H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.163.117.182.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Tv shows and Movies

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 22:03
Author: ModeratorET lover
Hello everyone

There is so many different shows, to many to keep up with lol but just wondered which ones you have enjoyed keeping up with. Has the show or shows kept you wanting more and more and you just can't get enough or have they gone from great to bad and you gave up watching
Has a movie sequel been good or even better than the first.

My list of some shows and movies

Walking Dead, brilliant it has carried on so good with each season. Counting the days till it returns to find out who was killed, one death or possibly more ?

Game of Thrones, Epic it just pulls out all the stops each season.

Penny Dreadful, amazing show which sadly ended but so glad it gave an ending unlike some which suddenly end due to money or other things

Peaky Blinders, love it brilliant show altho season 3 was not as good as the first 2 season but still love it

Stranger Things wow totally blew me away i was not expecting the show to be so good. Can't wait for season 2

Fear the Walking Dead, i only watched 2 episodes but i just could not get into the show like i did with the walking dead.. That won me over straight away. Aww i have been told i maybe need to give it more time so i may go back and just do that :)

Insidious and The Conjuring, love them my kind of movies :) Insidious 2 was a great sequel and altho i loved the Conjuring i thought the second was good but no where near as good as the first movie.

Alien omg what brilliant movie and Aliens even thought that was better than the first. Probably as we got to see more Aliens lol

I have a few more movies but thought i would share these for now :)
JDavidson3 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 22:12
Author:
Penny,
You really should give (Fear the Walking Dead) a chance it does start out slow but I think it is a great show. Have a god day.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 22:18
JDavidson3 wrote:
Penny,
You really should give (Fear the Walking Dead) a chance it does start out slow but I think it is a great show. Have a god day.

Thank you i think i shall try too, normally shows that start slow i don't mind and tend to keep watching, maybe i am too much of a walking dead fan lol

Wish you a lovely day too :)
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 07:54
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Gotham, Supernatural,Preacher and The Exorcist(The series) are all brilliant shows and leave you waiting in anticipation for the next episode.:}
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 14:15
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Exorcist, Graves with Nick Nolte seems good so far, Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton and William Hurt is also good, of course Season Two of Ash Vs Evil Dead, Season Three of The Fall with Gillian "Skully" Anderson, Season Two of Lucifer and the new series Quarry, Designated Survivor and Aftermath.

I hardly have time to watch any movies - thankfully it rained all day today, so I spent it covered up in a big floppy doona on the couch catching up. Thats my idea of catch up TV
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 15:41
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
I'm enjoying Gotham , Super Girl , The Exorcist and Dragon ball Super anime atm :)
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 20:36
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Currently watching all Scary Movies ange1 finished with 3rd now and gonna watch 4th and 5th this weekend.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 21:34
OOh thank you all, some very interesting Shows and one which i totally forgot about so thank you all for reminding me to watch The Exorcist. Added to my list :) so many to get through so i can understand it can be hard for people to keep up with. Cat ooh what a nice way to catch up, on the couch wrapped up :) I know what you mean tho i used to watch a lot of movies but with little time but try to catch up with as many as i can. Sleazy aww my kind of movies, nice scarey ones lol :)

No avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 23:21
Author:
hello
why not anybody has posted "the durrells in corfu" on any website ......
i am dying to see it .......
i am new so dont know where to request .....please someone upload the torrent
HB911 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:33
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lovermenSun
Game of thrones, Exorcist, Pushing Daisies, wanna start walking dead :)
jericko avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:16
Author: Blocked
Watching Taboo, Colony Season II, Gold Rush, Ice, Pure, Killing Fields Season II, Moonshiners most of my Alaskan shows are on break, or between seasons or have ended like Mountain Men and Edge of Alaska.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5