Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.0.142.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Not Nearly good Enough [SOLVED] (closed)

1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 32 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 05:12
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
I get a warning straight off after being asked one time to stop addressing a particular member by name. No friendly message via PM..as always when mulva1989 has a chance to have a go at me it always straight to the maximum you'll never hear her say "Oh wait, let me send him a freindly PM" Hell no she's always sharpening her knives.....Right away, the member sends her a PM and seconds later I got a warning.

Now same thing happens I ask a POS called Humility to stop in forum - He completely ignores my request, using my name to bait and antagonize me. I make a point of the inequity of response obviously because both LRS and mulva1989 hate me, but LRS says oh let me give a friendly little reminder.....

Well I'm sorry that no where near good enough. Not close either remove my warning or give the same warning to Humility for the same infraction - These inconsistent and prejudiced actions, of staff who allow personal feelings to influence professional decisions is abusive.

QUOTE from previous post

Author: LRSModeratorSun
Cat wrote:
HUMILITY I ASKED you before to leave my name out of your posts, to stop baiting and antagonizing me by using my name and you have obviously ignored my request.

Recently i received a warning for being asked to stop and not doing so and mentioning the members name after being asked not to. Now if the rules apply to everyone (even one of mulva1989 favorites) then something should happen because you have ignored my request to STOP!

Leave it to me and he will be asked politely to stop! if it esculates he will be dealt with..fair enough?
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 05:53
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
I get a warning straight off after being asked one time to stop addressing a particular member by name. No friendly message via PM..as always when mulva1989 has a chance to have a go at me it always straight to the maximum you'll never hear her say "Oh wait, let me send him a freindly PM" Hell no she's always sharpening her knives.....Right away, the member sends her a PM and seconds later I got a warning.

Now same thing happens I ask a POS called Humility to stop in forum - He completely ignores my request, using my name to bait and antagonize me. I make a point of the inequity of response obviously because both LRS and mulva1989 hate me, but LRS says oh let me give a friendly little reminder.....

Well I'm sorry that no where near good enough. Not close either remove my warning or give the same warning to Humility for the same infraction - These inconsistent and prejudiced actions, of staff who allow personal feelings to influence professional decisions is abusive.

QUOTE from previous post

Author: LRSModeratorSun
Cat wrote:
HUMILITY I ASKED you before to leave my name out of your posts, to stop baiting and antagonizing me by using my name and you have obviously ignored my request.

Recently i received a warning for being asked to stop and not doing so and mentioning the members name after being asked not to. Now if the rules apply to everyone (even one of mulva1989 favorites) then something should happen because you have ignored my request to STOP!

Leave it to me and he will be asked politely to stop! if it esculates he will be dealt with..fair enough?
There is a big difference between how humility mentioned you in his post and how you full on attacked SleazyMale in yours.. There is a screenshot in the warning note in case you want to re-read your own words.

Don't forget you already got a warning just a day before that also for antagonizing .. which was removed because you made certain promises.. So it's not like my warning came out of the blue.. You were already warned.

On top of that.. if you take matters into your own hands and start handing out -5's then it's pretty much even steven. Next time you ask staff to reprimand someone on your behalf... do it BEFORE you go at him yourself.

Anyway to put this matter to rest .. He used your name in a mildly unfriendly matter... you -5d him and called him a POS just now.. So .. again you BOTH went at eachother. So as far as I'm concerned your request is nullified since you also went at him yourself.. You can't ask staff to protect you if you're throwing punches yourself as well.. You either let staff handle it.. or you handle it yourself.. there is no middle ground there.

If you want him to not mention you in any unfriendly matter.. You'll have to request it again.. and thistime keep your word.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 05:58
your a liar. you twist the facts to suit yourself and support your actions...your actions towards me are always extreme prejudiced and biased, you simply can not be fair towards me and you insist in taking every opportunity to prove your superiority. Context in this case does not matter. STOP means STOP period end of story, how it was said is an excuse for you to justify his actions as you always do.
No means no, stop means stop end of story - stated it once!

Your reply is BS!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 06:02
Cat wrote:
your a liar. you twist the facts to suit yourself...your actions towards me are always extreme prejudiced and biased, you simply can not be fair towards me and you insist in taking every opportunity to prove your superiority.

Your reply is BS!
Yea.. I'm not going to play that game with the master of manipulation...
If I twisted any facts or lied about stuff to take action on you .. then you should report this to Ozi. If your claims have ANY merit.. he will reverse my actions to you and at least give me a slap on the wrist for it.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 06:07
you make your case based on context- this is an attempt to place blame on the victim, who is me! in this case as in all abuse cases STOP means STOP mulva1989 the fact, that you didnt hear it, or I didnt say it properly or said it inappropriately doesnt matter.

STOP means STOP Don't use my name means dont use my name - how you use it doesnt matter. Dont use it dont address me dont contact me. You skate and you know it, your pal ozi would never side with me over you in public and never be placed in a position to appear as though he werent supporting his handpicked staff in favor of a freind.

aww whats a matter am i attacking or challenging your mulva - feel like you have to protect her after she warned me at your request...moronic inbred
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 06:14
Cat wrote:
you make your case based on context- this is an attempt to place blame on the victim, who is me! in this case as in all abuse cases STOP means STOP mulva1989 the fact, that you didnt hear it, or I didnt say it properly or said it inappropriately doesnt matter.

STOP means STOP Don't use my name means dont use my name - how you use it doesnt matter. Dont use it dont address me dont contact me. You skate and you know it, your pal ozi would never side with me over you in public and never be placed in a position to appear as though he werent supporting his handpicked staff in favor of a freind.
Your argument is irrelevant since your whole stop request was annulled the second you took matters into your own hand.. Again.. you either request protection from staff.. or you deal with it yourself.. Both is not possible.

Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 06:24
is that in the mulva1989 unoffical book of rules for rogue moderators...you will go to any length to protect your favorites (snitches and the easily manipulated). Where exactly does it say, that if you give a member who has broken a rule, a negative review, it negates any chance of direct staff discipline..We both know that the review will be removed as soon as he cries about it..

Your just completely off the trail now arent you...just making it up as you go!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 06:32
Cat wrote:
is that in the mulva1989 unoffical book of rules for rogue moderators...you will go to any length to protect your favorites (snitches and the easily manipulated). Where exactly does it say, that if you give a member who has broken a rule a negative review, it negates any staff discipline..

Your just completely off the trail now arent you...just making it up as you go!

You not only -5'd him .. you also just called him a 'piece of shit' in public forum. That's more then he did... So that combined we don't even have to discuss how heavy the -5 weighs in all this.
Cat wrote:
Now same thing happens I ask a POS called Humility to stop in forum

Drop this please.. the more you make this to be some personal grudge I have against you.. the more you just make a fool of yourself.. Look at the facts and accept it for what it is.
And again.. you annulled your own request for humility to stop .. so don't come running to staff next time he 'mentions your name'
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 06:38
you drop it no one asked for you to reply any way - and I wouldnt mind if you avoided me and my posts altogether since you only bring your negativity and justifications for hatred towards me. If anyone here appears to be the fool its you and your mystical mysterious book of rules, that you must be writing as we speak....

Every time you respond to me your hatred is present, your prejudice obvious and your favoritism of member apparent. So you leave it....your just as guilty of advancing this thread if not more so, you give it credibility by not being able to resist defending yourself. We all know your in bed with him!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 06:55
Cat wrote:
you drop it no one asked for you to reply any way - and I wouldnt mind if you avoided me and my posts altogether since you only bring your negativity and justifications for hatred towards me. If anyone here appears to be the fool its you and your mystical mysterious book of rules, that you must be writing as we speak....

Every time you respond to me your hatred is present, your prejudice obvious and your favoritism of member apparent. So you leave it....your just as guilty of advancing this thread if not more so, you give it credibility by not being able to resist defending yourself. We all know your in bed with him!
Sure.. I gave you the lowdown.
So I'll just leave you and your self-pity here in imagination-land then if you wish...
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 06:59
I asked you to leave and resist commenting but you couldnt further illustrating my point...you just keep digging and i will keep handing you the shovel, you are so psychologically impaired you can not help yourself....off the reservation indeed...writing the mulva1989 Unofficial Book of Rules For Rogue Moderators and other delusional psycho pharaceutically dependent persons.
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 07:35
Author: AdminSun
All you had to do was pm me since i said i would speak to him. He's been asked to leave you out of it so i guess it's sorted i didn't get a reply so if he goes off on 1 then i guess this type of reaction will then be justified.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 07:47
your kidding right? Your reply to my initial request "I'll send a friendly PM to remind him" explains why I wouldnt PM you...ffs!
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 07:55
LRS wrote:
All you had to do was pm me since i said i would speak to him. He's been asked to leave you out of it so i guess it's sorted i didn't get a reply so if he goes off on 1 then i guess this type of reaction will then be justified.
OK .. so since this thread is all about being fair..
Let it be clear then that his response now was not justified yet.. So his request to humility is no longer in effect.. We can't ask humility to stop it while Cat keeps -5ing him and calling him a 'piece of shit' in the forum.

If he wants us to help him if humility does this again the next time.. He will need to remove his comments that humility is a 'piece of shit' and he will need to PM Ozi or SaM to redact the -5 review he gave him.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 08:01
I gave him the review only after it became clear you were incapable of demonstrating the same impartial judgement with me that you dole out so casually to people you prefer...People who kiss your ass.

When it was clear that neither you or LRS were going to take me seriously, that neither of you were going to hold him or anyone to the same standard as to that I am held....only then, using the only recourse available to me (since i dont have staff that do my bidding) did i use the review system.

And again mulva1989 taking pages from her own Mysterious and Marvelous Book of Rules for Rogue Moderators and telling others what can and cant be done and who can do it like she runs things here..

Didnt I ask you not once but twice to leave my post alone...But again you cant help yourself take your meds ffs. I demand you warn yourself! Since your not capable of fairness maybe someone else should warn you for you!
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 32 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3