Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Waar (2013) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Bhaskar The Rascal (2015) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.159.123.105.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Hello All :)

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 22:05
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
Hello everyone , long time no see , hope all is well :) i'm busy with work these days but still manage to visit ET when i get some free time :)

i created this thread to share my views , last time i was here , i was exchanging words with a mod and OP of a hate thread made for specially for me which i left after making my point clear , good to see everything is gone now , much respect and kudos to Staff for blocking all the dupes in question which were being used for trash talking and misusing ET's review system. I guess my effort didn't go in vain after all hahahah :D

Coming on to the next part is for the warning i received from ET's mod Big_A :

"This stays until you can figure out what the "P" in PM stands for

No need to post PM's in the forum
Any issues with PM's from other members the send it to staff to deal with"

i got this for posting a pic of a PM i received from a user in which he was threatening me attacking with his dupe accounts and the cussing -_- first i thought that i should PM Big_A to explain this but then i realised that its just a waste of time telling the same thing to every staff member the same thing and the way Big_A rebutting all the 'proofs' which were being thrown at him , so just clear it here in the forum as big_a himself fails to even PM me if he finds anything offensive and jumps straight into threads and issuing warnings , just because a "P" in PM means private , it doesn't mean anyone can send abusive slurs and threaten other users over it because its PM , it was also a part of the 'proof' u were desperately asking me for multiple dupes along with the other stuff that was presented , u never gave me the proof i asked from u and regarding "Any issues with PM's from other members the send it to staff to deal with"

u thought i wouldn't have contacted a staff member before going out and standing for myself ? you're wrong , i contacted multiple staff members and all i got was 'try to just ignore it' and i did as much as i could , but some people have a bad habit of taking someone's silence as their weakness , eh eh when things went over i handled it myself , in short this is for u or any other ET staff member who wants to hand me warnings :

if ya think any user who threaten and continously abuses me over PM , then goes ahead and create hate threads directed over me , blatantly ask in forums to provide proofs for dupes that even a buffoon can see through and still ya expect me to 'ignore it' for 999th time , then just like SaM says "enough" ..

i will not refrain from posting any such offensive or exposing content sent to me over a PM by any user if any such situation arises again especially if staff has already passed it as 'ignore it' when asked for help and yet again giving an another chance ... lets see how it goes now :)

i can understand which type of 'PM' is not meant to be shared in forums but i'm sorry , trash talking without any provocation doesn't belong to that type , i hope i made my stand clear , have a nice day everyone :) and i really don't intend on carrying any discussion further over this here and if standing for myself is still hurting any staff member ... u can warn , ban or block , do whatever u want now that i've made myself clear ...

Peace
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 22:09
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Just ignore it!!
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 22:10
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
LMAO!!! sorry I thought that was funny my bad.
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 22:10
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
SleazyMale wrote:
LMAO!!! sorry I thought that was funny my bad.

lol u didn't even read it PMSL xD
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 06:11
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
I think, you made yourself clear here.. Although they are mods and they have power to do such as things but one thing is clear now to all, what's for 'p' stand in pm. :P
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 06:23
Author: BannedWarned
OMFG really DJCriesAlot, you remind me of Legend years ago when given tits by a moderator cried and cried and threatened suicide until admin became so concerned that he would actually do it that he removed the tits....your just as much an instigator of trouble, just as foul mouthed and just as abusive so dont come here portraying yourself as the victim - so much for mr nice guy trying to be helpful. Now everyone has seen your not the nice guy you pretend to be running from thread to thread sticking your nose in peoples asses under the guise of being helpful..

Every time someone hands you a dose of your medicine you sign out of your primary ID and come back on another. Only to return days later as if nothing happened, claiming you've been busy. Hahahahahha sure you have, you been busy on a fake ID like Horny or PalJoey - cant wait to see who you come back as next, while you shift the focus onto me..

This long drawn out diatribe and laundry list is submersed in self pity and begging for sympathy, like youve gotten a raw deal. You got far less than you deserve and you only prove what I been saying all along your not ET material at all your a pussy plain and simple. You've already said you dont want to be here, your apparently so busy you barely have time to check in, to what? You dont do anything but brown nose and ass kiss..

you had your rather lengthy desperate cry baby rant, this is my reply go away, pull up your panties and learn how to pee standing up..or the next time when you think of signing in...JUST SAY NO!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:05
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
DJ840 wrote:
i will not refrain from posting any such offensive or exposing content sent to me over a PM
DJ840 wrote:
i can understand which type of 'PM' is not meant to be shared in forums but
The new Oxford Dictionary definition of the word "Contradiction"

No PM's Should be posted in the forum. If they are then it will be dealt with.
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 17:18
Author: AdminSun
I thought "Pm" meant:
After noon, used after times of day between noon and midnight
or
the head of an elected government the principal minister..
or
an examination and dissection of a dead body to determine cause of death
or
modulation of the phase of the carrier wave
or
a soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group having no stable isotope

Either way i agree with Big_A ffs don't get caught posting them just look what happened to Dj lol
Twistty avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 02:25
Author:
Good for you DJ!!!

Just saw this now - as I was away from all online activities due to an illness - hope all is well and uderstood now.

Cheers :))

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4