ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Life 2017 NEW 720p HDCAM x264-UNiQUE
View Torrent Info: A.Dogs.Purpose.2017.HC.TCRip.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Tiger.Hunter.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Bye.Bye.Man.2016.UNRATED.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Shin.Godzilla.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.Japanese.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: [18 ] Death Warrior (2009) x264 720p BluRay UNRATED Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.109.89.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


There Were So Many Admins in ET...! Maybe You Have'nt seen them!!


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  [Next]
Page 5 of 6   [ 76 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 19:44
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
humility wrote:
Who would have guessed that one moderator had his early start in life as a Spell Checker in school. Yeah, I remember those kids. They usually sat at the front of the class; close enough to smell the teacher's bath powder. Seriously Tommy, give your secretary something else to do because checking the spelling on whatever mail you get will take up all her time.

SAM doesn't have my opinion because I haven't given it to him and more importantly, he hasn't asked for it. Some things are too important to sit idly by waiting for someone to ask you your opinion. This is why people come together and march against governments when they are contemplating a new controversial law. If I did like you suggest, it would be like closing the barn door after the cow got out. I wanted SAM to hear from me and people like me just in case this member is being considered for a new opening. I'm sure you and Big A would welcome him with open arms and kisses.

Which one of you wrote that impressive comment about magnets and polarity? From now on, would you two give some space between your comments so I can differentiate between you? Is this a case where one person has two identities? I have to vote for the one who wrote about the magnets as having the larger brain. One way to get SOUP on my ass is keep on and on about something. I don't like how CAT addresses MULVA and if either of you have a side to be on, it should be on MULVA's side. You shouldn't allow CAT or anybody else to say such things to her. Frankly, I'm surprised CAT hasn't already made his appearance. Since you two are fans of his, why haven't you told him about this conversation going on about him?

Why hasn't Cat made an appearance yet? because he doesn't have to, Matter between Mulva and him has been dealt with and as far as I know he made an public apology too so stop digging up the past like a woman you are better than this and mate we BALA tommy or Soup whoever you are accusing of being on Cat's side let me clear that up for you we aren't on anyone's side I think BALA cleared that up perfectly in his previous post we disagree with him on certain matters but again we also agree with him on certain matters too the difference between us and you we tend to do that privately on messages, And you giving an opinion to SaM or Ozi mate they are like godfathers of this site they know each and everything that goes on they just tend to ignore it so don't think their ignorance is a bliss and don't tell them how to do their job they are pretty good at it and don't tell us to take sides or what to do we are free to do whatever the fuck we want we can take sides or whatever the hell we want to do as long as it doesn't break any ET rules, I think this will be enough to deal with your little petty politics here.
humility avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 20:25
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
The "SheMale" wants some of this conversation???? Tell me exactly who you are and which star were your riding when you landed here. Let's sum up what you posted. You basically told me what everybody else is saying. That sums it up. Contribute new content or give credit when you plagiarize.

I'm not here to pick fights with all you lookalikes and clowns. You are entitled to your beliefs and opinions. If your brain can tolerate CAT, you keep on sniffing whatever it is you are sniffing. When or if it does ever start to annoy you, double the dose. If he is what you want new members to see and read, who am I to object. I've been through the fire and tested myself. It's not my problem and I'm powerless to change anything. All I can do is leave which I did for a while. In fact, I left twice when the first time wasn't long enough to stay away. I probably wouldn't have come back now but I didn't want to lose my identity and one moderator said it's possible if you are inactive for two months or longer.

I've been around for a while; not as long as some of you have. There must be some pub in Scotland or Ireland where all of you meet. I've collected bits and pieces here and there that suggest to me this is how all of you seem to know each other. In fact, I think some of you live right down the road from each other. This is a close knit group and for some inexplicable reason, CAT seems to fit in. I'm not from wherever all of you are from and I don't enjoy reading the crap CAT spews out. MULVA doesn't either. Just because CAT apologized doesn't mean a thing. Whatever he is made of, it consumes him completely. Personally I think ADMIN can't get rid of him. When they do ban him, he comes back with a different ID. OU812 was one of his aliases. Vinyl was another I think. The list is so long and varied, it's untraceable. All his antics are tolerated for this reason.

As for CAT's rights to give his opinion, I agree but only until his opinion offends my normal sensibilities. At that point, his right no longer exists. SheMale stay out of what doesn't concern you. Of course, I can only make that request, I can't back it up if you decide not to do as I ask.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 20:49
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
The "SheMale" wants some of this conversation???? Tell me exactly who you are and which star were your riding when you landed here. Let's sum up what you posted. You basically told me what everybody else is saying. That sums it up. Contribute new content or give credit when you plagiarize.

I'm not here to pick fights with all you lookalikes and clowns. You are entitled to your beliefs and opinions. If your brain can tolerate CAT, you keep on sniffing whatever it is you are sniffing. When or if it does ever start to annoy you, double the dose. If he is what you want new members to see and read, who am I to object. I've been through the fire and tested myself. It's not my problem and I'm powerless to change anything. All I can do is leave which I did for a while. In fact, I left twice when the first time wasn't long enough to stay away. I probably wouldn't have come back now but I didn't want to lose my identity and one moderator said it's possible if you are inactive for two months or longer.

I've been around for a while; not as long as some of you have. There must be some pub in Scotland or Ireland where all of you meet. I've collected bits and pieces here and there that suggest to me this is how all of you seem to know each other. In fact, I think some of you live right down the road from each other. This is a close knit group and for some inexplicable reason, CAT seems to fit in. I'm not from wherever all of you are from and I don't enjoy reading the crap CAT spews out. MULVA doesn't either. Just because CAT apologized doesn't mean a thing. Whatever he is made of, it consumes him completely. Personally I think ADMIN can't get rid of him. When they do ban him, he comes back with a different ID. OU812 was one of his aliases. Vinyl was another I think. The list is so long and varied, it's untraceable. All his antics are tolerated for this reason.

As for CAT's rights to give his opinion, I agree but only until his opinion offends my normal sensibilities. At that point, his right no longer exists. SheMale stay out of what doesn't concern you. Of course, I can only make that request, I can't back it up if you decide not to do as I ask.
your poor sensibilities are offended?? lol thats rich!! DO NOT READ HIS POSTS!!! hows that for an answer? who are you to set forth the guidelines for who likes who or can tolerate who or is it whom? once again cat is not saying a word to you yet you are going on and on and calling all of us clowns? now cat apologizes sincerely for what he said to Mulva and you are the one to say it means nothing? he was man enough to admit he was wrong thats enough for me and any right minded person stop your crap before it goes too far and you go too far permanently please.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 20:58
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
19tommy59 wrote:
humility wrote:
The "SheMale" wants some of this conversation???? Tell me exactly who you are and which star were your riding when you landed here. Let's sum up what you posted. You basically told me what everybody else is saying. That sums it up. Contribute new content or give credit when you plagiarize.

I'm not here to pick fights with all you lookalikes and clowns. You are entitled to your beliefs and opinions. If your brain can tolerate CAT, you keep on sniffing whatever it is you are sniffing. When or if it does ever start to annoy you, double the dose. If he is what you want new members to see and read, who am I to object. I've been through the fire and tested myself. It's not my problem and I'm powerless to change anything. All I can do is leave which I did for a while. In fact, I left twice when the first time wasn't long enough to stay away. I probably wouldn't have come back now but I didn't want to lose my identity and one moderator said it's possible if you are inactive for two months or longer.

I've been around for a while; not as long as some of you have. There must be some pub in Scotland or Ireland where all of you meet. I've collected bits and pieces here and there that suggest to me this is how all of you seem to know each other. In fact, I think some of you live right down the road from each other. This is a close knit group and for some inexplicable reason, CAT seems to fit in. I'm not from wherever all of you are from and I don't enjoy reading the crap CAT spews out. MULVA doesn't either. Just because CAT apologized doesn't mean a thing. Whatever he is made of, it consumes him completely. Personally I think ADMIN can't get rid of him. When they do ban him, he comes back with a different ID. OU812 was one of his aliases. Vinyl was another I think. The list is so long and varied, it's untraceable. All his antics are tolerated for this reason.

As for CAT's rights to give his opinion, I agree but only until his opinion offends my normal sensibilities. At that point, his right no longer exists. SheMale stay out of what doesn't concern you. Of course, I can only make that request, I can't back it up if you decide not to do as I ask.
your poor sensibilities are offended?? lol thats rich!! DO NOT READ HIS POSTS!!! hows that for an answer? who are you to set forth the guidelines for who likes who or can tolerate who or is it whom? once again cat is not saying a word to you yet you are going on and on and calling all of us clowns? now cat apologizes sincerely for what he said to Mulva and you are the one to say it means nothing? he was man enough to admit he was wrong thats enough for me and any right minded person stop your crap before it goes too far and you go too far permanently please.
and p.s for all the Mulva protecting you are attempting I dont see her backing you up??? this is the internet where a certain degree of anonymity exists therefore a lot of things are said that would not be said in polite society and you should know that which only leads me to believe that people are right you just love seeing your self in print!! I almost feel sorry for you almost.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 00:49
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
humility wrote:
Who would have guessed that one moderator had his early start in life as a Spell Checker in school. Yeah, I remember those kids. They usually sat at the front of the class; close enough to smell the teacher's bath powder. Seriously Tommy, give your secretary something else to do because checking the spelling on whatever mail you get will take up all her time.

SAM doesn't have my opinion because I haven't given it to him So SaM never reads the forum posts? And you have given your opinion that's what your post's are about after all and more importantly, he hasn't asked for it. Some things are too important to sit idly by waiting for someone to ask you your opinion. This is why people come together and march against governments when they are contemplating a new controversial law. Most controversial laws are passed and in place before most members of the public even know anything about it, so not much time to get together for a march If I did like you suggest, it would be like closing the barn door after the cow got out I always close the barn door after the cow got out, it stops the wolves getting in. I wanted SAM to hear from me and people like me just in case this member is being considered for a new opening. I'm sure you and Big A would welcome him with open arms and kisses. Assumptions and accusations once again, have you ever thought of taking up writing novels? you have a good knack for making up some outrageous fiction.

Which one of you wrote that impressive comment about magnets and polarity? From now on, would you two give some space between your comments so I can differentiate between you? Not really hard to do as we have two different ID's or is two members with their ID's in Red too confusing for you? Is this a case where one person has two identities? Another accusation that you make up and cant back up or prove?? I have to vote for the one who wrote about the magnets as having the larger brain. You have obviously read your studies on Neuroscience here https://www.amazon.com/How-does-my-brain-work/dp/1530151856/ as no clear evidence has been nade from many studies to show that larger brains being smarter

One way to get SOUP on my ass is keep on and on about something. So you are trying to stir it an provoke certain members?? I don't like how CAT addresses MULVA and if either of you have a side to be on, it should be on MULVA's side. You shouldn't allow CAT or anybody else to say such things to her. Frankly, I'm surprised CAT hasn't already made his appearance. Since you two are fans of his, why haven't you told him about this conversation going on about him? Probably cos neither of us a grassing whining little bitch fucks like you? We can deal with things privately and discreetly and don't need to go running to other members who can defend themselves but probably don't want to get involved in your petty and ongoing whining about them
humility wrote:
The "SheMale" wants some of this conversation???? Tell me exactly who you are and which star were your riding when you landed here. Let's sum up what you posted. You basically told me what everybody else is saying. That sums it up. Contribute new content or give credit when you plagiarize.

I'm not here to pick fights with all you lookalikes and clowns. You are entitled to your beliefs and opinions. If your brain can tolerate CAT, you keep on sniffing whatever it is you are sniffing. When or if it does ever start to annoy you, double the dose. If he is what you want new members to see and read, who am I to object. I've been through the fire and tested myself. It's not my problem and I'm powerless to change anything. All I can do is leave which I did for a while. In fact, I left twice when the first time wasn't long enough to stay away. I probably wouldn't have come back now but I didn't want to lose my identity and one moderator said it's possible if you are inactive for two months or longer.

I've been around for a while; not as long as some of you have. There must be some pub in Scotland or Ireland where all of you meet. I've collected bits and pieces here and there that suggest to me this is how all of you seem to know each other. OMG that is the best laugh I have eve had!! Thanks!!


In fact, I think some of you live right down the road from each other.
FFS pishing my self laughing at you now! Yeah we all live in the same scheme, matter of fact I'm renting my spare room out to the ET BOT

This is a close knit group and for some inexplicable reason, CAT seems to fit in. I'm not from wherever all of you are from and I don't enjoy reading the crap CAT spews out. Then Don't read it!!!!!

MULVA doesn't either. Here we go another members name you drop into your topic, and I think Mulva can speak for them self so no need for you to THINK for them

Just because CAT apologized doesn't mean a thing. Whatever he is made of, it consumes him completely. Personally I think ADMIN can't get rid of him. When they do ban him, he comes back with a different ID.

"OU812 was one of his aliases. Vinyl was another I think. Can you prove this or are you just making you accusation s to cause trouble?

The list is so long and varied, it's untraceable. All his antics are tolerated for this reason.

As for CAT's rights to give his opinion, I agree but only until his opinion offends my normal sensibilities. At that point, his right no longer exists. YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED READING IT!! SheMale stay out of what doesn't concern you. Sorry to say but you have no right to tell another member to stay out of a topic in the forums, its open to all members to voice their opinion Of course, I can only make that request, I can't back it up if you decide not to do as I ask.
humility avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 01:22
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Last post and then I'm done. Tommy is on the verge of snapping and when he does, his first action is to block someone. How you ever became a moderator has to have a saucy story to it because nothing I see or hear from you justifies appointing you into that position. I can envision a group of you banning together and applying peer pressure upon the Super Admin types to get someone on board that you want. Someone like minded and just as misguided. Funny that CAT's name leaps to the forefront in my mind. Wasn't he a moderator once before and for some reason pissed SAM off. We all know how forgiving SAM can be and that is probably in large part due to his willingness to forgive and forget. This is bringing me back to my original reason for posting my opinion in the first place. I want to remind SAM as well as Ozi that CAT hasn't changed. Even you and Big A attest to that. He is going to be what he is and anyone who differs with him can stick their heads where the sun doesn't shine. He's a bad egg and you don't need to crack the shell and look inside to tell that. Misuse of power is the failing of lots of people when placed into a position they aren't suited for. I'm chuckling to think about you and Big A having power. Really now, what power do you really have? You are the wives of a dominant spouse who controls your behavior and actions from above. You don't get to do anything without the indirect sanctioning of Ozi and/or SAM. Yes, there are times they simply don't want to be bothered and let you run rampant but when it comes to banning members unjustly, that rubs Ozi in the opposite direction. Likewise for SAM and I'm proof perfect for that.

SOUP, do what you do best! Close this topic down because I'm done. Over and out! It doesn't take much to bring the worst of the current crop of moderators to the surface and show their true nature. When would someone like MULVA get involved in a conversation like this? How about Gerald? Now that's a guy with class. The only time you hear from him is when something good is being done. A true role model and you two could learn from him if only you weren't handicapped within your trapped world. I've re-established my activity so ban me. I can take another hiatus from this cesspool additive forum.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 03:53
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
humility wrote:
Last post and then I'm done. Tommy is on the verge of snapping and when he does, his first action is to block someone. How you ever became a moderator has to have a saucy story to it because nothing I see or hear from you justifies appointing you into that position. I can envision a group of you banning together and applying peer pressure upon the Super Admin types to get someone on board that you want. Someone like minded and just as misguided. Funny that CAT's name leaps to the forefront in my mind. Wasn't he a moderator once before and for some reason pissed SAM off. We all know how forgiving SAM can be and that is probably in large part due to his willingness to forgive and forget. This is bringing me back to my original reason for posting my opinion in the first place. I want to remind SAM as well as Ozi that CAT hasn't changed. Even you and Big A attest to that. He is going to be what he is and anyone who differs with him can stick their heads where the sun doesn't shine. He's a bad egg and you don't need to crack the shell and look inside to tell that. Misuse of power is the failing of lots of people when placed into a position they aren't suited for. I'm chuckling to think about you and Big A having power. Really now, what power do you really have? You are the wives of a dominant spouse who controls your behavior and actions from above. You don't get to do anything without the indirect sanctioning of Ozi and/or SAM. Yes, there are times they simply don't want to be bothered and let you run rampant
but when it comes to banning members unjustly, that rubs Ozi in the opposite
direction. Likewise for SAM and I'm proof perfect for that.

SOUP, do what you do best! Close this topic down because I'm done. Over and out! It doesn't take much to bring the worst of the current crop of moderators to the surface and show their true nature. When would someone like MULVA get involved in a conversation like this? How about Gerald? Now that's a guy with class. The only time you hear from him is when something good is being done. A true role model and you two could learn from him if only you weren't handicapped within your trapped world. I've re-established my activity so ban me. I can take another hiatus from this cesspool additive forum.
its only a cesspool when you spout your garbage and again with the incorrect english you dont ban together you band together!! so cya later trouble maker hasta la vista san dinista!! you ole forum terrorist you!!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 05:01
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
You both are just using my name to further your own cause.. I don't really care for it much in both cases.. But I figured I'd let this play out first before I respond...

To Humility --> You cannot talk for me to draw me onto your side.. About that apology.. Whether it was meant or not.. an apology is just a bunch of words anyway, it's the actions that follow that give them meaning. Ever since how we left our last altercation.. he hasn't shown any bad behavior towards me.. That doesn't mean everything is magically ozycozy all at once.. But it does mean we have an opportunity to built on that. If I were to discard that and unprovokedly join you in badmouthing him then I would not even give him the chance to give meaning to that apology.. So .. if you're talking about 'wrong' , then it would be exactly that I believe.

To Tommy --> That I didn't back him up also doesn't mean that I agree with what you were saying...

That being said.. What I do find very curious here is that he is getting bashed on like this by a moderator for airing his grievances on Cat in public.. I'm not saying that I agree with what he is voicing.. but if he feels that he has a bone to pick or simply wants to speak up his mind about Cat.. Then he should be free to do so without being condemned for it by a moderator. There is nothing in his first post that I haven't seen expressed 10x worse in this forum.. I could make a long list of posts and even whole threads dedicated to people airing their grievances in similar or far worse fashion (and yes Cat's name is on a significant amount of them) and in most cases none of you opened their mouths then.... So whats this all about then all of a sudden? There is no good reason why he should have any less of a right to speak up then other members have. Disagree with him all you want but don't tell him he can only speak up after the other party has spoken to him that particular day or in that particular thread.. That's not the way other members go about it.. So unless we go and 'evict' all of them.. Humility does have the right to speak his mind.. Within reason ofcourse, just as the rest....
Also there has been enough bad blood between Cat and Humility in the past.. so unless one of them waves the white flag, I don't think either party taking a shot at this point can really be called unprovoked.

Don't want to drag this thing out.. and I don't mean any disrespect towards you Tommy, but fair is fair.. Either everyone can air their grievances (again within reason) or nobody can..
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 09:18
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Totally off topic or am I on topic? geez!! anyway add my German Translator name into your list shah "Onra666".
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 09:36
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Another day...Same old Sh1t ;-)
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:34
Author: Admin
giphy.gif
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 15:05
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Mulva1989 wrote:
You both are just using my name to further your own cause.. I don't really care for it much in both cases.. But I figured I'd let this play out first before I respond...

To Humility --> You cannot talk for me to draw me onto your side.. About that apology.. Whether it was meant or not.. an apology is just a bunch of words anyway, it's the actions that follow that give them meaning. Ever since how we left our last altercation.. he hasn't shown any bad behavior towards me.. That doesn't mean everything is magically ozycozy all at once.. But it does mean we have an opportunity to built on that. If I were to discard that and unprovokedly join you in badmouthing him then I would not even give him the chance to give meaning to that apology.. So .. if you're talking about 'wrong' , then it would be exactly that I believe.

To Tommy --> That I didn't back him up also doesn't mean that I agree with what you were saying...

That being said.. What I do find very curious here is that he is getting bashed on like this by a moderator for airing his grievances on Cat in public.. I'm not saying that I agree with what he is voicing.. but if he feels that he has a bone to pick or simply wants to speak up his mind about Cat.. Then he should be free to do so without being condemned for it by a moderator. There is nothing in his first post that I haven't seen expressed 10x worse in this forum.. I could make a long list of posts and even whole threads dedicated to people airing their grievances in similar or far worse fashion (and yes Cat's name is on a significant amount of them) and in most cases none of you opened their mouths then.... So whats this all about then all of a sudden? There is no good reason why he should have any less of a right to speak up then other members have. Disagree with him all you want but don't tell him he can only speak up after the other party has spoken to him that particular day or in that particular thread.. That's not the way other members go about it.. So unless we go and 'evict' all of them.. Humility does have the right to speak his mind.. Within reason ofcourse, just as the rest....
Also there has been enough bad blood between Cat and Humility in the past.. so unless one of them waves the white flag, I don't think either party taking a shot at this point can really be called unprovoked.

Don't want to drag this thing out.. and I don't mean any disrespect towards you Tommy, but fair is fair.. Either everyone can air their grievances (again within reason) or nobody can..
no disrespect? how about discussing moderator business in appropriate section like moderators corner where it is eyes only and we dont seem petty airing things publicly its embarrassing and using your name to further my cause? I have no cause other than trying to get these guys to stop and no offense but does your name carry some sort of weight or something? did I miss something? please do not try to make this personal by accusing me of something not true at all.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 15:46
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
SiLvErDuSt wrote:
Another day...Same old Sh1t ;-)
Not today it's diarrhea
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 19:38
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
19tommy59 wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
You both are just using my name to further your own cause.. I don't really care for it much in both cases.. But I figured I'd let this play out first before I respond...

To Humility --> You cannot talk for me to draw me onto your side.. About that apology.. Whether it was meant or not.. an apology is just a bunch of words anyway, it's the actions that follow that give them meaning. Ever since how we left our last altercation.. he hasn't shown any bad behavior towards me.. That doesn't mean everything is magically ozycozy all at once.. But it does mean we have an opportunity to built on that. If I were to discard that and unprovokedly join you in badmouthing him then I would not even give him the chance to give meaning to that apology.. So .. if you're talking about 'wrong' , then it would be exactly that I believe.

To Tommy --> That I didn't back him up also doesn't mean that I agree with what you were saying...

That being said.. What I do find very curious here is that he is getting bashed on like this by a moderator for airing his grievances on Cat in public.. I'm not saying that I agree with what he is voicing.. but if he feels that he has a bone to pick or simply wants to speak up his mind about Cat.. Then he should be free to do so without being condemned for it by a moderator. There is nothing in his first post that I haven't seen expressed 10x worse in this forum.. I could make a long list of posts and even whole threads dedicated to people airing their grievances in similar or far worse fashion (and yes Cat's name is on a significant amount of them) and in most cases none of you opened their mouths then.... So whats this all about then all of a sudden? There is no good reason why he should have any less of a right to speak up then other members have. Disagree with him all you want but don't tell him he can only speak up after the other party has spoken to him that particular day or in that particular thread.. That's not the way other members go about it.. So unless we go and 'evict' all of them.. Humility does have the right to speak his mind.. Within reason ofcourse, just as the rest....
Also there has been enough bad blood between Cat and Humility in the past.. so unless one of them waves the white flag, I don't think either party taking a shot at this point can really be called unprovoked.

Don't want to drag this thing out.. and I don't mean any disrespect towards you Tommy, but fair is fair.. Either everyone can air their grievances (again within reason) or nobody can..
no disrespect? how about discussing moderator business in appropriate section like moderators corner where it is eyes only and we dont seem petty airing things publicly its embarrassing and using your name to further my cause? I have no cause other than trying to get these guys to stop and no offense but does your name carry some sort of weight or something? did I miss something? please do not try to make this personal by accusing me of something not true at all.
So it's the moderators corner where we sweep things under the rug now?
Here we are.. a user getting bashed in by a moderator for simply voicing his opinion.. and you think it's improper to tell you that's not fair?
Again I'm not saying I agree with what he was telling, but that's not the point.. As long as he says stuff we allow other users to say as well, then a moderator shouldn't try to gag him for it..

My first thought was to PM you about it but you went on and continued to make your point in such harsh way that I believe it was only fair towards humility that at least someone pointed out how unfair that was in public.
If you didn't want me to weigh in on this then perhaps you shouldn't be using my name to make your point.. I'm not making it personal at all.. I mean you can make it out to be anything you want.. but that you were explicitly pointing out to him that I wasn't backing him up, was a VERY suggestive statement in itself at that point in the discussion. I don't mind if you use my name, but don't get all defensive then when I give my actual opinion on it.. If you don't like that then maybe you're the one that should have discussed in the moderators corner first whether you should use my name to make your point...

And yes I really meant no disrespect earlier.. I wasn't just saying that.. If you read my post again you see that I just pointed out to you how unfair your standpoint in this was.. If I wanted to make it a personal attack on you then there was enough ammunition in your posts to make it a lot more colorful.

And whether my name carries any weight?... Oh I dunno, I think not.. apparently some of you did though, if not then I see a number of intentionally 'weightless' statements being made...
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 21:21
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
28f1fdedb5e66ba6d08b75ef4880a2c7.gif
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  [Next]
Page 5 of 6   [ 76 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1