated vomit! The day you guys restore him back to moderator will be a day of reckoning. Because soon after, the walls will come crashing down on top of all our heads. Wrong should never be rewarded no matter what!

If you want someone to reward and encourage, dump a truckload of it on Gerald, Mulva, Ange1 and Babykins.
uh oh did cat crap in yer wheaties or something? I did not see him comment about you so im curious why you would bring him up and poke the bear again? cat IS a character and not a bad guy you just need to understand him and take what he says and does accordingly! I ont want to hear im sticking up for my buddy because if ANYONE has went round after round with the cat it;s me!!! but cat is an intelligent guy with a lot to say and you need to learn to take him for who and what he is and quit looking for more trouble because when you bring his name into something unprovoked well then you deserve all you get! so come on now lets be adults here not children! life is waaaayyy too damn short believe me and we dont need to waste any of it the way you are doing!! all my opinion btw!!p.s the boss (Sam) knows full well how to deal with things on his site (see some earlier comments of his)_ and he surely needs NO help from you in that area or any other I assume.
humility avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 07:27
Well Tommy, I knew our paths would cross again. The question was when and why. When something becomes too complicated, a common practice is to isolate aspects of it and narrow the topic in order to make sense of it all. In your condensed and sectional piece of CAT's behavior and activities, you make it look as though I've provoked CAT and those who just want to avoid disturbing him from his slumber. Hardly a topic posted here doesn't have an arsenic laced comment by him and some of the most foul mouthed verbiage ever uttered by man. You advocate understanding and tolerance which is normally good advice for just about anything. We all need to put ourselves in the other person's shoes and walk a mile in them. True to his character and as expected from the administrators, CAT attacked the poster of this thread and few moderators stepped in to corral his comments towards someone he didn't seem to know. Sorry Tommy, I can't find any good in CAT and that's an opinion formed over a long period of seeing and reading some of his imbecilic comments.

I wanted SAM to know how some of the other members feel about CAT before he is wrongly swayed into giving CAT moderator status back again. Guys like CAT would have gotten their faces bashed in talking like that in school. If my vote counts for anything with SAM, I vote to keep this member on a short lease and enforce the rules with a strong hand until his voice and behaviors come within acceptable limits. CAT is constantly accusing people of brown nosing staff for gain but take note that once the ADMINs spoke out positively about this thread, CAT had nothing else to say (not that he had anything to say in the first place).

This is my opinion and you can take it with a grain of salt. As for me, I'm on a strict sodium intake and I can't take much of it in my diet.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 15:25
humility wrote:
I wanted SAM to know how some of the other members I feel about CAT
humility wrote:
If my vote counts for anything
Firstly you don't get a vote and secondly.if you did it would not count for anything anyway.

IMHO if you can post topics about you opinion on other members like this one then it's OK for other members to post their opinions about other members, and if you don't like it then stop reading it, or even better if the words offend you then wash your eyeballs in bleach!

clorox_eye_bleach1.png
humility avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 16:02
I've heard it all my life and it really is true. Birds of a feather do flock together! Whatever it is, people with similar attitudes and opinions seem to gravitate into one group almost like magnets. Since I'm comparing all of us to magnets, I'd prefer to take the positive side and you can take the negative side. I can live with that, can you? Anybody who comes to CAT's defense sends up red flags! Any moderator who comes to his defense sends double the red flags. Be careful Big A, we're known by the company we keep! Do you really want to be known in that way when it comes to CAT? If I were you, I'd give that more thought before I opened my mouth and let my first thoughts be known. Too often, we come to regret impulsive remarks that haven't been given enough consideration!

19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 16:18
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
Well Tommy, I knew our paths would cross again. The question was when and why. When something becomes too complicated, a common practice is to isolate aspects of it and narrow the topic in order to make sense of it all. In your condensed and sectional piece of CAT's behavior and activities, you make it look as though I've provoked CAT and those who just want to avoid disturbing him from his slumber. Hardly a topic posted here doesn't have an arsenic laced comment by him and some of the most foul mouthed verbiage ever uttered by man. You advocate understanding and tolerance which is normally good advice for just about anything. We all need to put ourselves in the other person's shoes and walk a mile in them. True to his character and as expected from the administrators, CAT attacked the poster of this thread and few moderators stepped in to corral his comments towards someone he didn't seem to know. Sorry Tommy, I can't find any good in CAT and that's an opinion formed over a long period of seeing and reading some of his imbecilic comments.

I wanted SAM to know how some of the other members feel about CAT before he is wrongly swayed into giving CAT moderator status back again. Guys like CAT would have gotten their faces bashed in talking like that in school. If my vote counts for anything with SAM, I vote to keep this member on a short lease and enforce the rules with a strong hand until his voice and behaviors come within acceptable limits. CAT is constantly accusing people of brown nosing staff for gain but take note that once the ADMINs spoke out positively about this thread, CAT had nothing else to say (not that he had anything to say in the first place).

This is my opinion and you can take it with a grain of salt. As for me, I'm on a strict sodium intake and I can't take much of it in my diet.

you wanted Sam to know how others feel about Cat? wtf? Sam does'nt need you to tell him anything he is fully aware of what goes on at his site ffs!!! and good thing your vote does'nt count!!! and you vote he deals with cat with a strong hand? what strong for him and weak for everyone else? and it's a short LEASH not LEASE unless you are renting a flat to him!! again my point is you take off on cat when he is saying nothing about you perhaps you need the short lease so we can break the lease and permanently evict you like a tenant who never pays their rent.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 17:07
humility wrote:
I've heard it all my life and it really is true. Birds of a feather do flock together! Whatever it is, people with similar attitudes and opinions seem to gravitate into one group almost like magnets. Since I'm comparing all of us to magnets, I'd prefer to take the positive side and you can take the negative side. I can live with that, can you? Anybody who comes to CAT's defense sends up red flags! Any moderator who comes to his defense sends double the red flags. Be careful Big A, we're known by the company we keep! Do you really want to be known in that way when it comes to CAT? If I were you, I'd give that more thought before I opened my mouth and let my first thoughts be known. Too often, we come to regret impulsive remarks that haven't been given enough consideration!

Well being no expert on Ornithology i guess I should skip the "birds of a feather" bit but here is a storming compilation album you need to get your hands on, http://anthraxuk.bandcamp.com/merch/birds-of-a-feather-flock-together-comp-cd

But my lack of knowledge should be forgiven just like your lack of knowledge on magnets/magnetism and magnetic fields should be forgiven. Magnets are polar and have a North side and a South side(not a +ve or -ve side), so I will take the northern side and you can take the southern side(which consisted of uneducated bigoted inbred rednecks)(and you fit into at least one of those categories).

Who said I'm coming to Cats defense I don't need to defend him, he does a good job of that himself! Do I always agree with Cat?

Well NO,

Have Cat and myself had very heated exchanges and Grievances(Yet another class album you should get https://www.discogs.com/Surgery-Without-Research-Grievances/master/1010128)

Well YES!

But the difference is that we do it privately, and do not post our issues in public forums, for which I respect him for that, and being open and honest in his opinion(which I will again state "I do not always agree with")

Why do I need to be careful? Is the web sheriff coming to get me, oh no your going to give me a -ve 5 review?

Well I'm keeping you company in this topic so does that make me a fucking thick moron like you?

I would rather be known for sticking up for a member(whom may not always make it easy for themselves) who says it as it is and is accused by all of things that can not be proven, rather than being know for agreeing with all the arse licking little children who seem to think publicly airing their issues is the proper way to get other members into trouble by baiting them.

humility wrote:
I'd give that more thought before I opened my mouth and let my first thoughts be known. Too often, we come to regret impulsive remarks that haven't been given enough consideration!
That is quite a good bit of advice, so why not take it before you post any more topics?
humility avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 19:09
Who would have guessed that one moderator had his early start in life as a Spell Checker in school. Yeah, I remember those kids. They usually sat at the front of the class; close enough to smell the teacher's bath powder. Seriously Tommy, give your secretary something else to do because checking the spelling on whatever mail you get will take up all her time.

SAM doesn't have my opinion because I haven't given it to him and more importantly, he hasn't asked for it. Some things are too important to sit idly by waiting for someone to ask you your opinion. This is why people come together and march against governments when they are contemplating a new controversial law. If I did like you suggest, it would be like closing the barn door after the cow got out. I wanted SAM to hear from me and people like me just in case this member is being considered for a new opening. I'm sure you and Big A would welcome him with open arms and kisses.

Which one of you wrote that impressive comment about magnets and polarity? From now on, would you two give some space between your comments so I can differentiate between you? Is this a case where one person has two identities? I have to vote for the one who wrote about the magnets as having the larger brain. One way to get SOUP on my ass is keep on and on about something. I don't like how CAT addresses MULVA and if either of you have a side to be on, it should be on MULVA's side. You shouldn't allow CAT or anybody else to say such things to her. Frankly, I'm surprised CAT hasn't already made his appearance. Since you two are fans of his, why haven't you told him about this conversation going on about him?
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  [Next]
Page 4 of 6   [ 76 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2