ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.157.52.205.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Frontline S34E10 Policing the Police 720p HDTV x264-W4F [solved]


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:42
Author: Verified Uploader
Would it be possible to reseed the following torrent:
Number:
5009194
Title:
Frontline S34E10 Policing the Police 720p HDTV x264-W4F


Thank you!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 21:08
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
hlphilo wrote:
Would it be possible to reseed the following torrent:
Number:
5009194
Title:
Frontline S34E10 Policing the Police 720p HDTV x264-W4F


Thank you!
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5009194/Frontline+S34E10+Policing+the+Police+720p+HDTV+x264-W4F.html

Torrent downloads with 2 seeds, 20% complete within a minute, give it a go.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 15:37
Author: Verified Uploader
Thank you so much!!!
Seeding now!
i set it to stop at 20/1 ratio, but i can do more...

Is there any chance for a seed of:
Frontline S34E11 A Subprime Education 720p HDTV x264-W4F
Torrent:
5168658

it does not seem to have any seeds?

Thank you again?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 16:02
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
hlphilo wrote:
Thank you so much!!!
Seeding now!
i set it to stop at 20/1 ratio, but i can do more...

Is there any chance for a seed of:
Frontline S34E11 A Subprime Education 720p HDTV x264-W4F
Torrent:
5168658

it does not seem to have any seeds?

Thank you again?
Thanks for what??
It was seeding even before your post, and I'm not even going to start with S34E11, don't you even check before post reseed requests?? Cos you cant reseed what is already seeding!!!
No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 06:16
Author: Verified Uploader
There must be an odd issue with S34E11 because it is stuck at 0%
i'm seeing 3 peers, but 0 seeds..

There must be a tracker that i can't access (i'm in Europe)..
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:47
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
hlphilo wrote:
There must be an odd issue with S34E11 because it is stuck at 0%
i'm seeing 3 peers, but 0 seeds..

There must be a tracker that i can't access (i'm in Europe)..
I'm in europe as well(but not for long?) and all is good here.

Download the file add it to your torrent client,
then open the tracker list for the torrent, and edit the trackers
by removing these trackers,

http://p2p.arenabg.ch:2710/announce

udp://torrent.gresille.org:80/announce

udp://zer0day.ch:1337/announce

They are showing as not connecting/existing and http trackers as first traker can cause download issues


No avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 16:34
Author: Verified Uploader
Thank you for your help!

i removed the trackers you suggested,..
Sadly that did not work..
i tried stopping and restarting Transmission, but it did not change anything..

The very odd thing is that several of the trackers list 1 seeder and up to 7 peers, but my Transmission never goes above 0 seeders and 3 peers...

No other torrents running..

also, i don't think this has ever happened to me...

EDIT: it looks it it's working!!
it took a while, but it looks like it's working!
Presently, it seems stuck at 98.58% but that's a whole lot different that 0%...

Thank you very much for that advice!
i'll keep it in mind!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 22:23
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
hlphilo wrote:
Thank you for your help!

i removed the trackers you suggested,..
Sadly that did not work..
i tried stopping and restarting Transmission, but it did not change anything..

The very odd thing is that several of the trackers list 1 seeder and up to 7 peers, but my Transmission never goes above 0 seeders and 3 peers...

No other torrents running..

also, i don't think this has ever happened to me...

EDIT: it looks it it's working!!
it took a while, but it looks like it's working!
Presently, it seems stuck at 98.58% but that's a whole lot different that 0%...

Thank you very much for that advice!
i'll keep it in mind!

I got it downloaded but same as you got stuck with 99.6% of the movie complete, works OK in vlc player, if you have issues I have downloaded from another source, let me know if you still having issues
No avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 00:15
Author: Verified Uploader
i really appreciate all the help!

it won't play in VLC (even when i change the extension)..

i'll just keep it open for a while, maybe a seeder with the full file will magically appear..

in any case, thank you again for your help!
above and beyond!

actually, just out of curiosity, did you know to remove those trackers because they weren't responding, or was it something else?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 00:42
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
hlphilo wrote:
i really appreciate all the help!

it won't play in VLC (even when i change the extension)..

i'll just keep it open for a while, maybe a seeder with the full file will magically appear..

in any case, thank you again for your help!
above and beyond!

actually, just out of curiosity, did you know to remove those trackers because they weren't responding, or was it something else?

OK I have a full copy of the .MKV file, remove the torrent only(not the data) from your torrent client. That will leave you with a nearly complete file as data, now download this .torrent and load into your torrent client. (you may need to do a force start/recheck once torrent file is loaded to get it a kick start)

http://torrage.info/torrent.php?h=42CB53C6989D66F5B4F922AB6BBFB2ED52FF3FC6

That should finish the last few % of the .mkv file for you.

As for the trackers, most torrent clients have a tab that you can see the trackers and the the information about them, and in utorrent under the tracker tab there are categories, and in the "status" category it tells you if trackers are connected/live/working/dead/unknown, so just removed the dead/unknown trackers, also works in reverse, sometimes to get torrents to work by adding extra trackers in the tracker tab
No avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 14:17
Author: Verified Uploader
That worked!!
You rule!
unquestionably!

Thank you so much!
Would you like me to seed this for a while, or was it just a temporary solution?

Thanks again!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 19:39
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
hlphilo wrote:
That worked!!
You rule!
unquestionably!

Thank you so much!
Would you like me to seed this for a while, or was it just a temporary solution?

Thanks again!
No probs glad to have helped.
No need to seed it, that .torrent is not on any torrent site so no one else can download it, so just delete the .torrent file

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1