H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.199.76.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Does anybody care what I think? (closed) (closed)

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 16:08
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
With so many KAT members being granted the keys to the throne here on ET, I personally would find it helpful and appreciative if newly added members of this caliber be introduced and welcomed by SuperAdmin. I've noticed a new player today - member named "Smith" !!!!!! I guess you don't upload 32,000 plus torrents and only be a member for a short time like him.

Today, I had to change my password? It said it didn't like my current password. Is this the work of ET or am I now mounted and stuffed!
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 16:12
Author: AdminSun
humility wrote:
With so many KAT members being granted the keys to the throne here on ET, I personally would find it helpful and appreciative if newly added members of this caliber be introduced and welcomed by SuperAdmin. I've noticed a new player today - member named "Smith" !!!!!! I guess you don't upload 32,000 plus torrents and only be a member for a short time like him.

Today, I had to change my password? It said it didn't like my current password. Is this the work of ET or am I now mounted and stuffed!

Kat members were welcomed in a thread i made somewhere + smith uses api and the account is mostly automated nobody has been Granted keys to the throne only SaM gets that privilege...when he's eating dinner, think it was Subway today cos he's left the wrappers on the floor with his empty Coke cup.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 16:28
Author: Admin
The password reset was done for members safety as it's always good to change passwords.. especially if you're an uploader.
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 16:56
I was wondering who might stop by and render assistance. Since I have two of ET's best and undoubtedly their brightest, could either of you point in which direction I need to go to find answers to these questions?

1) If I create a topic, what claim do I have to it? For instance, can I ask someone to leave my topic if they weren't specifically invited to come into it. Or, God forbid, some moderator with dishonorable intentions has something to contribute. Question came up during a recent altercation and learning from the School of Hard Knocks was fine when I was a boy but I'm much bigger now.

2) My post about this subject was still hot off the keyboard! When I sign in, do certain members pop up on the WHITELIST? Is that how both of you spotted my posting so quickly? A little ad lib on this subject would be interesting to read.

3) There's more! Since Sleazymale and the Moderators have their own little corner of ET to go to, does this mean any member can set up his own little corner? I'd call it Regular Member's Corner!! I'm pretty sure I could get a consensus that CAT, etc. are not typical regular members.

4) In order to understand what it is Moderators do, would it offend anybody if I created a mental image much like a barroom brawler hired to throw people out when they've had too much to drink. But surely, they must have other duties that absolutely require their presence inside a topic. As it seems now, any moderator can drop in on any member's topic, regulate it, change it, delete it, punish those with poor language skills, or they might not like the topic being discussed! Members have PM if they need or require the assistant of a Moderator. Is there ever a time trouble didn't start that a moderator, etc. weren't presence or actually involved? I know what OZI's answer is but he's not here right now. It takes two to argue!

5) Okay, I know with whom I'm speaking and I've just about reached my limit on questions. Since you are standing by, I'm looking for an immediate response.
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 17:17
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
"As it seems now, any moderator can drop in on any member's topic, regulate it, change it, delete it, punish those with poor language skills, or they might not like the topic being discussed! Members have PM if they need or require the assistant of a Moderator. Is there ever a time trouble didn't start that a moderator, etc. weren't presence or actually involved? I know what OZI's answer is but he's not here right now. It takes two to argue!"

Very quick one on that Moderators cant edit or delete topics.(I should know as i have been asking for years)
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 17:18
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
humility wrote:
I was wondering who might stop by and render assistance. Since I have two of ET's best and undoubtedly their brightest, could either of you point in which direction I need to go to find answers to these questions?

1) If I create a topic, what claim do I have to it? For instance, can I ask someone to leave my topic if they weren't specifically invited to come into it. Or, God forbid, some moderator with dishonorable intentions has something to contribute. Question came up during a recent altercation and learning from the School of Hard Knocks was fine when I was a boy but I'm much bigger now.

2) My post about this subject was still hot off the keyboard! When I sign in, do certain members pop up on the WHITELIST? Is that how both of you spotted my posting so quickly? A little ad lib on this subject would be interesting to read.

3) There's more! Since Sleazymale and the Moderators have their own little corner of ET to go to, does this mean any member can set up his own little corner? I'd call it Regular Member's Corner!! I'm pretty sure I could get a consensus that CAT, etc. are not typical regular members.

4) In order to understand what it is Moderators do, would it offend anybody if I created a mental image much like a barroom brawler hired to throw people out when they've had too much to drink. But surely, they must have other duties that absolutely require their presence inside a topic. As it seems now, any moderator can drop in on any member's topic, regulate it, change it, delete it, punish those with poor language skills, or they might not like the topic being discussed! Members have PM if they need or require the assistant of a Moderator. Is there ever a time trouble didn't start that a moderator, etc. weren't presence or actually involved? I know what OZI's answer is but he's not here right now. It takes two to argue!

5) Okay, I know with whom I'm speaking and I've just about reached my limit on questions. Since you are standing by, I'm looking for an immediate response.

1. It's a public forum.. So basically everyone who wants can join in. Unless you have legitimate reasons or someone is trolling around in your thread, you can't demand anyone to stay out.. You post in a public forum, so that gives others certain rights as well in your thread. Legitimate reasons would be a releasers thread for instance which is just for announcements, not for discussions. A discussion thread is open for everone.
3. I'm gonna add 3 here because it basically the same answer.. SleazyMale has his own thread but it's not like the moderator corner.. You can open your own Humility's corner thread as well .. but again it's an open forum, you can't demand people to stay out if they don't do anything wrong.

2. There is a 'Latest posts' button on top when you're in the forum.. If you click on that you'll see the latest posts.. So don't worry you're not on any watchlist stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes.png (https://extratorrent.cc/forum/posts/?type=new)

4. To answer this as succinct as possible..
https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1272/site+statuses+and+rights.html There you can roughly see what moderators can do, within those parameters, we do our best to make this site a better place.

5. ok... guess it were only 4 questions.
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 17:31
Mulva1989 wrote:

Nope you missed 1 and since you did such a great job of answering the others i will leave it to you :D
humility wrote:
Does anybody care what I think?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 17:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
LRS wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:

Nope you missed 1 and since you did such a great job of answering the others i will leave it to you :D
humility wrote:
Does anybody care what I think?
No I saw that one, but didn't care .. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes.png
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 17:51
Author: Admin
When a given TOPIC reaches "THRASH" status.. I delete it, as it's better for members to find p2p material and other TORRENT SITE related stuff, rather than someone who wants to air his/her views.

Make "HUMILITY'S CORNER" and be prepared for the worst... every other mundane attempt of a TOPIC will eventually be closed or deleted.

I will repeat this only 1 more time... it's a TORRENT SITE ...

Before you start numbering and asking question again (which is very rude), "THRASH" status is reached when a topic is deemed useless by <ME>
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 17:59
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
HUMILITY I ASKED you before to leave my name out of your posts, to stop baiting and antagonizing me by using my name and you have obviously ignored my request.

Recently i received a warning for being asked to stop and not doing so and mentioning the members name after being asked not to. Now if the rules apply to everyone (even one of mulva1989 favorites) then something should happen because you have ignored my request to STOP!
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 18:01
Yep.. you gotta be quick when it hit's "THRASH STATUS" cos YoGi's faster than a pig running through an Ethiopian village when it comes to removing such content!

pig-running-on-hind-legs.gif
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 18:09
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
its a torrent site so if you have any think about torrenting then yeah we care about that.
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 18:31
Cat wrote:
HUMILITY I ASKED you before to leave my name out of your posts, to stop baiting and antagonizing me by using my name and you have obviously ignored my request.

Recently i received a warning for being asked to stop and not doing so and mentioning the members name after being asked not to. Now if the rules apply to everyone (even one of mulva1989 favorites) then something should happen because you have ignored my request to STOP!

Leave it to me and he will be asked politely to stop! if it esculates he will be dealt with..fair enough?
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 19:45
Because of the way we communicate, it appears people are stirring the pot but what is happening is that more questions arise after responses are given to previous questions. I need Moderators to consider how long it takes a conversation to be fully aired and dealt with satisfactorily by both sides.

Okay, I set up this corner and give it a name. I put my name on it so everyone knows who's corner it is. Of those who responded here, I would only care to hear from one of you; Mulva knows who I'm speaking about. The question is why would a certain feline come on into my topic? Right off, there is going to be trouble. If feline truly wants to stop, he should avoid places where he knows already up front where I am. We called it crashing a party in my younger days. A group of us shows up, mingles among the invited guests, takes a couple of beers, some food and runs for the car. We all know college guys who would act as bodyguards so we can get away. Not many high school football players want to tangle with college players at a party and cause it to get shut down. I don't see how the feline can claim any rights to come into a topic of mine and claim rights to do so. You can't stand up in a theater and yell fire when there really isn't a fire. You can and it is your right to do so but it's the wrong thing to do. Feline would be wrong for coming into my corner even though there is no one to stop him. Ditto for Moderators - We all know I'm not on the best of terms with a few Moderators on here so why in God's name would you want to come into my topic. You can come in but why do you have to participate once you see all is peaceful. Anybody can snoop and then leave. Nobody would ever know you were there otherwise. If I had such a corner, I would make sure certain Moderators aren't welcome to participate beyond doing their jobs. If I am forbidden from even uttering a member's name which I really think that is pre-school conduct, I don't see it being much of a stretch to say Moderators aren't welcome in my corner so don't participate in the discussions unless a rule infraction has been found?

It's my belief that Moderators cause most of the problems on here. Once a problem develops, I see Moderators like Mulva coming into it trying to regain control and peace. You don't see some other Moderators jumping into a topic proudly showing their star and quick to use it if a member doesn't like what he has to say. YOGI, you are the classic example. When was the last time you talked to me? It's been a long time. I've never had a problem with you nor vice versa. You got invited to come in and do something. Only after it was total chaos and you had no history to act from, you acted. You acted because someone asked you to act. A Moderator, no less!

I'm back with my question. Let's say I have a conversation going on about John Wayne. I noticed some uploads I want to grab. I just might want to talk to this uploader in my corner. We're having an enjoyable conversation, no fussing or fighting. Suddenly, a Moderator joins my topic and thread. Can I ask him to leave my topic and is he under any obligation to leave? Apparently I can't mention anybody's name ever again, so does he get to zap my points again and again, again again. YOGI, take all my points away from my profile because all it does is enable a certain feline. As long as I have points, he starts pre-cumming at the very thought of taking more of my points. Nobody stops him so I'd rather not have something that is a source of aggravation. Although I could, I haven't taken the first point from him. I don't play like that. I happen to believe you can't physically remove good from a person. You can smear him with bad and evil but you can't take away what good he has done in the past. Is this a question for OZI or SAM? You tell me!
LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 20:41
It's a public site meaning open to all and it's been established whats good for 1 is good for the other so, are you still going to blame Mods reactions to certain users actions for the way things are? It's ppl like yourself that make the communiuty the way it is at present so if you don't like it what does that say?
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4