ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Nobody.Walks.in.L.A.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.249.55.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Islamic Censorship on Extratorrent!!!!!!!


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
poll Poll: Censorship to make sure the feeling of Muslims aren't hurt is a good thing
Please login or register to view poll results or to make a vote.
Vote right now     Vote right now    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 49 posts ]
AuthorMessage
1xXx1 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:16
Author: Turtle
Why even this post was made? it should get deleted.
if someone says bad about any religion should get ban , and torrent should be deleted if it has any hate content against any religion.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 13:26
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
Selsley wrote:
being a white english athiest and christened church of england christion,
i find it absurd how catholics and protistants have been killing each other for centuries over how you must practice christianity the right way.
then you have americans talking aboout holy wars and fighting in the name of god.
lets face it, all religions are followed by a load of weak minded hypocrites. most christians say i am going to hell, in their own minds they have judged me and are equal to their god, as only he can judge me. hypocrisy and bigotry at its finest.
What is absurd is that you find it necessary to spread your demeaning, rather limited and simple minded views on religion in this topic. You either didn't read what this topic is about, or you have so much hate towards religion that the mere sight of it makes you go off (which kind of makes you just as big of a hypocrite and bigot as the people you claim to describe).

This topic is about the reason for removal of the OP's torrent and whether it was valid. So please keep it on topic..

The fact that this topic alone stirs up this kind of stuff might give some merit to the removal of the torrent though.. I agree that censoring would be the wrong reason to remove it, but if the torrent is causing troubles.. then the main job of ET staff is to solve those troubles.. we have no obligation towards the writer or the uploader to keep spreading stuff that is causing problems in our community..
You know iv seen you jump on peoples posts from day 1 of getting a staff job why don't you stfu he has a valid point like everybody else just because the atheist word got thrown about (me being one of them) and we don't like religion don't mean to say you can go jumping down peoples throats because you don't agree with him over religions.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 13:49
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
snotlob wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Selsley wrote:
being a white english athiest and christened church of england christion,
i find it absurd how catholics and protistants have been killing each other for centuries over how you must practice christianity the right way.
then you have americans talking aboout holy wars and fighting in the name of god.
lets face it, all religions are followed by a load of weak minded hypocrites. most christians say i am going to hell, in their own minds they have judged me and are equal to their god, as only he can judge me. hypocrisy and bigotry at its finest.
What is absurd is that you find it necessary to spread your demeaning, rather limited and simple minded views on religion in this topic. You either didn't read what this topic is about, or you have so much hate towards religion that the mere sight of it makes you go off (which kind of makes you just as big of a hypocrite and bigot as the people you claim to describe).

This topic is about the reason for removal of the OP's torrent and whether it was valid. So please keep it on topic..

The fact that this topic alone stirs up this kind of stuff might give some merit to the removal of the torrent though.. I agree that censoring would be the wrong reason to remove it, but if the torrent is causing troubles.. then the main job of ET staff is to solve those troubles.. we have no obligation towards the writer or the uploader to keep spreading stuff that is causing problems in our community..
You know iv seen you jump on peoples posts from day 1 of getting a staff job why don't you stfu he has a valid point like everybody else just because the atheist word got thrown about (me being one of them) and we don't like religion don't mean to say you can go jumping down peoples throats because you don't agree with him over religions.
I'm not jumping on him because of his views on religion.. I'm jumping on him because he starts an insulting rant on religion which is totally off topic... So he definitely has not got a valid point.. because he is hijacking the thread to make it about something else entirely. Apparently you need to read threads better too before replying.

This topic is about the reason for removal of the OP's torrent and whether it was valid. Barging in and start telling how you hate religion is just dumb....


Just another case of monkey reads title... monkey starts typing I guess..

i-5c85cface1c8b98f7b30b86fae54bfd8-monkey.jpg
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 14:32
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Religeon is a personal thing. It is your belief and nobody elses. People can say alot of cruel words about other religeons but at the end of the day it goes dark and each to their own. opinions and way of thinking stay the same so i cant see the point in argueing the toss whos god is bigger. one site. loads of religeons and i hope one big happy family.
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 14:50
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Stop talking about religion and talk about whether SAM did the right thing in deleting it. It's an opinion comment. Do you agree with what he did or don't? I agree with SAM. Who needs controversy brought into ET? Rather than let it stay and as usual, some peckerhead deviates off topic, it's best to avoid it altogether. It's like taking a different path home from the one you usually take? The old path will get you home and you don't really know what lies ahead if you keep going down the new path.

Now, read MULVA's comments more closely and get back on track.
menin avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 15:16
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverKittymenTurtle
All things should be considered equal no exceptions. Not about religion? What does the title say?
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 19:58
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
snotlob wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Selsley wrote:
being a white english athiest and christened church of england christion,
i find it absurd how catholics and protistants have been killing each other for centuries over how you must practice christianity the right way.
then you have americans talking aboout holy wars and fighting in the name of god.
lets face it, all religions are followed by a load of weak minded hypocrites. most christians say i am going to hell, in their own minds they have judged me and are equal to their god, as only he can judge me. hypocrisy and bigotry at its finest.
What is absurd is that you find it necessary to spread your demeaning, rather limited and simple minded views on religion in this topic. You either didn't read what this topic is about, or you have so much hate towards religion that the mere sight of it makes you go off (which kind of makes you just as big of a hypocrite and bigot as the people you claim to describe).

This topic is about the reason for removal of the OP's torrent and whether it was valid. So please keep it on topic..

The fact that this topic alone stirs up this kind of stuff might give some merit to the removal of the torrent though.. I agree that censoring would be the wrong reason to remove it, but if the torrent is causing troubles.. then the main job of ET staff is to solve those troubles.. we have no obligation towards the writer or the uploader to keep spreading stuff that is causing problems in our community..
You know iv seen you jump on peoples posts from day 1 of getting a staff job why don't you stfu he has a valid point like everybody else just because the atheist word got thrown about (me being one of them) and we don't like religion don't mean to say you can go jumping down peoples throats because you don't agree with him over religions.
I'm not jumping on him because of his views on religion.. I'm jumping on him because he starts an insulting rant on religion which is totally off topic... So he definitely has not got a valid point.. because he is hijacking the thread to make it about something else entirely. Apparently you need to read threads better too before replying.

This topic is about the reason for removal of the OP's torrent and whether it was valid. Barging in and start telling how you hate religion is just dumb....


Just another case of monkey reads title... monkey starts typing I guess..

i-5c85cface1c8b98f7b30b86fae54bfd8-monkey.jpg

Barging in and start telling how you hate you do quite well but you are staff so hey ho I can't go against the grain there, Should we blame America for creating ISIS or binladen so kind of in a nutshell it goes back to the original OP of why it got taken down and why is it political correctness has gone so mad over the years. now don't get me wrong in no way am I racist and even some of the staff on here even from the past to now know me personally and can vouch for that. but for a few narrow minded people complaining to get it taken down, And more than likely they was muslims and the devout ones who blow shit up because their sensitive like that to criticism just like a few on here, good job I'm not black or I might just of taken offense to that monkey picture ;) peace out that was my final say in the matter.
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 20:22
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
We need some help over here guys! Somebody close that damn door so he doesn't escape! Let's pin this one to a corner of the room and get that straight jacket on him fast. Be careful he'll get "snot" on you if you aren't careful. He's not making sense so ignore whatever he says.

Snot, you sound like some kind of mumbling lunatic. You're not black. I got that. Aside from that declaration, you aren't making much sense. Try this question. SAM took down somebody's upload/title. Do you feel he is guilty of unfair censorship for doing it? Try focusing your answer on two or three little letters. Is it "yes" or is it "no". Now trot right up there to the polling place and it is free to all to vote no matter if you are black, white, yellow, and some shade of brown, you can vote once. If that is too difficult for you, SAM has provided "DNK" box. Nevermind what DNK means! If you have reached this point, you know or you don't know! Turn around, wave at the crowd watching the marvelous system of voting and go home. Tell all your friends and neighbors you voted! Good night sweetcheeks!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 21:10
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Selsley wrote:
being a white english athiest and christened church of england christion,
i find it absurd how catholics and protistants have been killing each other for centuries over how you must practice christianity the right way.
then you have americans talking aboout holy wars and fighting in the name of god.
lets face it, all religions are followed by a load of weak minded hypocrites. most christians say i am going to hell, in their own minds they have judged me and are equal to their god, as only he can judge me. hypocrisy and bigotry at its finest.
I don't even class myself as an atheist anymore, as to believe in the concept of atheism you need to accept that gods/deities exist in order to reject them, and in my opinion they do not.

And it's not just Catholic and Protestants, responsible for the killing it's all forms of religion, from the muslim conquests, christian crusades right up to iran/iraq/afghanistan, religious cleansing to pave the way for them to impose their religion across the world, just like the US has created their "war on terror"(religions/anyone who threatens their profitability) to do. Blast a country and it's people to shit, then when the dust falls rebuild it in their image and hope the remaining survivors show their gratitude by becoming loyal obedient servant's of their new gods(superpowers)
Even then with all that shit going on in the name of religion I don't think it should be censored, that's when it goes underground and the extremism creeps in. Keep it open keep it honest and debate it or ignore it


Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 21:22
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
1xXx1 wrote:
Why even this post was made? it should get deleted.
if someone says bad about any religion should get ban , and torrent should be deleted if it has any hate content against any religion.
So we should censor a topic about censorship?

And what do you class as hate? Everyone has a different take/opinion and should be able to express their feeling/views on most subjects(within reason), what one persons bad is another persons good.

If a book has content you do not agree with, you do not have to read it, no one is making you read it, so no need to dismiss those who do want to read it.
To be honest I have read many a book, leaflet or pamphlet I do not agree with the content of, but I do it to educate myself, and try to get an inside into the motives of the author/publisher.

It's very narrow minded and bigoted to dismiss an others view(no mater how much you disagree with it) without being able to hear it and debate it.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 21:34
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Mulva1989 wrote:
Selsley wrote:
being a white english athiest and christened church of england christion,
i find it absurd how catholics and protistants have been killing each other for centuries over how you must practice christianity the right way.
then you have americans talking aboout holy wars and fighting in the name of god.
lets face it, all religions are followed by a load of weak minded hypocrites. most christians say i am going to hell, in their own minds they have judged me and are equal to their god, as only he can judge me. hypocrisy and bigotry at its finest.
What is absurd is that you find it necessary to spread your demeaning, rather limited and simple minded views on religion(is that not why the torrent was deleted for, members demeaning attitude towards the torrent and uploader and their rather limited and simple minded views on religion), in this topic.

You either didn't read what this topic is about, or you have so much hate towards religion that the mere sight of it makes you go off (which kind of makes you just as big of a hypocrite and bigot as the people you claim to describe). Where in their post is there any sentiment of hate towards religion, only disagreement and disbelief in the belief system of religion.
Or do you hate when others opinions are different from yours?


This topic is about the reason for removal of the OP's torrent and whether it was valid. So please keep it on topic..

The fact that this topic alone stirs up this kind of stuff might give some merit to the removal of the torrent though.. I agree that censoring would be the wrong reason to remove it, but if the torrent is causing troubles.. then the main job of ET staff is to solve those troubles.. we have no obligation towards the writer or the uploader to keep spreading stuff that is causing problems in our community.. It was only causing problems created by some rather limited and simple minded views on religion by a limited number of members

Time to go but will leave you all with this final thought,
A religious themed torrent gets deleted, yet it was OK(7 years ago) for this to be uploaded on ET???
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 22:15
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
Selsley wrote:
being a white english athiest and christened church of england christion,
i find it absurd how catholics and protistants have been killing each other for centuries over how you must practice christianity the right way.
then you have americans talking aboout holy wars and fighting in the name of god.
lets face it, all religions are followed by a load of weak minded hypocrites. most christians say i am going to hell, in their own minds they have judged me and are equal to their god, as only he can judge me. hypocrisy and bigotry at its finest.
What is absurd is that you find it necessary to spread your demeaning, rather limited and simple minded views on religion(is that not why the torrent was deleted for, members demeaning attitude towards the torrent and uploader and their rather limited and simple minded views on religion), in this topic.

You either didn't read what this topic is about, or you have so much hate towards religion that the mere sight of it makes you go off (which kind of makes you just as big of a hypocrite and bigot as the people you claim to describe). Where in their post is there any sentiment of hate towards religion, only disagreement and disbelief in the belief system of religion.
Or do you hate when others opinions are different from yours?


This topic is about the reason for removal of the OP's torrent and whether it was valid. So please keep it on topic..

The fact that this topic alone stirs up this kind of stuff might give some merit to the removal of the torrent though.. I agree that censoring would be the wrong reason to remove it, but if the torrent is causing troubles.. then the main job of ET staff is to solve those troubles.. we have no obligation towards the writer or the uploader to keep spreading stuff that is causing problems in our community.. It was only causing problems created by some rather limited and simple minded views on religion by a limited number of members

"(is that not why the torrent was deleted for, members demeaning attitude towards the torrent and uploader and their rather limited and simple minded views on religion)"
I don't know.. I haven't seen the complaints myself, neither has anybody else except for SaM I believe.. So that's a pretty assuming statement you're making going only on the fact that they did complain. Regardless though, even if that is the case.. showing the same demeanor towards them isn't really solving anything.. especially since the main point of discussion here is not the complainers, but why SaM removed the torrent and whether that was a legit reason.

Where in their post is there any sentiment of hate towards religion, only disagreement and disbelief in the belief system of religion.
Or do you hate when others opinions are different from yours?

First of all I'm an atheist myself, so my opinion isn't miles away from his.. so it's really his demeanor I'm detesting here not so much his standpoint.
"lets face it, all religions are followed by a load of weak minded hypocrites", "hypocrisy and bigotry at its finest."
Those 2 statements are way more then disagreeing and disbelief in their system.. Thats pretty hateful and insulting.. Or would you not be insulted if someone would call you a weak minded hypocrite for something that is a core value to you?

It was only causing problems created by some rather limited and simple minded views on religion by a limited number of members
Again... thats a big assumption not knowing the complainers or even having seen their complaints.. They complained yes and SaM made a judgement call..

Anyway it all got a bit heated from both sides.. But my main point was and remains.. that this topic is about SaM's judgement call to act on the arising problems.. If you disagree with that.. fine.. But don't use this topic to promote anti-religion.. IF you want that.. do it somewhere else..

humility avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 00:02
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Damn Mulva, why did you have to say that? You're an atheist? I'm so disappointed!
humility avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 17:05
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Since so many atheists have congregated in one spot, tell me something. For me, I feel the presence of three deities in my mind and body. According to my savior, I'm supposed to have the presence of the Holy Spirit with me at all times. I am witness to that. I feel I do have my Holy Spirit with me. Here's my question to whoever wants to answer it. As an atheist, do you have any of the three deities within you? Do you have the presence of the Holy Spirit in you talking to you? Have you ever done something in your life that could damn your soul to hell forever? If so, didn't you feel the Holy Spirit inside you telling you what you just did? Maybe you heard the Spirit say to you, "You have just damned your soul to hell!"

I hope none of you come back and tell me you don't feel the presence of anything within your body and soul. Do you feel you have a soul? I have about 200 more questions for you but nobody would allow me the opport6unity to ask much more than I already have. Few things scare me as much as religion.
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 18:29
Author: AdminSun
Sorry humilty never heard any voice in my head telling me anything and i don't really understand what it is in terms of religion that your talking about 3 deities ? So i feel no presence.. no soul and if there was a hell what qualifies me to be sent there ? I have done many bad things and equally as many good things.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 49 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1