View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.157.52.205.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Islamic Censorship on Extratorrent!!!!!!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
poll Poll: Censorship to make sure the feeling of Muslims aren't hurt is a good thing
Please login or register to view poll results or to make a vote.
Vote right now     Vote right now    
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 49 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:20
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
Just had a torrent taken down by SaM...The People vs. Muhammad

Unbelievable..Censorship...musn't offend the poor radical Muslims. They might be upset! What happened to Freedom of speech?

What will people think when they learn extratorrent is bowing to Islamic pressure? They censor books that Amazon sell!

I'm offended by people killing in the name of Muhammad

Is it only me who thinks this is absurd?
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 14:39
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
The devil demanded it be taken down - some people are just spoiling for racial trouble and cant help fanning the flames...
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 15:08
Author: Admin
I agree with the uploader.

Statement was "Not needed" ... no reason to remove the torrent. if we remove that torrent then we should remove all torrents that speak about religion.
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 16:02
Author: AdminSun
If SaM has an issue with such content then he has every right to remove it no explanation needed.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 16:48
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
LRS wrote:
If SaM has an issue with such content then he has every right to remove it no explanation needed.

I agree with LRS if SaM has deleted it then there is no reason for it to be explained and I am sure SaM had a pretty good reason for it, In my line of work we call it "Management override of controls" so the employees can't argue with the Boss for it because he is the Boss he is the internal controls.
innoxentshah avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 16:56
Author: Site FriendET loverTurtle
onh2 wrote:

Unbelievable..Censorship...musn't offend the poor radical Muslims. They might be upset! What happened to Freedom of speech?

What will people think when they learn extratorrent is bowing to Islamic pressure? They censor books that Amazon sell!

in my opanion writer shouldn't write these kind of books if they write and been published then we shouldn't make them populer , because first we should think all human are same.. if u hate a human for religion then it means u are not a proper human..!!
SaM avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 17:17
Author:
SaM
usually i get 1 or 2 reports per torrent
for this one i got 12 reports..which means this torrent is trouble..and i wrote the reason for deleting is not needed..
didnt want even to put the whole reason and the contents of the reports cuz all i wanted is to make things quite..not escalate things
SaM avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 17:18
Author:
SaM
Censorship to make sure the feeling of Muslims aren't hurt is a good thing

and as for the topic...please understand that it wasnt about muslims...i would have done the same thing if it was about any other religion etc
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 18:09
Author: Admin
true that ... but it got flagged only because it was on popular torrents... how about the 100's of others that are on site ?

if i get 12 goons to flag all Korans on site would you remove them ?

I still think allowing religious sentimemnts to condition us is wrong.

this is about piracy, and NOT about what is right and what is wrong... Like we always say, YOU DON'T LIKE IT , MOVE ON !

LRS wrote:

I disagree with that statement... we always have to remember what we're all working for here... equality. Either we follow a certain directive or else it becomes a each one for himself situation.

Like i said above, if it's like this for 1 book, then we put it in the rules and make it clear that any religious content is NOT tolerated...
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 18:57
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
censorship is no need though but we need the common sense, If you said that your religion[can be any] is fu^k up with all fu6cker we won't mind but when someone take their religious book and piss into it front of them they will mind, and also i will mind if it were my religious book.. So people mix the free speech things with their filthy mind.
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 19:22
Author: AdminSun
YoGi wrote:
LRS wrote:

I disagree with that statement... we always have to remember what we're all working for here... equality. Either we follow a certain directive or else it becomes a each one for himself situation.

Like i said above, if it's like this for 1 book, then we put it in the rules and make it clear that any religious content is NOT tolerated...

You do know what it's about right? so i can well imagine it's going to offend a lot of ppl. Either way if boss says it goes who am i to argue and do i really care regardless of the subject? nope i'am here to have a little fun and for the content movies/tv nothing else apart from some of the nice ppl we have here like yourself and many others.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 21:25
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
YoGi wrote:
true that ... but it got flagged only because it was on popular torrents... how about the 100's of others that are on site ?

if i get 12 goons to flag all Korans on site would you remove them ?

I still think allowing religious sentimemnts to condition us is wrong.

this is about piracy, and NOT about what is right and what is wrong... Like we always say, YOU DON'T LIKE IT , MOVE ON !

LRS wrote:

Pretty much perfectly worded, and totally agree on this with you, and I'm probably the most anti religion person on this site(well who else has burnt a church down?)

Having read a wee bit of the book and quite a few reviews of it, I have to say the author seems to be a bit off and possibly responsible for major shit stirring(but not on the same scale as ET forum posts) against all Muslims, based on writings that may or may or not contain any elements of truth, and a bit twisted to suit the authors (hidden)agenda.

LRS wrote:
You do know what it's about right? so i can well imagine it's going to offend a lot of ppl.
But should we not allow it to be available for those who have a bigoted(not sure if that's the right word to use here? Just can't get the right word into my head) interest in this subject? If you don't like it or are offended by it, then no one is making you download it and read it, just scroll on past it download the content you want.

PS I find the bible offensive and the content likely to cause harm to other living creatures, can we remove all copies of it please?
Selsley avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 23:00
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle

onh2 wrote:

being a white english athiest and christened church of england christion,
i find it absurd how catholics and protistants have been killing each other for centuries over how you must practice christianity the right way.
then you have americans talking aboout holy wars and fighting in the name of god.
lets face it, all religions are followed by a load of weak minded hypocrites. most christians say i am going to hell, in their own minds they have judged me and are equal to their god, as only he can judge me. hypocrisy and bigotry at its finest.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 23:33
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Selsley wrote:
being a white english athiest and christened church of england christion,
i find it absurd how catholics and protistants have been killing each other for centuries over how you must practice christianity the right way.
then you have americans talking aboout holy wars and fighting in the name of god.
lets face it, all religions are followed by a load of weak minded hypocrites. most christians say i am going to hell, in their own minds they have judged me and are equal to their god, as only he can judge me. hypocrisy and bigotry at its finest.
What is absurd is that you find it necessary to spread your demeaning, rather limited and simple minded views on religion in this topic. You either didn't read what this topic is about, or you have so much hate towards religion that the mere sight of it makes you go off (which kind of makes you just as big of a hypocrite and bigot as the people you claim to describe).

This topic is about the reason for removal of the OP's torrent and whether it was valid. So please keep it on topic..

The fact that this topic alone stirs up this kind of stuff might give some merit to the removal of the torrent though.. I agree that censoring would be the wrong reason to remove it, but if the torrent is causing troubles.. then the main job of ET staff is to solve those troubles.. we have no obligation towards the writer or the uploader to keep spreading stuff that is causing problems in our community..
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 00:13
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
Can't believe this is even posted.
Some peep's need thicker skin to roll on the internet highway.......
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 49 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2