Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.147.241.117.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Dinotopia The Complete Mini-Series

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:48
Author:
Was just released on Blu-ray Oct 4th. Looking for 720p mkv or mp4.

Not sure why but I can't post a link to the blu-ray website.

Thanks
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 14:26
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
It's not a very popular show so I think pirates won't waste their money on it to buy the Blu-Ray and pirate the thing which has low demand, But eventually it will get pirated but not just yet maybe when it goes on sale, you won't have Blu-ray rip for a Blu-ray released on Oct 4 which has low public demand so you have to wait for it.

But I have got a link for DVD rip if you are interested in it which is quiet watchable for a cartoon.
Dinotopia.2002-2003.TV.SERiES.DVDRip.XviD
Hash Code: 9317F204CFFC004C7C6354528C75E961279BBF57

And the reason you are unable to post links in forum and in chat is because you haven't got 10 reputation points I gave you 2 earlier and will give you 5 right now for your understanding nature on your warning and continuing efforts in the forums which is indeed a rare sight to see in the forum for new members and keep up the phase for helping people in the forum and someone just might give you the remaining 3 points.

Cheers!
No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 01:31
Author:

SleazyMale wrote:
It's not a very popular show so I think pirates won't waste their money on it to buy the Blu-Ray and pirate the thing which has low demand, But eventually it will get pirated but not just yet maybe when it goes on sale, you won't have Blu-ray rip for a Blu-ray released on Oct 4 which has low public demand so you have to wait for it.

But I have got a link for DVD rip if you are interested in it which is quiet watchable for a cartoon.
Dinotopia.2002-2003.TV.SERiES.DVDRip.XviD
Hash Code: 9317F204CFFC004C7C6354528C75E961279BBF57

And the reason you are unable to post links in forum and in chat is because you haven't got 10 reputation points I gave you 2 earlier and will give you 5 right now for your understanding nature on your warning and continuing efforts in the forums which is indeed a rare sight to see in the forum for new members and keep up the phase for helping people in the forum and someone just might give you the remaining 3 points.

Cheers!

=======================================================================
So that’s why the links kept disappearing. (I guess that's why smilie faces don't work too?) How interesting... here I thought my profile became corrupted or I had a few too many beers.

Out of curiosity, if I’m unable to post a link, then how am I supposed to abide by the site rules?

It’s kind of funny, but I can’t link to the page:

Rules for Movie requests

5. The Request must have either an IMDB link or equivalent so we know exactly what is requested.

I was wondering what those points were for. I'm not one who chit-chats much, (been in the catacombs of usenet for too long I guess) so finding stuff for people is my way of being social and I'm glad to help out. Thanks for the explanation and the extra points.

I have both the movie mini-series and the TV series on DVD. I've been working on upgrading all my dvd and avi videos to bluray (mkv\mp4). I'll find it eventually, but thanks again.

SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 06:33
Lightstorm wrote:
I guess that's why smilie faces don't work too?
No smileys don't work for anyone you have to put an image link in your post to be able to post it.

Lightstorm wrote:
Out of curiosity, if I’m unable to post a link, then how am I supposed to abide by the site rules?

It’s kind of funny, but I can’t link to the page:

Rules for Movie requests

5. The Request must have either an IMDB link or equivalent so we know exactly what is requested.
There are many ways to post links without posting the HTML code, for instance you can post IMDB movie code and we'll link directly to it.

Lightstorm wrote:
I was wondering what those points were for. I'm not one who chit-chats much, (been in the catacombs of usenet for too long I guess) so finding stuff for people is my way of being social and I'm glad to help out. Thanks for the explanation and the extra points.
You are welcome!
No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 14:06
Author:
Good to know. If I could bug you for just one more thing, how do you create those boxes in your post (for quoting)? I was trying to find a help section on post formatting but don't see it anywhere on the site.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 14:14
Lightstorm wrote:
Good to know. If I could bug you for just one more thing, how do you create those boxes in your post (for quoting)? I was trying to find a help section on post formatting but don't see it anywhere on the site.

ExtraTorrent forum is based on BBCode short for Bulletin Board Code so this might help you to take an understanding of BBCode list.http://www.dailywritingtips.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode

But ET has even more simple way of using BBCode just click on quote which is on the right side of reply and it will automatically insert the BBCode and my message into it now you just have to reply to my message and then click on submit.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 19:41
Author:

SleazyMale wrote:
ExtraTorrent forum is based on BBCode short for Bulletin Board Code so this might help you to take an understanding of BBCode list.

But ET has even more simple way of using BBCode just click on quote which is on the right side of reply and it will automatically insert the BBCode and my message into it now you just have to reply to my message and then click on submit.

======================================================================
The link to the dailywritingtips site is extremely helpful. But, I hit the quote button like you suggested and still don't get those dotted-line boxes like you have. I get what you see in this post (above the ==== line).

This has gone way off topic. I'm going to try and PM you.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 08:09
Author: Blocked
what a lovely couple you are. I guess this is what is meant when people tell you to Get A Room.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5