H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.163.149.225.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Play Fair :)

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:32
Author: ModeratorET lover
Hello Etian's

I wanted to post his as it has been on my mind for some time regarding the constant arguments on members threads.

I don't mind any member posting Fun comments in threads that i have made and i don't think other members would object with their threads either.

Even if it is not related but fun then go ahead that is what we want to see.
But please a big NO when someone deliberately wants to start a fight, mentioning other members names just to instigate and try and get them to argue.
Now i know for some it is very hard to sit back and see their names or silly posts being made just to cause trouble. We know even in the real world not everyone get's on with each other.
But please keep cool don't let anyone bait you into an argument and like the saying says IGNORE. But if you do want to reply then reply calmly and civil or take it to a pm or inform staff who will deal with it as best they can.
I think most of you know by now i hate to see any arguments and i think there is a lot of members who would agree with me :) I do reply to some posts if peeps voice there opinions sometimes not always as nice lol even try with humour but most times i just ignore. Better to let the flame burn out rather than keep igniting it.

So please think before you speak and remember have fun as ET IS THE PLACE TO BE :)

Also please don't forget we have the ExtraTorrent Sandbox (play here kiddies,don't trash other threads!) You can all go in there and throw as much sand at each other as you want lol

Thank you :)
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 13:15
Author: Turtle
Yes indeed. And it would be probably a good idea to bump that thread once in a while too.

So if you're like the Swedish Chef and you feel like killing a chicken , remember, it's here :

https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/24573/extratorrent+sandbox+play+here+kiddies+don+t+trash+other+threads.html

SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 16:53
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
You won't see me argue again ange1 I can promise you that :) , Will contact staff directly from now on and I will appreciate members to not delibrately insult members with hate speech as that will cause more arguments as ange1 and BALA suggested take it to Pm's or fight it out in the sandbox.

P.S: This sudden change from my side is only because of some friends that asked me to do so and some friends who got angry with me and I care for that friendship so taking the necessary steps to reserve that.
babykins1982 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 17:20
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittyGirlSun
Well said ange1 :)

Well said.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 23:15
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
SleazyMale wrote:
P.S: This sudden change from my side is only because of some friends that asked me to do so and some friends who got angry with me and I care for that friendship so taking the necessary steps to reserve that.
Damn and I thought it was cos you were going to behave to get your statuses back? oh well will just take the rest of them then LOL!

Got to agree with Ange1.

SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 00:41
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Damn and I thought it was cos you were going to behave to get your statuses back? oh well will just take the rest of them then LOL!

Got to agree with Ange1.

Lol do I seem like a person who will be caged and tamed by statuses and points? I only ask justification mate you can take my all statuses if I give you any justifiable reason for it :P and I won't say a second word, The reason for my change? well you know better what I care for.
Soup avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 01:47
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
SleazyMale wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:

Got to agree with Ange1.

Lol do I seem like a person who will be caged and tamed by statuses and points? I only ask justification mate you can take my all statuses if I give you any justifiable reason for it :P and I won't say a second word, The reason for my change? well you know better what I care for.
Ummmm,,,, other sleazy males?
JaxJr avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:32
Author:
yes good angel
Plzz cat play nice no more spoiling no more battles k we love et
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:35
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
yeah you right, don't waste your time to arguing that means nothing but trash.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 15:23
Soup wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:

Got to agree with Ange1.

Ummmm,,,, other sleazy males?

Bingo!! :P
BaDToY avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 18:37
Author: Blocked
figures he'd be a homo, all that tough guy over compensating had to be hiding something!
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 01:52
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
haha, you guys kill me! Leave it to females to make everything sweet and rosy. You know members, I won't be joining any conversations about cakes, birthdays, apple pies, Grandmas, and sisters. Sleazy, from one who knows, you need to do more than give lip service to your professed changes. If fun is allowed, then let me ask if we have a dress code here in ET. I mean, are skirts allowed or must we all wear dresses. What's the hem length. I won't even ask if we can go Commando. And for me, I'm going to need some etiquette training if this is the kind of conversations of the future. I'm having flashes of Dear Abby! I haven't read a Dear Abby column in decades but suddenly I'm thinking about them. Women are great! I even have some in my immediate family. But after meals, the men go off by themselves and the women do women's stuff. Question for whomever? Is ET predominantly feminine in its attitudes or is it masculine? Instead of a sandbox, how about separation of the sexes? I can't sit on the couch with my legs crossed and my hands in my lap smiling like a hyena. That's the impression I'm getting with these new declarations of what constitutes appropriate behavior. You might call it arguing but I might call it intense conversations. haha, I guess we can play games (3 word games)!!! Knowing this group of women, I suppose nursery rhymes are okay. How does that chant go "Patty Cake Patty cake . . . " Oh what a beautiful baby! I'm going to puke all over my monitor at the blandness of this topic! I can see why appropriate behaviors are suggested because the list of don't would fill two pages here in this topic thread. You can't burp either (ladies are present). What next; we have to open topic doors and let the ladies walk thru first! Come on guys, put your pants back on and stand up to your woman. She's all talk and God knows I'm right about that if I'm right about anything else.

Oh, I'm just voicing my opinion with an opposing viewpoint. If you want peace and tranquility, read your Bible and play hymns. We're all bad boys and girls or we wouldn't be here in the first place. Whether you want to admit it, I'm right and you all know it. Rating: 2 out of 10 (for this topic thread) It's not necessary and it feels like I'm being preached too. I can still hear my mother tell me to play nice when Billy comes over to the house. ET is my home as well as yours. Ange1 isn't my mother and I don't want to be told what is appropriate conversation and what isn't. We have a list of policy rules developed and approved by those who developed this site. Interpretations of those rules aren't necessary and redundant. I say open the doors and windows, let some fresh air in and get out of the way of the membership who come here to have some manly fun. Staff are stifling this forum with their protectionist approach to their jobs. Darn it all, I feel like I'm suffocating even now!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:47
Author: ModeratorET lover
humility wrote:
haha, you guys kill me! Leave it to females to make everything sweet and rosy. You know members, I won't be joining any conversations about cakes, birthdays, apple pies, Grandmas, and sisters. Sleazy, from one who knows, you need to do more than give lip service to your professed changes. If fun is allowed, then let me ask if we have a dress code here in ET. I mean, are skirts allowed or must we all wear dresses. What's the hem length. I won't even ask if we can go Commando. And for me, I'm going to need some etiquette training if this is the kind of conversations of the future. I'm having flashes of Dear Abby! I haven't read a Dear Abby column in decades but suddenly I'm thinking about them. Women are great! I even have some in my immediate family. But after meals, the men go off by themselves and the women do women's stuff. Question for whomever? Is ET predominantly feminine in its attitudes or is it masculine? Instead of a sandbox, how about separation of the sexes? I can't sit on the couch with my legs crossed and my hands in my lap smiling like a hyena. That's the impression I'm getting with these new declarations of what constitutes appropriate behavior. You might call it arguing but I might call it intense conversations. haha, I guess we can play games (3 word games)!!! Knowing this group of women, I suppose nursery rhymes are okay. How does that chant go "Patty Cake Patty cake . . . " Oh what a beautiful baby! I'm going to puke all over my monitor at the blandness of this topic! I can see why appropriate behaviors are suggested because the list of don't would fill two pages here in this topic thread. You can't burp either (ladies are present). What next; we have to open topic doors and let the ladies walk thru first! Come on guys, put your pants back on and stand up to your woman. She's all talk and God knows I'm right about that if I'm right about anything else.

Oh, I'm just voicing my opinion with an opposing viewpoint. If you want peace and tranquility, read your Bible and play hymns. We're all bad boys and girls or we wouldn't be here in the first place. Whether you want to admit it, I'm right and you all know it. Rating: 2 out of 10 (for this topic thread) It's not necessary and it feels like I'm being preached too. I can still hear my mother tell me to play nice when Billy comes over to the house. ET is my home as well as yours. Ange1 isn't my mother and I don't want to be told what is appropriate conversation and what isn't. We have a list of policy rules developed and approved by those who developed this site. Interpretations of those rules aren't necessary and redundant. I say open the doors and windows, let some fresh air in and get out of the way of the membership who come here to have some manly fun. Staff are stifling this forum with their protectionist approach to their jobs. Darn it all, I feel like I'm suffocating even now!

humilty i voiced my opinium regarding playing fair, more to the point of peeps deliberately trashing post just to start an argument. No it wont stop but everyone has a right to voice an opinium wether it be a man or woman. And no you don't have to open doors nor stop burping but sorry you feel that way it was not my intention to tell members what they can or can't do and hopefully others know that :)
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 17:34
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
It's come to the point here in the Forum that if you keep talking about something, it's causing trouble. You're an instigator. You're being rude. You're mocking somebody for the way they talk or simply being in the same stratosphere as you. Each of us feel like we need to tread water rather than splash it and swim in it. We're reminded of this and that when those reminders are derived from someone else's bias' or preferred traditions. Even the most mundane remarks offend someone at some point or another. You see, the real problems here in the Forum is our perceptions of who the heck we think we are. Further, staff feel they are insiders. They are part of the establishment. They are tasked to monitor the goings on and remind us all about the rules of conduct. Everybody else are outsiders. Yeah, I said outsiders. You can tell me I'm a part of this community until the cows come home but if you look within, you can see my observations speak volumes. Some would say I provoked Sleazy when I stated he needs to do more than give his professed changed life lip service. OH MY, that's provocative and causing trouble. Warnings fly about using another members name as though that's a taboo and an unwritten rule. There are those who would tell me to shut up and leave him alone. I'm attacking him for no reason. I should be doing this or that; e.g., offer him encouragement or whatever. I should welcome everyone especially newbies! Everyone wants to tell others what is just and proper. Suggestions are taken as attempts to make oneself feel superior or above others. Judgements are made and acted upon no matter how right or wrong they are perceived. Eventually, when it appears chaotic, staff get nervous and afraid. Oh, I'm losing control here. I need to do something to stop this or that. The panic spreads to other staff and soon it becomes a group effort to suppress or restrain the entire topic and those troublemakers. Some, lacking the linguistic skills to work around such issues, revert to a lesser form of communication. They simply begin cursing and yelling as though a louder voice spoken with shock words will somehow garner the self appointed authority needed to gain back control of the Forum. Next thing you know, the topic is closed and management has covered their ears. They don't want to read anymore about it. Sounds like the wife ran to her room and slammed the damn door on me, right? Or, she locked me out of the house! Does that sound familiar? haha

It's unfortunate that you used the word "Fair". I'd say a better word would be "Nice" but neither word will solve the problems you described. Another unfortunate thing I see is that upper management has seen the necessity to bestow upon staff powers which create more harm than good. Does a staff person like yourself need the power to delete my status icons; symbols of pride to those members who call ET home. Should you have the power to go into my profile and take away reputation points that are earned by doing something another member sees as positive? How can you equivocate your actions against what it took to earn those points in the first place? Anybody can see my profile and use the point system to negate my hard work earning them. For all the good that was done is erased by a hot headed member who doesn't truly appreciate how points are obtained and earned. It is what it is and for me, it no longer matters. I started out revering my icons and points but now that I see how easily I can lose them, I no longer care about them. So you see how a staff member acted upon what he perceived as right and just only to undermine the entire concept of points and status icons.

This is a new concept for most staffers but I don't see your role as an enforcer and disciplinarian. The term is called Moderator and if the definition is applied in its strictest sense, even your harmless and well intended suggestion to "Play Fair" is out of bounds. You're role is not to guide my conversations or even make suggestions on how to better myself in my interactions with others here on ET. At best, all you should be doing is setting the perfect example for "outsiders" to see and follow. And let me say this to your credit. You come closest to that endeavor than most other staffers I've exchanged views with.

Have you or any other staffer taken the time to stand back and look at what some of you say and do. "You have been warned!" Jesus, if I didn't know better, it would be hard for me not to see that you have been annotated by God himself to act on his behalf. I have the highest regard for Administration but during your meetings, was it ever a topic of discussion that you should warn members in that way. It just doesn't sound right on any level. Am I saying you shouldn't say anything? No, I am not saying that. If a member needs a warning in your view, make it sound like he has broken a rule of conduct and if he persists in that direction, his behavior may result in loss of privileges, some of which may include banishment or blockage to this website. Issuing a warning like above sounds like you carry the rod of divine judgement in your hands.

I welcome any rebuttals to my comments!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3