ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Life 2017 NEW 720p HDCAM x264-UNiQUE
View Torrent Info: A.Dogs.Purpose.2017.HC.TCRip.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Tiger.Hunter.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Bye.Bye.Man.2016.UNRATED.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Lion.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.27.195.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Extra Torrent Halloween Competitions 2016


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 65 posts ]
AuthorMessage
felipe021 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 20:19
Author:
Hi what s the answers crosswords?
I think to take one tip for solve crossword.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 21:01
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
felipe021 wrote:
Hi what s the answers crosswords?
I think to take one tip for solve crossword.

Ange1 is currently busy, but she will post the answers along with the announcement shortly so stay tuned.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 22:19
Author: ModeratorET lover
Strik3 wrote:
Thanks, but no disrespect what-so-ever, but im curious as to what the people/members thought? I think you said staff picked this year? Again, no dis-respect whatsoever, but Im kinda down that a Windows Paint logo beat me out...(I was more interested in the win than the prize truth be told) lol, oh well I never thought myself as a graphics guy anyways, I actually did all those with PS6.

Regardless, Congrads to the winner and thank you for letting me post what I did.

Winner's logo:
da743bb6d5265deb03ed880a3292225a.png

I assume my 2nd place logo?

4c5aa6810ee3cec6ac581614378e0216.png

Hi Strike3 sorry you feel this way but the logos were chosen fairly. I was not going to comment but decided that it was quite sad to say that a Windows Paint Logo beat you. The competition was open for all and not about what program they used to design. We appreciate all the Logos you designed and posted so a big thank you again :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 22:36
Author: ModeratorET lover
A Huge big thank you to all who participated in the Crossword Competition,

Well done to SleazyMale for guessing the crossword and finding 3 images :)First Prize goes to you :)

Second Prize goes to Keka_Umans for guessing the crossword and finding one image :)
Well done.

Here are the answers :)

54456d0bad7e36e10e3d0a4a5e32e46e.gif

and the 3 hidden images :)

https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/22200/extra+torrent+hall+of+fame.html?page=1

https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/18378/16+things+you+won+t+believe+actually+exist+in+nature.html

https://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/22200/extra+torrent+hall+of+fame.html?page=25





19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 23:49
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
ange1 wrote:
Strik3 wrote:
Thanks, but no disrespect what-so-ever, but im curious as to what the people/members thought? I think you said staff picked this year? Again, no dis-respect whatsoever, but Im kinda down that a Windows Paint logo beat me out...(I was more interested in the win than the prize truth be told) lol, oh well I never thought myself as a graphics guy anyways, I actually did all those with PS6.

Regardless, Congrads to the winner and thank you for letting me post what I did.

Winner's logo:
da743bb6d5265deb03ed880a3292225a.png

I assume my 2nd place logo?

4c5aa6810ee3cec6ac581614378e0216.png

Hi Strike3 sorry you feel this way but the logos were chosen fairly. I was not going to comment but decided that it was quite sad to say that a Windows Paint Logo beat you. The competition was open for all and not about what program they used to design. We appreciate all the Logos you designed and posted so a big thank you again :)
never fails seems there are always sour grapes no matter what you try to do! good job again with the competition Ange1 you always do great work and are ever fair to all!!
enigmatic81 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 04:16
Author: Site FriendET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Strik3 wrote:
Thanks, but no disrespect what-so-ever, but im curious as to what the people/members thought? I think you said staff picked this year? Again, no dis-respect whatsoever, but Im kinda down that a Windows Paint logo beat me out...(I was more interested in the win than the prize truth be told) lol, oh well I never thought myself as a graphics guy anyways, I actually did all those with PS6.

Regardless, Congrads to the winner and thank you for letting me post what I did.

Winner's logo:
da743bb6d5265deb03ed880a3292225a.png

I assume my 2nd place logo?

4c5aa6810ee3cec6ac581614378e0216.png

Excuse me Strik3, I didn't use Windows Paint. I didn't just pick a picture from net and edited it with PS by adding texts and resizing. I used Adobe Illustrator and created everything from scratch(except the pumpkin)Check it.

https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/21/51211c4ea36272be057ca5a8931d3b7f.png

P.s- I took out most of the objects in my final logo as they were hardly visible after resizing.

Anyway, congrats to you. I wish you had won. I participated thinking it as fun, little thinking about winning.

Annyway, big thanks to staffs and Extratorrent. Respect
cojosmojo avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 07:07
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
A big congrats to all the winners well done (: Thank you ange1 and ET for letting me be part of it!
I enjoyed designing my logo never really done much of it before (:
arif_raza avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 14:53
Author: ET junkie
Hey ETRG,
I'm your big fan since from KAT, and I'm always looking for your name before downloading if i can't find your torrent(s) then I'll download other torrent but that is my next option my 1st priority is ETRG because of Quality and Small file size. Thanks man really appreciate (Y)
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 15:29
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
arif_raza wrote:
Hey ETRG,
I'm your big fan since from KAT, and I'm always looking for your name before downloading if i can't find your torrent(s) then I'll download other torrent but that is my next option my 1st priority is ETRG because of Quality and Small file size. Thanks man really appreciate (Y)
please place your posts in the correct category? this is the halloween competition.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 15:31
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
19tommy59 wrote:
arif_raza wrote:
Hey ETRG,
I'm your big fan since from KAT, and I'm always looking for your name before downloading if i can't find your torrent(s) then I'll download other torrent but that is my next option my 1st priority is ETRG because of Quality and Small file size. Thanks man really appreciate (Y)
please place your posts in the correct category? this is the halloween competition.the butt kissing category is http:www.buttkissing.com lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 22:13
Author: ModeratorET lover
cojosmojo wrote:
A big congrats to all the winners well done (: Thank you ange1 and ET for letting me be part of it!
I enjoyed designing my logo never really done much of it before (:

Aww your most welcome cojo and thank you so much for taking part, so glad you enjoyed it and awesome logo, your talented :)
Strik3 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 17:54
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
enigmatic81 wrote:

Excuse me Strik3, I didn't use Windows Paint. I didn't just pick a picture from net and edited it with PS by adding texts and resizing. I used Adobe Illustrator and created everything from scratch(except the pumpkin)Check it.

https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/21/51211c4ea36272be057ca5a8931d3b7f.png

P.s- I took out most of the objects in my final logo as they were hardly visible after resizing.

Anyway, congrats to you. I wish you had won. I participated thinking it as fun, little thinking about winning.

Annyway, big thanks to staffs and Extratorrent. Respect

HA! Sorry if you took my words to dis-respect, as I tried to even begin my sentence with that very point as I was not meaning any. And, to the guy saying I was being a sour grape, lol?? The winning logo does fit in more nicely than mine to the everyday one, as it has no border and plain and simple and to the point. And not sure if sour grapes, or even sour apples for that matters would congratulate the winner, so by far am I being a sour piece of any fruit...(again lol)

I am competitive and of course I would feel that my logo was more eye appealing, but I also understand that it was just my opinion, and I'm humble enough to agree with whatever decision, not like I was an American Politician demanding a re-count, that said, again, sorry for any negativity I may have presented.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 22:17
Author: ModeratorET lover
19tommy59 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Strik3 wrote:
Thanks, but no disrespect what-so-ever, but im curious as to what the people/members thought? I think you said staff picked this year? Again, no dis-respect whatsoever, but Im kinda down that a Windows Paint logo beat me out...(I was more interested in the win than the prize truth be told) lol, oh well I never thought myself as a graphics guy anyways, I actually did all those with PS6.

Regardless, Congrads to the winner and thank you for letting me post what I did.

Winner's logo:
da743bb6d5265deb03ed880a3292225a.png

I assume my 2nd place logo?

4c5aa6810ee3cec6ac581614378e0216.png

Hi Strike3 sorry you feel this way but the logos were chosen fairly. I was not going to comment but decided that it was quite sad to say that a Windows Paint Logo beat you. The competition was open for all and not about what program they used to design. We appreciate all the Logos you designed and posted so a big thank you again :)
never fails seems there are always sour grapes no matter what you try to do! good job again with the competition Ange1 you always do great work and are ever fair to all!!

Aww thank you hun i appreciate that very much :) I love making the competitions and everyone else who has helped with their ideas and SaM with the prizes. I try to make them so they hopefully would appeal to all members who like to participate
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 22:36
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Strik3 wrote:
enigmatic81 wrote:

Excuse me Strik3, I didn't use Windows Paint. I didn't just pick a picture from net and edited it with PS by adding texts and resizing. I used Adobe Illustrator and created everything from scratch(except the pumpkin)Check it.

https://extraimago.com/images/2016/10/21/51211c4ea36272be057ca5a8931d3b7f.png

P.s- I took out most of the objects in my final logo as they were hardly visible after resizing.

Anyway, congrats to you. I wish you had won. I participated thinking it as fun, little thinking about winning.

Annyway, big thanks to staffs and Extratorrent. Respect

HA! Sorry if you took my words to dis-respect, as I tried to even begin my sentence with that very point as I was not meaning any. And, to the guy saying I was being a sour grape, lol?? The winning logo does fit in more nicely than mine to the everyday one, as it has no border and plain and simple and to the point. And not sure if sour grapes, or even sour apples for that matters would congratulate the winner, so by far am I being a sour piece of any fruit...(again lol)

I am competitive and of course I would feel that my logo was more eye appealing, but I also understand that it was just my opinion, and I'm humble enough to agree with whatever decision, not like I was an American Politician demanding a re-count, that said, again, sorry for any negativity I may have presented.
first of all I was talking to Ange1 about the fact that there are always sour grapes when there are winners and losers I was not pointing the finger at you just trying to ease her mind because it sounded like you WERE complaining but if I wanted to say something to you ask anyone here I would have said so to YOU so dont let your feathers get ruffled Ange1 does a dfantastic job with these competitions as well as staff work and it is a thankless job so yeah I get a little protective but im not calling you sour or your grapes!!
Strik3 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 01:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:

first of all I was talking to Ange1 about the fact that there are always sour grapes when there are winners and losers I was not pointing the finger at you just trying to ease her mind because it sounded like you WERE complaining but if I wanted to say something to you ask anyone here I would have said so to YOU so dont let your feathers get ruffled Ange1 does a dfantastic job with these competitions as well as staff work and it is a thankless job so yeah I get a little protective but im not calling you sour or your grapes!!

Talk about calling the kettle black..erm sour. LOL, so let me try and decipher a little of what you you just said.

You wasn't pointing fingers (or racial profiling my grapes as being sour, to the more social accepted "semi-tart/sweet" grapes?)at what sounded like ME complaining? And your point was to comfort Ange1 because of the endless amount of posts and replys to people complaining about the job she was doing?

Forgive me but I have not seen one post of that nature, and didn't even think a person has thought to do so.

Then you go on to inform me to what I believe in to more understandable words are that your out-spoken. Well perhaps I am as much out-spoken as you, and if you really understood the meaning behind a forum, perhaps outspokenness is what makes it thrive. You can bend and twist words to however suits ya, but yet again for the mediocre minds that may interpret my post, I will state as clearly as possible and without a single fowl feather out of place -I had no dis-respect intended, and merely stating my opinions... nothing more or less.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 65 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1