Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.85.29.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Not Nearly good Enough [SOLVED] (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 32 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 08:14
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
I gave him the review only after it became clear you were incapable of demonstrating the same impartial judgement with me that you dole out so casually to people you prefer...People who kiss your ass.

When it was clear that neither you or LRS were going to take me seriously, that neither of you were going to hold him or anyone to the same standard as to that I am held....only then, using the only recourse available to me (since i dont have staff that do my bidding) did i use the review system.

And again mulva1989 taking pages from her own Mysterious and Marvelous Book of Rules for Rogue Moderators and telling others what can and cant be done and who can do it like she runs things here..

Didnt I ask you not once but twice to leave my post alone...But again you cant help yourself take your meds ffs. I demand you warn yourself! Since your not capable of fairness maybe someone else should warn you for you!
First of all.. you don't get to send me out of your threads.. You involved me yourself in the very first post you made here.

Secondly.. Your post complaining about this was made on 'Wed Sep 28, 2016 17:59' , the -5 you gave him was added on '2016-09-28 18:03:45' and your PM to me was sent on '2016-09-28 18:08:07'..
So.. you talked to me AFTER you -5'd him and 3 minutes after you asked for staff to do something.. So.. your explanation isn't really supported by the timeline here.. That's just you trying to justify your actions..

Again.. we can't ask humility to stop if you continue -5's him and call him a 'piece of shit' in the forum. So either redact both of those actions.. or accept the fact that humility no longer has to honor your request.

If it seems reasonable to any other staffer that we reprimand humility while Cat keeps throwing punches, then I'm all ears..

Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 08:18
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Take your meds and leave me and my posts out of your insanity. You are off the reservation and making up rules now...
I think this contradicts you as well:

Author: oziSuperAdmin
you can ask whoever you want to leave your topic mod or member
but dont ask mods to leave your topic if there not instigating you or trashing the thread
if for obvious reason a member and mod dont get along and you want them to stay out of your topics then pm the mod and ask them polity to stay out of your topics then forward the copy of the pm to me but respect that mod and leave them out of your topics as well
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 08:23
Author: AdminSun
Feel free to add solved to the thread lol
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 08:25
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Cat wrote:
Take your meds and leave me and my posts out of your insanity. You are off the reservation and making up rules now...
Too bad for you that unless some other staffer disagrees with me.. that it doesn't really matter one bit what you think of it.
Always nice to see that when you no longer have anything meaningful to say your posts dumb down to just personal insults. So yea.. what LRS said.
Cat wrote:
Author: oziSuperAdmin
you can ask whoever you want to leave your topic mod or member
but dont ask mods to leave your topic if there not instigating you or trashing the thread
if for obvious reason a member and mod dont get along and you want them to stay out of your topics then pm the mod and ask them polity to stay out of your topics then forward the copy of the pm to me but respect that mod and leave them out of your topics as well

Leave my thread now your an instigating trouble maker diguised as moderator
Again you seize to take your own actions in account ..
Aside from that.. You open a topic that concerns moderation.. so on that bases alone you cannot throw any staffer out.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 08:29
too bad for you...hahahaha I know you are but what am I ...are you reverting to teenage fantasy now. I can ask you or anyone to stop ruining my thread and to leave...you just refuse to be held to account your in dire need of psychiatric help. I made my case, you revealed yourself.

You have been asked several times to avoid my topic and this thread since you can not help ruining it with your political spin and of course we now have LRS who says one thing in public and another in private talk about a coward. The epitome of cowardess and the epitome of mental illness joining forces.

NEITHER OF YOU WERE INVITED - your opinions and remarks not solicited, to continue posting after being asked to stop is just further provocation....as soon as you refused to resist posting you became antagonistic and demeaning and disrespectful,

NOW I CALL THAT RESOLVED!
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 08:37
Author: AdminSun
Cat you addressed this thread for us and also spoke via pm My kids play the same game it's called pester power and when they don't win i get the same reaction.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 08:48
LRS wrote:
Cat you addressed this thread for us and also spoke via pm My kids play the same game it's called pester power and when they don't win i get the same reaction.

This topic was not addressed to you or your psychologically distressed companion with her own rule book - we'll call it mulvas book of secrets....

And you can insult me all you want with your child analogies. We all know your preference doesnt naturally allow you to have children. It also is called persistence and holding people to account who are otherwise unaccountable. You think you can dismiss me as easily as you might dismiss a child.. Wrong!

we did speak via PM and you are now sounding quite different that you did in the PM - in public your much more resolved dare I say even more masculine.

This is why you werent Pm's in the first place - your help is like getting no help at all. So stop pretending to give a shit when we both know you dont.

Now I am finished you and mulva can say or do as you please...you have my permission
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 09:04
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Another crap trash thread has been made, And with all respect, What the fuck you MOD do here?? seeing this crap made over and over again??? Also the haters they spread into forum, are you gonna stop that? or just warned.. that not working at all. Someone have to stop this..
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 09:14
I'm sorry Xpozitory who are you again? this aint KAT kid so why not mind your business and butt out. I would think you'd had enough interfering in matters that don't concern you. Or is this a way for you to get some attention that seems to be lacking...

Gonna ask you nicely this one time. If you have nothing to contribute to the Topic please resist from posting. Your not staff here and near as I can tell your just an insignificant migrant staff wannabe. Now piss off, leave and enjoy yourself an enema!
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 09:17
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
XpoZ wrote:
Another crap trash thread has been made, And with all respect, What the fuck you MOD do here?? seeing this crap made over and over again??? Also the haters they spread into forum, are you gonna stop that? or just warned.. that not working at all. Someone have to stop this..

Just grab the popcorn box mate you are gonna see some action in a few days yeah this will stop don't worry about it as far as I know the SA of this site is quite capable of it so sit tight and wait, at least I kept my promise and didn't posted a thing in forums and contacted staff with my requests and got a swift and justifiable replies there, but some members here need to question staff actions here in public which was why I was banned earlier and I hope ET staff will take the right actions which they took on me so it's a wait game, We just need to eat our pop corns in the mean time ;).

P.S: Cat Before you go on that I already made my point in this post before and deleted it well that's because of the disrespectful comments you gave to a certain moderator after that which I think is questioning her integrity and respect and I had to delete my comment.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 09:22
you moron you deleted your comments so no one else would see how much of a pussy you are! now your lying trying to save face...lucky for us all you can do is try to manipulate staff into doing your will. Your not staff yet ass clown. you're a pussy simple as that an ass kissing brown nosing pussy. Now quick run away and find a skirt to hide under.

Who's next - people who said they swore not to respond have now responded, people who've promised have now broken promises....I say unto you my children resist not!
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 09:36
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Cat wrote:
you moron you deleted your comments so no one else would see how much of a pussy you are! now your lying trying to save face...lucky for us all you can do is try to manipulate staff into doing your will. Your not staff yet ass clown. you're a pussy simple as that an ass kissing brown nosing pussy. Now quick run away and find a skirt to hide under.

Who's next - people who said they swore not to respond have now responded, people who've promised have now broken promises....I say unto you my children resist not!

I have not disrespected you whatsoever in any of my posts and yet again you take the initiative here because you have nothing new to add to your reply so you are gonna disrespect like a litte kid when you have nothing logical to add you are on warning for disrespecting me in public and yet you again disrespect me and I am not manipulating anyone here I am just asking for justification I am not questioning staff actions here I am hoping that what was happen to me when I questioned staff will happen to you if not I am not gonna make a thread about it I am just gonna Pm staff politely which will they might reply or might reply not it's their decision, Calling me a Manipulative? lets see when was the last time I messaged staff yeah I Pm'd Soup about Football and LRS for some drinks hmmmmm quite manipulative lol.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 09:54
keep running your mouth and you will lose alot more...you dont know when to shut your goo gobbler pal! At this point your in the thick of it, now your antagonizing, spoiling for a fight. You ready to make good on your threats and promises or are they just empty BS being spouted from a pussy like already stated!

why not Pm mulva1989 ask you to take some more action against me...maybe we'll see you lose more icons get more warnings or better yet banned.

Ive asked you to refrain from posting any more, stop antagonizing me and you refuse to respect my requests...
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 09:59
Author: SuperAdmin
Cat you and i have been friends for a very long time now we may not see eyes to eye but i dont let that cloud my judgment

now didn't i ask you to drop it with the Kat subject a few weeks ago?
didn't you tell me you would?
didn't you latter on several topics when in arguing with other members say 'that other site' when its clear as day which other site you were referring to?

so if your pissed at humility for saying Feline instead of Cat and want the same punishment for him that would mean i would have re warn you right?
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:01
your posting this in public after asking me same thing in private where I responded already. My Pm shouldve answered this already.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 32 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3