ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: A.Dark.Song.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.198.187.30.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Extra Torrent Halloween Competitions 2016


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   [ 65 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 02:16
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Just for the record if the winners were to be chosen publicly I would have voted for Strik3 Black and White Et logo because of the effort he put in that logo as the graphics guy myself the logo is hard to imagine let alone create it from scratch.

P.S: Strik3 just ignore.. it was her decision and let me tell you she does a fine job managing these competitions but it's her judgement, I am sorry you feel down mate but better luck next time eh? don't give up Christmas is just around the corner make sure to win that competition ;)
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 02:20
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Strik3 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

first of all I was talking to Ange1 about the fact that there are always sour grapes when there are winners and losers I was not pointing the finger at you just trying to ease her mind because it sounded like you WERE complaining but if I wanted to say something to you ask anyone here I would have said so to YOU so dont let your feathers get ruffled Ange1 does a dfantastic job with these competitions as well as staff work and it is a thankless job so yeah I get a little protective but im not calling you sour or your grapes!!

Talk about calling the kettle black..erm sour. LOL, so let me try and decipher a little of what you you just said.

You wasn't pointing fingers (or racial profiling my grapes as being sour, to the more social accepted "semi-tart/sweet" grapes?)at what sounded like ME complaining? And your point was to comfort Ange1 because of the endless amount of posts and replys to people complaining about the job she was doing?

Forgive me but I have not seen one post of that nature, and didn't even think a person has thought to do so.

Then you go on to inform me to what I believe in to more understandable words are that your out-spoken. Well perhaps I am as much out-spoken as you, and if you really understood the meaning behind a forum, perhaps outspokenness is what makes it thrive. You can bend and twist words to however suits ya, but yet again for the mediocre minds that may interpret my post, I will state as clearly as possible and without a single fowl feather out of place -I had no dis-respect intended, and merely stating my opinions... nothing more or less.
again,where did I say anything about "endless" amount of posts? and I will say it again the sour grapes was me telling her that there are always going to be "sour grapes" when there are winners and losers here as exampled by the comments by people who did not win in every damn competition/contest we ever have done thats all so she would not take anything to heart thats all,where the hell did this racial profiling crap come from? oh boy here we go again with the white man keeping the black man down? is that it? all this from the term sour grapes? and you did sound like you were complaining and thats not just me saying that but no big deal just a comment and also where did I tell you that I am outspoken because I said I would tell you if I had something to say? that is not outspoken thats just me being up front so please dont try to sugar coat or raise your intelligence level to make it seem like you were slighted!!! Now see this is racial!! and there are far better minds than yours here and they are not mediocre as you put it!! you see I can twist words and make myself out to be just what you said I am if thats what you want, I am not racist but I do so hate idiots who turn a little comment into a big deal and you wanted this so now you got it word of advice? dont feed the wild animals!! and p.s I actually liked your logo better !!
Strik3 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 02:36
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
again,where did I say anything about "endless" amount of posts? and I will say it again the sour grapes was me telling her that there are always going to be "sour grapes" when there are winners and losers here as exampled by the comments by people who did not win in every damn competition/contest we ever have done thats all so she would not take anything to heart thats all,where the hell did this racial profiling crap come from? oh boy here we go again with the white man keeping the black man down? is that it? all this from the term sour grapes? and you did sound like you were complaining and thats not just me saying that but no big deal just a comment and also where did I tell you that I am outspoken because I said I would tell you if I had something to say? that is not outspoken thats just me being up front so please dont try to sugar coat or raise your intelligence level to make it seem like you were slighted!!! Now see this is racial!! and there are far better minds than yours here and they are not mediocre as you put it!! you see I can twist words and make myself out to be just what you said I am if thats what you want, I am not racist but I do so hate idiots who turn a little comment into a big deal and you wanted this so now you got it word of advice? dont feed the wild animals!!

Sorry for the delayed response, and in-between laughing and decoding your semi un-punctuated masterpiece of a reply I found the time.

Do I really need to reference the lines that I intended for sarcasm? And do I hint that you're wanting to pick a fight? Two posts in a row now of yours you clearly inform me of both your outspokenness and or lack of you now say and your hungry persona of an animal in nature. Ask yourself, Are you one of those staff people who want to flaunt their rank on a message board and want to keep poking to justify an overly aggressive action you may take? Or can you be like the more reasonable part of a social environment willing to reason and be open?

Another question, so you hate idiots who turn a little comment into a big-deal... Is that not what happened here to what I posted with your replies? So I'm confused, am I the idiot, are you the idiot? Do we share the idiocracy title together?
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 02:42
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Strik3 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
again,where did I say anything about "endless" amount of posts? and I will say it again the sour grapes was me telling her that there are always going to be "sour grapes" when there are winners and losers here as exampled by the comments by people who did not win in every damn competition/contest we ever have done thats all so she would not take anything to heart thats all,where the hell did this racial profiling crap come from? oh boy here we go again with the white man keeping the black man down? is that it? all this from the term sour grapes? and you did sound like you were complaining and thats not just me saying that but no big deal just a comment and also where did I tell you that I am outspoken because I said I would tell you if I had something to say? that is not outspoken thats just me being up front so please dont try to sugar coat or raise your intelligence level to make it seem like you were slighted!!! Now see this is racial!! and there are far better minds than yours here and they are not mediocre as you put it!! you see I can twist words and make myself out to be just what you said I am if thats what you want, I am not racist but I do so hate idiots who turn a little comment into a big deal and you wanted this so now you got it word of advice? dont feed the wild animals!!

Sorry for the delayed response, and in-between laughing and decoding your semi un-punctuated masterpiece of a reply I found the time.

Do I really need to reference the lines that I intended for sarcasm? And do I hint that you're wanting to pick a fight? Two posts in a row now of yours you clearly inform me of both your outspokenness and or lack of you now say and your hungry persona of an animal in nature. Ask yourself, Are you one of those staff people who want to flaunt their rank on a message board and want to keep poking to justify an overly aggressive action you may take? Or can you be like the more reasonable part of a social environment willing to reason and be open?

Another question, so you hate idiots who turn a little comment into a big-deal... Is that not what happened here to what I posted with your replies? So I'm confused, am I the idiot, are you the idiot? Do we share the idiocracy title together?
perhaps a little of both!!
Strik3 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 03:02
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
SleazyMale wrote:
Just for the record if the winners were to be chosen publicly I would have voted for Strik3 Black and White Et logo because of the effort he put in that logo as the graphics guy myself the logo is hard to imagine let alone create it from scratch.

P.S: Strik3 just ignore.. it was her decision and let me tell you she does a fine job managing these competitions but it's her judgement, I am sorry you feel down mate but better luck next time eh? don't give up Christmas is just around the corner make sure to win that competition ;)

Thanks man, the psd for that one is like 50 layers believe it or not. There is a pic on the net of the hanging man, but i had to disect every bit of it and turn it to make it look similar to the letter "E". the rest of the background was bits and pieces of one tree he's hanging on, and the border was just a solid layer with a rectangle cut then bevel. The font is the American Horror Story Font btw.


And tbh, I'm not that great of a graphics guy, I have dabbled over the years in just about everything, but never considered graphics being a strong point. now if we was to have a php or old school Visual Basic contest, lol, I may have a stronger entry...

I simply enjoyed making the logos, and perhaps get my name out there a lil while doing so ;)

At the very least, I made the forum 10-20 posts more active, thanks again to the powers that be that held/judged/allowed the contest...

-Strik3
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   [ 65 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4