H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.163.149.225.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Religious Discussion - Go to church or a mosque and debate it there, not here (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  [Next]
Page 4 of 6   [ 79 posts ]
AuthorMessage
eyezin avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 17:58
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
Although I believe in people, but not the religions they invent. There is no need to insult the religions people do follow. There religions have been around for a long time and are followed with great passion and fervour. I equally think people of religion shouldn't openly condemn abuse and murder people whom don't follow there ideology's. It seems to me that's there favourite pass time. They say those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. What a load of crap, knowing your history gives you an excuse and reason to repeat it. Just look at the news for 1 min. Stay safe ET'ers. :)

f6876fb0b8a404d1e44f4fecc340b602.jpg
Chillum avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 18:13
Author:
I wasn't abusing any religion, but just looking at it from an abstract point of view. We've all been educated at some points in our lives to believe what we hold is true. If you look at religion from a point of view which many intellectuals look at it, it does have a different flavor. My apologies if anyone feels that a direct questioning of a faith holds the whole foundations of the faith itself in question, but rather a question stemming from societies interpretation of what it holds to the common man in an everyday context.
humility avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 18:39
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
It's a small request but can members use punctuation and other rules of language. Sparky, reading what you have to say is very hard to do. It's extremely difficult to tell where one subject ends and another topic begins. Your sentences are running together and I have to stop and assimilate that thought before I can continue reading. Also - I find it very hard to address your comments when you come in blasting away with several different ideas/topics.

This thread started from spinning off of what SAM did about a posting. He deleted it and the author or poster cried foul and wanted everyone to see how SAM was practicing censorship. There was a vote. I have no idea how it turned out. Some discussion ensued and several of us agreed to splinter off into our own religious discussion. Normally, such topics aren't allowed. Why this one is is probably because it has interested so many staff and a Super Admin.

MULVA - I never called anybody a moron and/or idiot. Not here in this thread but I have in other threads in my past. SRIGGA has something going on with Tommy. He's not being serious about his thoughts. Tommy is a much more serious person and what he is now saying is coming from deep within his heart. SRIGGA won't let him go there but he has to resist SRIGGA just the same.

I've looked at the Muslim religion. I've looked at all the major religions, taken courses in them, etc. I admire their devotion and worship. I can't accept them because they aren't based upon Jesus. Buddhism is worshiping false gods but that's just my opinion. Even before Jesus, God made sure believers had the Old Testament to believe in. Once Jesus was born and died for our sins, we now have the New Testament to live by. We are no longer bound by the teachings of the Old Testament.

BADTOY - BADBOY - whatever your name is I like what you have to say. Yeah, it's probably because I agree with you but keep on talking. MULVA is so politically correct, you're not going to get much out of her that hasn't already been said a thousand different ways before. I've always taken the position as follows. If you are an agnostic or atheist, whatever foams out of your mouth later has no interest for me. Anytime you speak against my religion, you get dumped into the same category as all the other Atheists out there.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 18:51
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
humility wrote:
MULVA - I never called anybody a moron and/or idiot. Not here in this thread but I have in other threads in my past.

Indeed you didn't .. so why would you think I was talking about you?
Someone here did though .. so there is no ambiguity in who I was talking about..

You haven't answered my question in your post btw..
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 18:58
Author: AdminSun
Credit where it's due humilty you actually got the attention of the community to debate a subject that matters to you as well as others for various reasons but plz hold back on the judgment a little if you wish to maintain it. What i mean is demanding punctuation and other rules of language is letting the halo slip a little don't ya think? Make the most of it and run with it I don't have much to add to this of any value because my education in religion is minimal but i am reading and contemplating what you all have to say and no doubt others are too thank you.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 19:17
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Another topic just went sideways now we have people posting holy verses in this topic just to prove a point that you are a moron and idiot too which even doesn't matter, and about the statement "tommy" made Mulva about "humility" not being a christian and when Srigga told him the same thing he became a moron and idiot, that's because both were said with different feelings in heart and in different context and you know that, So stop interpreting the words only and then come here with your correcting sentiments and posting verses now just to prove your point?? WTH!, Try to understand the feelings behind it which we all can see clearly in his post and Srigga's post.

Please stay to the topic and if some users are enjoying this topic to their heart's contents and can't add something valuable to read then please leave this topic.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 20:06
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
SleazyMale wrote:
Another topic just went sideways now we have people posting holy verses in this topic just to prove a point that you are a moron and idiot too which even doesn't matter, and about the statement "tommy" made Mulva about "humility" not being a christian and when Srigga told him the same thing he became a moron and idiot, that's because both were said with different feelings in heart and in different context and you know that, So stop interpreting the words only and then come here with your correcting sentiments and posting verses now just to prove your point?? WTH!, Try to understand the feelings behind it which we all can see clearly in his post and Srigga's post.

Please stay to the topic and if some users are enjoying this topic to their heart's contents and can't add something valuable to read then please leave this topic.
I see how the context is different but not the feeling.. I really despise it when people go sit on their high horse preaching on about their reserved seat in heaven with their ears covered.. looking down on the others, telling them if they can or cant be Christian.. supposedly praying for their souls..
That's really so freakishly pretentious .. And I quoted those verses after he spat his dummy to Srigga to show him just that .. Come down from that high horse and I will stop pointing out the verses which are being ignored.

Srigga might just be screwing around.. but he did show what was behind Tommy's words.. since he speaks so highly about how he is the real Christian here THATS why those verses are so damn appropriate for him to re-read.
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 02:35
Wow, what a powderkeg this topic is veering towards!!!

I don't know MULVA; are you holding back here? I get the feeling you are afraid to open all the windows and doors so you can really air things out. I've held babes in my arms but none as so hot as you seem right now. You sound pissed and you are restraining yourself! Tommy goes sideways at times. I can deal with it because as soon as he starts his turn, somebody is right there ready to unload on him. I have some history with you Tommy so I know from whence it comes. Tommy suffers from concretism. When you delve into the deeper portions of religion, it becomes abstracted. Some people are like that. I deal with things in concrete terms and confessing your sins only once is enough is but an example of that type thinking.

In all aspects of the Bible, simple truths are given and expressed. The plan for salvation is as simple as it can get. This is where I like to stay and concentrate upon. There are no contradictions with Jesus. When people start talking about changing your life and sinning no more, it starts to get complicated. Once you get saved, it doesn't mean you are rid of Satan. All you have done is give what he wants more than anything away to our Lord, Jesus. Once Jesus has it, Satan is wasting his time with me. Yeah, he can still influence me and push me in the wrong direction but he can't take what is the most important thing I have away from me. That's my soul. If I tell someone they shouldn't be doing this or that, I see no harm being done. The idea being put forth is that we shouldn't do it because it is bad for us when we stand to account for our sins. Here's how I expect it to go for me. Hum, you are a disgusting piece of crap. You aren't the worst to come thru these gates but you sicken me just the same. What you have done that is good doesn't come close to making up for what you have done that is bad. But no matter, Jesus has forgiven you and you get a clean slate like everybody else. You may pass!
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 02:55
Found this on the internet which made me think twice lol so I thought why not share it in our Religious Discussion topic.

8e311958941feb15d2bc81aa6de05336.jpg
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 03:05
Author: SuperAdmin
amazing here's everyone talking about religion and beliefs yet here we all are downloading torrents
sorry god you can smack me on the bottom ok downloading another torrent get your belt ready
do we get were this is going?

so how many of you have picked up Satans bible?
because doesn't have any differences to the holy bibles and im talking about Satans bible not the other satan bibles that the holly bibles portray

Satan bible has simple laws like..
do unto other what has been done to you which basically means if someones harmed you or your loved ones in anyway then the have the choice on what they think is appropriate justice carrying it out is entirely your decision (free will)
Satans bible in no way dismisses God or tries turn people against him yet the holy books treat Satan as evil
if adam and eve existed then that makes us all gods children which includes satan

didnt one of the holy books say the earth was created by the fallen angels which is basically Satan in there eyes?
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 03:17
To MULVA - Are these the questions you want answered?

Why is that that so? Why can't a non-christian call you out on breaking bible values?
Aren't the rules all the same no matter who said it? If I misinterpreted those verses and gave different meaning to them then by all means edify me.. It's not my intention to twist your bible words to my advantage. But the rulebook is there for everyone..

You said you agreed with what I told Tommy.. So why still the repulsion that I said it? I do not claim to know the bible or religion better then any of you 2.. but if 1 goes and break the bible rules that I do know of while preaching about his reserved seat in heaven ... Then it only feels fair to point out to him that he might be getting ahead of himself.

Okay Mulva, I don't like redefining the WORD but for you I'll make an exception. First, let's state the issue. You quoted verses from the Bible regarding judgement of fellow sinners. As a boy, I was told to behave myself and mind the adults. If I were visiting my cousin and Uncle Olin (his Dad) told me to go home, I skedaddled as quickly as I could out of their house and went home. I never made him tell me twice. Never in all my years! The same was true of his Mama. She was a big heavyset woman and had over 18 kids. What a family they were! If she barked at me, I listened. In those situations, it wasn't what they had to say as much as who they were saying it to me. If one of my girl cousins told me to go home, I listened but I wasn't so quick to leave the house. It had to come from an authority figure before I'd take notice. The same was true at school. If another teacher told me to do something, I did it. She wasn't my teacher but I knew she carried the weight of the Principal in her words to me. All she had to do was report me for not obeying her and I'd pretty much get my butt beat. What you did was take profound words from the HOLY BIBLE and cast them out at all of us like it was common knowledge? As an Atheist you cannot render those words justice! You are incapable of fully understanding their meaning regardless of what you say different. To me and others maybe, when you open your mouth saying words like that, it can only be coming from Satan himself. I don't know what makes a person an Atheist. I don't know if they feel things like I do as a Christian. I won't give you credit and say that you are just as human as I am. If that were true, you'd be a Christian. Whatever makes you different disturbs me? It's like BADTOY said. Most non-believers have a closed mind and there in lies Satan. God has special people here on earth to confront Satan and his followers. The Bible is not just a Rulebook!! It teaches us how to think like a Christian does. Those verses about judgement (to me) aren't telling me I can't judge you. It is warning me I should be aware of the consequences if I do judge you. Jesus doesn't like for us to judge each other for our sins. That's why he came into being.

Back to Tommy, Tommy has his views and you have yours. I have mine. Tommy is going to interpret those verses literally just as you did. I don't. I don't think BADTOY does either. You say you have the right to point out parts of the Bible to fellow Christians who are being hypocritical. No, you really don't have that right. It's like giving the Koran to a Christian and telling him what the Koran says about this or that. The Muslims are trying to explain to Christians and the world that the traditional Muslim doesn't believe in terrorism and jihad, etc. In our country, we must be brainwashed because every time they show a terrorist on TV, he looks like he is from the Middle East. They call them home grown and they look like Middle Eastern races. I think that's why SAM wisely removed the upload to avoid WWIII here.
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 03:34
Ozi, are you nuts?

I am Humility. I do not have a soul. I don't even have a body! I am a figment of someone's imagination. When I'm here as Humility, I can say and do pretty much anything. I have special powers and if you ask, I'll tell you about my special endowments. I am one of ten most handsome men on this planet. I have muscles like Arnold and I think I'm very smart. I said I think I am, that doesn't mean I actually am. I've never met a woman who refused me. I'm a rock star. I am wealthy and I live in a mansion up in the Rockies. I have servants and people who tend to my every need. I know people and can move mountains.

Oh, I don't download torrents. My controller does but I don't. Don't tell anybody where you heard this but my controller isn't rich. In fact, he is dirt poor and as ugly as a worn out tire print in the mud!

Reconfigure your computer so you can keep separation between you and your imagined self!!
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 03:41
humility wrote:
Ozi, are you nuts?

I am Humility. I do not have a soul. I don't even have a body! I am a figment of someone's imagination. When I'm here as Humility, I can say and do pretty much anything. I have special powers and if you ask, I'll tell you about my special endowments. I am one of ten most handsome men on this planet. I have muscles like Arnold and I think I'm very smart. I said I think I am, that doesn't mean I actually am. I've never met a woman who refused me. I'm a rock star. I am wealthy and I live in a mansion up in the Rockies. I have servants and people who tend to my every need. I know people and can move mountains.

Oh, I don't download torrents. My controller does but I don't. Don't tell anybody where you heard this but my controller isn't rich. In fact, he is dirt poor and as ugly as a worn out tire print in the mud!

Reconfigure your computer so you can keep separation between you and your imagined self!!

Totally lost me here buddy is this sarcasm? or are you finally thinking this through that if someone believes in that they are doing the right thing that doesn't automatically be a good thing, are you finally beginning to think on 3 Stages of Moral Development?
humility avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 03:45
What are you doing Sleazy? Look at what you did! Act your age and stop pestering the adults. We're trying to have a serious conversation here. My ears are still ringing from your post!! Don't come around me or I'll get my double barrel shotgun out with birdshot!
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 03:48
Author: SuperAdmin
humility wrote:
Ozi, are you nuts?

your controller makes you download torrents?
so are you saying your beliefs system has you strung up like a puppet and makes you sin?
i get it now the holly books made it ok on a latter edition that stealing is perfectly fine
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  [Next]
Page 4 of 6   [ 79 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3