View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.100.S04E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E08.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bhadram (2014) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.224.143.233.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

With hand on Bible, I swear . . . (closed)

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 09:52
Author: AdminSun
Sorry to disapoint but no infighting as you suggest, we all have different opinions same as always and we all react to different situations in our own way but No infighting. You have deliberately took the utensils (wooden spoon) as you say to stir the pot in what only looks like an attempt to get yourself banned. Tommy gave you a 2 day ban..which should still apply but Yogi as our Admin has had enough of the drama in the forums so gave you what you wanted a total block!. Ozi unblocked you because like he say's we have had worse and thats also his prerogative since he's our SA but again no infighting! So guess what ? i'm going to add your original 2 day ban back as it was a justified punishment and ample to give you time to chill out and our heads a rest from the bs. If it gets overturned so be it...but again no infighting it's just how it goes lol
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:46
Author: SuperAdmin
you dont have to stay away from forums
you visited them because you wanted to get involved
people take things differently if a mod or member asks you to leave them out of it do that

now if staff want to involve themselves in the drama im fine with that
what im not fine with is staff taking shots at members then using there weapons to show power

as LRS said Yogi blocked you because his sick of the drama we all have those days he means no harm
i unblocked you because it takes 2 for an argument
if the 2 want to keep arguing over split milk then they have a choice
they can both stay or both go

19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 15:23
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
I want to make something clear here, first thing, I gave you a 2 day ban because you had that coming at a minmum, I then asked for yogis support for a permanent ban as I believe you deserve it because although as Ozi said we have had worse members no matter what I said to you.begged,cajoled and please please please you did not care you wanted to inject your highandedness into the forum and try to show everyone how smart you are and how much better you are than others and we can argue the point till we are blue in the face and it will do no good you are what you are and that wont change and im not going to try my reason for posting today is because although yogi is sick of hearing your carap as the rest of us I am not going to let him be thrown under the bus and allow you to make others think that the staff here are at odds with one another that is absolutely NOT true,NO INFIGHTING here, we are all different people with opinions and ideas but we truly have a great staff here and we work together to provide the p2p community and all members with safe site to come to with a fun atmosphere (usually)but mostly a wealth of virus free material to download SO, no drama here among staff I just want it clear that I asked yogi for help knowing how he felt about the subject so if there is blame to be had it falls right here with me and I accept it in my view you got lucky because Ozi is too fair in my opinion and you take advantage of that,it does take two for an argument true but they can stop if someone just shut up like this...... oops p.s sorry Yogi if I caused you any problems bringing this crap to you!!!!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:51
Author: Admin
Infighting ?? muahahaha ... we're not going to have any 'infighting' over such an insignificant issue. on the other hand, being a torrent site, we're quite bored of having to deal with children. what i've also noticed is that dealing with children , you have to get down to their level to make them understand stuff, and that's really a waste of time here.
this is a torrent site, not an agony aunt page, or not a free therapy session. its defo nice to have some action in the forums to keep the community going, but the level of stupidity is alarming.
you started off quite well on this site, sharing your views on films and being a critic. then you decided to take it one step further and get involved with the community and that's when you started digging a hole for yourself. my advice is to continue doing what you're good at -- and that's sticking to commenting on movies, cuz in the forums and in everything else, your just a waste of kilobytes... don't worry you're not the only one this post is directed to, but since you've taken over the TOP slot as the drama queen, it's on your thread.

LRS wrote:
but Yogi as our Admin has had enough of the drama in the forums so gave you what you wanted a total block!.

it's annoying to have to come to the site to see whats happening and then having to go through the threads just to make sure everything's the way it should be, and end up reading total BS

19tommy59 wrote:
oops p.s sorry Yogi if I caused you any problems bringing this crap to you!!!!

ofcourse not bud, we're a team here, and when too much is too much then it's time to pull the plug. since it's been that time in ET's history again, more of the same is going to happen should events continue to unfold ... then it will be back to spamming and vile/racist abuse. at times you just gotta chose what you want to suffer from. its just a constant mindfuck, but i guess if you're a pirate, life cant be all that peachy!
LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:23
Author: AdminSun
Awww can't ya just feel the love :P i'm now thinking humilty is a bad choice of username how about a change? hmmm something like... PrEtEnTiOuS? lol just messing and when you get yourself back humilty plz give us the reviws your famous for :) ehhh on torrents that is :D now thats the humility i like.
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 19:52
Author: BannedWarned
funny i tried to make the same point about the ID when he first started doing those long winded reviews here, because he was anything but humble - Pretentious is good, then i thought of the actual defect at work and thought Pride, prideful2, 2prideful, arrogant...at the time i dont think anyone got the point.

He would probably say the choice was deliberately cheeky though i doubt he's as smart as he says he is.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 23:31
Cat wrote:
funny i tried to make the same point about the ID when he first started doing those long winded reviews here, because he was anything but humble - Pretentious is good, then i thought of the actual defect at work and thought Pride, prideful2, 2prideful, arrogant...at the time i dont think anyone got the point.

He would probably say the choice was deliberately cheeky though i doubt he's as smart as he says he is.
how about a little of all 3 adjectives pretentious,prideful and arrogant and just use pretidogant?or arrogatentiousful?
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 23:37
I too hope since you are coming back that you show some of the humility that so graces your username and go to the forum and without any deathrattle speeches about who what where and how and why you are doing this and start back to the movie criticism which suits you so well we need that type of thing here and THAT you are good at why waste talent? stick to what you know ok? I look forward to reading and enjoying them as I did when you were doing them. I hope you choose that route but please dont soapbox speechify beforehand? thanx a bunch and good luck, seriously!!.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 05:05
Author: BannedWarned
Is it too much to hope for? To soon to hope for it? Call me "ye of little faith" I remember those long drawn out over dramatized, self aggrandizing Movie Reviews, they are what started this descent into his real true character. You simply can't erase that which you do not like, there is no going back to old self, when old self sucked as much as present self.

I dont recall a single movie review that didnt take up the same space that most of his self serving rants takes up and sad to say after awhile even the Movie Reviews became nothing more than a vehicle for attention seeking and passive aggressive self promotion. I suggest you avoid the forum altogether, stick with chat and The Sewing Circle. If you must express yourself, if your opinions and views are so important that you cant refrain from sharing them, then, use the new features to rate user uploads, write a comment in the user uploads box. I am sure the uploaders will appreciate the attention and the downloaders will appreciate your reviews and tips on what to watch and what to avoid as well as quality of the encode or re-encode.

I wish you well my Un-Humble little friend - remember Trudge means to go forth with effort.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2