Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: After.the.Reality.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: N.O.L.A.Circus.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E18.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 23.20.202.156.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Regular Members Corner - (Closed - no longer open)

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
AuthorMessage
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 01:32
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Okay, I get it. Nobody wants to talk about beautiful women. And I also get this too. Nobody wants to talk to me about what I want to talk about. I'm willing to talk about whatever is the topic at the moment if only I could figure out what the hell all of you are talking about. Even Ozi sounds like he has smoked too much today! When everyone else was doing it, I never did. I never go drunk on weekends like my friends. I never did drugs like my friends did even though I had plenty of offers. I didn't like being out of control.

I take it back, Tommy. Come on back into my topic and say whatever you want to say.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 01:41
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
humility wrote:
Okay, I get it. Nobody wants to talk about beautiful women. And I also get this too. Nobody wants to talk to me about what I want to talk about. I'm willing to talk about whatever is the topic at the moment if only I could figure out what the hell all of you are talking about. Even Ozi sounds like he has smoked too much today! When everyone else was doing it, I never did. I never go drunk on weekends like my friends. I never did drugs like my friends did even though I had plenty of offers. I didn't like being out of control.

I take it back, Tommy. Come on back into my topic and say whatever you want to say.

Lol humility that's why I distanced myself from this topic First ozi then tommy then BALA all being mystical and deep, You'll need a scuba gear to understand that shit it's that deep,

P.S: If you wanna understand the conversation then open Ozi's YouTube link that will give you a hint or two.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 03:28
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
SleazyMale wrote:
humility wrote:

Lol humility that's why I distanced myself from this topic First ozi then tommy then BALA all being mystical and deep, You'll need a scuba gear to understand that shit it's that deep,

P.S: If you wanna understand the conversation then open Ozi's YouTube link that will give you a hint or two.
if you want DEEP try reading some Carlos Castenada now hes deep!! and cat you hit it right on the nose with the hatred towards americans today but thats because we want to be the world police and to try to force democracy on everyone else!! our views are archaic anymore and we refuse to see outside of ourselves and see that there are more important things in life than cable tv,remore controls and a five day work week our way will always be the right way in our narrow minded little corner of the world and until we are willing to give up forcing our way of life as the only correct way we are going to keep being the evil infidels!I am a patriot and I will always be one but my views have certinly changed over the last ten years or so.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 04:22
Author: SuperAdmin
humility wrote:

i stopped smoking that shit around 20 years ago i think that if i had half a pipe today every woman would look beautiful just as they did when i was a teenager i might even have kids i dont know about its why i tell my son never hook up with girls in our local area

i can vouch for most men that we all like any woman thats good looking an dumb and disposable no disrespect to them we didnt make them sluts
men do what comes naturally with those kinds

as a grew older my taste in woman changed i look at a womans inner beauty if she can look just as good without gallons of paint on her face then thats a bonus if she can provide for herself and her family just as its expected from man then she's the kind you take home to your mother

ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 05:22
Cat wrote:
In all seriousness how long can a society realistically expect to survive, when its main goal is to be a super power at the expense of every other power it comes in contact with. Democracy or Imperialism? I have not seen any indication of exploitation of natural resources slowing down, governments like Australia are still unwilling to accept Global Warming as a reality. We are living in a constant state of anxiety and heightened alert. The more we invest in our security the more we realize how vulnerable and insecure we really are.

https://youtu.be/HEsJSpru0Bw?t=900

maybe global warming is just another fear tacit from the powerful people that run the planet?
the sun would be an excellent weapon to wipe us out

you might think wtf are you smoking ozi well watch the link above a see what man discovered years ago and is capable of creating now
i forget the name that place were they are building the underground tunnel to experiment "the big bang creation of life" perhaps the big bang experiment is just a cover and the real goal is getting ready to create the new sun

for life to exist there must already be life
just a thought
if powerful people that run this earth say it's time to reset all they would have to do is wipe out the normal people because there is more of us than them

the truth can be a powerful thing if the ones in charge of the world dont want it coming out then the fastest way to eliminate the threats would be to use the sun of course the ones in control will survive and the world will be reset

new world order?
say i was one of the ring leaders that own this world who's to say i wont be one of the new gods
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 20:36
Ozi, I want to know something! I'm sitting here looking at your avatar and a question appeared in my head. Is your avatar showing me all the positions for making love with a woman? She sure is hopping on and off fast!!!
RTG avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 02:17
Author:
so who the ugliest woman you guys have come across mines Cat
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 03:54
humility wrote:
Ozi, I want to know something! I'm sitting here looking at your avatar and a question appeared in my head. Is your avatar showing me all the positions for making love with a woman? She sure is hopping on and off fast!!!

yes thats me trying to get my reward some females can be very selfish

or is this your way of trying to say your willing to come out of the closet to ride me?
if so save yourself from the humility i dont allow male poo on me
ozi avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 03:56
RTG wrote:
so who the ugliest woman you guys have come across mines Cat

-5 in 3,2,1

ok my choice would be Micheal Jackson and Thom Yorke
humility avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 08:08
Well, since you asked and by no account can she be called the ugliest woman but Blake Lively doesn't qualify to be ranked so high like she is. She's just not so glamorous to me. Sometimes Scarlet doesn't look so hot either.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 09:39
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
I am sticking with Salma Hyek as a natural beauty. Most other Hollywood starlettes, models etc. get a lot of extra help from make up artists, hair stylists and plastic surgeons. So when you catch them in their daily activity they look just like anyone else, the neighbor, or dog catcher and nothing special. It is true what ozi says beauty is as deep as the make up thats caked on the face, and hair extensions mixed in with horse hair.

I dont care for a lot of make up or strong smells. I dont mind a hint or a slight scent of parfum but most women these days over do it. I seen some english girls, even australian girls that are just over the top with eye make up and lip dye and gloss. To me these girls look more like professional harlots and less like the type of girl i could respect.

This was my deal when i was younger, i did not respect girls who did not respect themselves so I felt justified to mistreat them and use them and abuse them. I still believe respect is to be earned not just automatically given.
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3