H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.199.76.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Post your PC games installation errors here for help

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 21:22
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun

Hello guys :)

I used to upload PC games , many times i receive messages regarding installation of games majorly from users that are new to the PC games torrent scene . I'm not always able to reply quickly and may take even a week due to a busy schedule. This is a tutorial that solves most of the games issues known to us players crashes/installation info/a way to fix a bug/game requirements. Applicable to majority of games torrent out there.

If you don't find an answer to your problem in this list, then use the comment section, and someone with experience in the field may assist you, be notified about ET rules:

ET Site Rules along with :

1- Have respect in this thread for other users . No abusive or foul language .

2- Screen shots related to the issue can be used .

3- Please be precise and concise, go straight to your point.

4- No flaming of any uploader .

Following are the common issues that are covered here :

Issue n #1: Msvcr100.dll is missing from your computer.

Solution: Install C++ Redistributable Package 2010.

Issue n #2: Msvcr110.dll is missing from your computer.

Solution: Install C++ Redistributable Package 2012.

Issue n #3: Msvcr120.dll is missing from your computer.

Solution: Install C++ Redistributable Package 2013.

Issue n #4: the program can't start because xinput1_3.dll or d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer

Solution: install the latest version of Direct x.

Quick tip for both of Msvcrxx0.dll and Direct x related error like xinput1_3.dll or d3dx9_39.dll :

Both Microsoft C++ (Visual) and Direct X packages will generally be embedded in the installer for you to check so that they are installed on the go with the game itself . Generally they are in a folder called 'Redistributable' or 'Redist' or '_Redist' for manual installastion in case u skipped it via installer , i kept my packages in 'Redist' folder . Both Microsoft C++ (Visual) and Direct X packages can be downloaded from microsoft site ass well .

Issue n #5: ISDone.dll issue while installing/extracting the game files.

This one is a very common error and can be caused due to many reasons especially in repacks (compressed games) but i will try to narrow it down for my own repacks and some others :

Solution: To avoid ISDone.dll/Unarc.dll decompression error , do this :
Force recheck the torrent in utorrent (your torrent client) first , make sure you're not low on space in C:/ drive (temporary space required for unpacking) , Press Windows key, type %temp% and hit enter , delete all the files present in it , disable your antivirus and open setup using run as administrator otherwise just install it in in SAFEMODE to avoid background Microsoft services from interfering , Antivirus interferes in many ways including blocking the cracks prevent the game to run ...

Issue n #6: After installing the game , you get an error 'missing steam_api.dll' or 'missing steam_api64.dll' .

Solution: This is simply because your antivirus has blocked the crack, it's advised to create an exception in your antivirus for the game folder to avoid this or simply disable the antivirus before installing the game . For those who think they don't have any antivirus , windows defender is your default Antivirus.

Issue n #7: After launching the game , the screen turns black .

Again , this one is a very common error and can be caused due to many reasons but i will try to narrow it down for the common ones :

Solution: Simply put , your hardware lacks the power to run the game , especially your graphics card , very common when users try to run modern games on their old hardware , you need to check the system requirements of the game first , easy google search can find you that or systemrequirementslab is a good site as well , compare the minimum system requirements of the game with your PC and see if it matches , if not , don't bother downloading the game and asking the uploader for help.

In case you still don't know your PC specs , you can check your CPU and RAM by :

-> Press Windows key , type 'dxdiag' and hit enter , let the new window open , it will show you the required information like this

6fbafd83e6cdfc3a2e740edceab15073.jpg

You can check your graphics card by

-> Press Windows key , type 'device manager' and hit enter , Select Display Adapters to expand it and it'll show the name of your graphics card like this

f86558e8c20fb17596f4025e03818b68.jpg

A dedicated video card from Nvidia Geforce series or AMD Radeon series is recommended over Intel HD onboard graphics . For all the new games , it is generally update your graphics card drivers to update the game compatibilty for it .

Issue n #8: The game does not save .

Solution : In the name of your god , ALWAYS OPEN THE GAME USING RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR option.

General tips for dowloading game torrents :

-> Please go through the description area of the torrent , here the uploader provides information about the content provided and Install instructions which you are required to follow to install the game correctly on your PC , some tips are also mentioned .

-> Sometimes this information is also included in the torrent in a form of a small instructions textfile or a '.nfo' both of which can be opened via notepad.

-> Please go through the description area of the torrent first to check the content included in the torrent like the DLC you are looking for before asking the uploader.

-> Please go through the description area of the torrent or any '.nfo' file first to check the troubleshooting section before asking the uploader.

-> You need to make sure you meet the system requirements of the game , this has been covered above , if in case you ask help from the uploader for a game , mention your PC specs as well.

-> In case you are download a repack (compressed) form of a game , you will not have to apply the crack manually after installing the game , it is just install and play . If you have the big size version of the game , chances are that it is in '.ISO' format and you have to manually apply the crack after installation . Reading the '.nfo' file or info given in description area will help you here again. '.ISO' file can easily mounted via a virtual drive software like 'Daemon tool' or 'PowerISO' and if you have windows 10 , Right click on the .ISO file, and click/tap on Mount. (see screenshot below)

49b10d7beb53cf37098ef319c72cff2f.jpg

Inside it , contents should be much similar to the repacks content you have seen , start installation by opening 'Setup.exe' or 'Autorun.exe' and follow the onscreen instructions.

This sums up this thread , users can very well post any bugs they encounter for any popular games they know. Any experienced ET user is free to help solving the issue and free to suggest more common errors/issues , Enjoy ...
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 22:18
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Bro! I can't install a new 64bit game on my granny days graphic card do you know what is causing the problem? :P
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 22:36
SleazyMale wrote:
Bro! I can't install a new 64bit game on my granny days graphic card do you know what is causing the problem? :P

hahahah sadly this is a problem which many games uploader face everywhere in actual , no help for u :P

upgrade your granny graphics card lol Geforce 210 won't run Rise of tomb raider PMSL
sanjaykatiyar8259 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 08:42
Author:
please can anybody give me Halo 2 for Windows Vista of product key to activate the game...
Attachment:

File Comment: Snapshot of Halo 2 for Windows Vista
screenshot_halo2.jpg  [ 99.06 KB | Downloads: 1 ]
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:23
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Would be nice if you could list the sources you used to make this tutorial please
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:13
sanjaykatiyar8259 wrote:
please can anybody give me Halo 2 for Windows Vista of product key to activate the game...

~ sorted with the other torrent , enjoy

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6