View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.161.92.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Islamic Censorship on Extratorrent!!!!!!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
poll Poll: Censorship to make sure the feeling of Muslims aren't hurt is a good thing
Please login or register to view poll results or to make a vote.
Vote right now     Vote right now    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   [ 49 posts ]
AuthorMessage
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 14:59
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
rigmar wrote:
It is sad that religion still gets in the way in 2017. I have nothing at all against religion, after all it is just one more prop or helper for the Human Race, whatever gets you through life right?

BUT when other people's religious beliefs are either FORCED on you, or ALTER your personal space, time to shout TIMEOUT or FOUL.

The trend in Western Europe and North America is for religion to fade out. In my original home in Aberdeen, Scotland we now have some fantastic PUBS, CLUBS and Downtown eating places which USED TO BE places of Worship. Closed down due to lack of interest.

Following on this trend it is natural to believe this will also spread to the Middle East and other religious hot spots around the World. I do not believe that censorship is the answer to any of life's problems. I do not believe in GOD or any of the major scripts, but I do try and be nice to others who I share this World with and share whatever I have with them. I do not require the 10 commandments or any religion to be a decent and moral person.

Tolerance. I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in London on the Thames! I think it should be the goal of every Englishman to be tolerant. Thus, the Mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.
That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy", and the other, a topless bar, called "You Mecca Me Hot."
Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbeque pork restaurant, called " Iraq o' Ribs."
Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.
Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop, "Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."
All of this would encourage the Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so the mosque problem would be solved. If you agree with promoting tolerance, and you think this is a good plan, please share
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 17:20
Author: AdminSun
Pmsl Snotlob

tolerance2-1.png
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 18:24
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
most of the problem be solve if u dont bring religion in each and everythin and make ur religion in ur personal life like u do sex in ur bedroom keep ur religion in ur prayer room . i think there should ne no censorship i think that copy was uploaded for everyone who want to know about everything .
sarahgad avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 13:48
Author:
Not only Islamic, but there should be Censorship on Extratorrent considering all religions and sects. We should be respecting everyone's beliefs. Just an opinion people would differ may be.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   [ 49 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6