View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Leftovers.S03E02.HDTV.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Guerrilla.S01E02.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv]
View Torrent Info: House (1985) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.4.4.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Advanced Body Building Courses

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
wadboram avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 19:37
Author:
Hello,

I'm looking for Bodybuilding and personal trainer certification courses like this one

Anyone can help?
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 20:02
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Please pm me if you can as your link is not showing because of your reputation points, I workout myself and have a stash ton of courses stored in my HDD so I can help you out.
wadboram avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 08:43
Author:
OK thanks. Check your pm.
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:05
Author: AdminSun
SleazyMale wrote:
Please pm me if you can as your link is not showing because of your reputation points, I workout myself and have a stash ton of courses stored in my HDD so I can help you out.

Put me down for 1 of them but only if i get my certificate :P
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:43
wadboram wrote:
OK thanks. Check your pm.

Haven't received your pm yet.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:48
LRS wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:

The body speaks for itself mate much better than some certification when you yourself are looking like Rikishi then even your certification won't do you any good, you can tell apart a natural lifter and a steroid lifter by just looking at them but again you have to at least learn the basics before you will tell them apart lol, If indeed you're interesting in shredding some fat then we'll start with the basic mate and it will all depend on your body type and current body condition and the needed areas which have to be focused on, Diff people diff program for fast and effective results.
wadboram avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:15
Author:
Please check now
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 15:28
Author: AdminSun
SleazyMale wrote:
LRS wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:

The body speaks for itself mate much better than some certification when you yourself are looking like Rikishi then even your certification won't do you any good, you can tell apart a natural lifter and a steroid lifter by just looking at them but again you have to at least learn the basics before you will tell them apart lol, If indeed you're interesting in shredding some fat then we'll start with the basic mate and it will all depend on your body type and current body condition and the needed areas which have to be focused on, Diff people diff program for fast and effective results.

Just messing m8 since he asked for personal trainer certification courses. I have spent a lot of time in the gym over the years from weight training to cardio but could deffo do with a re-visit cos i'm starting to see the moobs developing since my youngest kindly pointed them out lol
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 17:44
LRS wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
LRS wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:

Just messing m8 since he asked for personal trainer certification courses. I have spent a lot of time in the gym over the years from weight training to cardio but could deffo do with a re-visit cos i'm starting to see the moobs developing since my youngest kindly pointed them out lol

And here I was ready to share blast all my knowledge and experience I gained through the years lol, You still know how to work me up I guess old habits do die hard, lmao!.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2