H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.205.153.192.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology for any movie

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 1 of 27   [ 399 posts ]
AuthorMessage
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 02:50
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
I wanted to share a trailer showcasing scenes from X-Men Apocalypse in 4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology but the moderators said they want a full movie instead.

I explained i wanted to show to the community how it looks before i go and upload a whole movie like this, since it would need an upgrade to my internet connection for such huge upload in HEVC.

VISIONPLUS HDR is a new way of transferring movies to 4K Ultra HD Premium Standard and it also provides exclusive HDR technology.

VISIONPLUS is dynamic, it automatically changes the HDR processing for each scene and type.

This sample video shows VISIONPLUS HDR in fire scene.

Feel free to compare with the SDR Blu-Ray version.
VISIONPLUS HDR also looks better than the Commercial 4K HDR10 or Dolby Vision.

The original HEVC 10-bit BT.2020 stream looks better than youtube quality. That's why i have made a trailer with several scenes ( first part of the movie, to avoid spoilers ) .

Best advantage would be: You do not need any HDR TV and quality is higher than Blu-Ray Commercial 4K Movie Releases.

This would be a 180 degree change to the scene.

Movie studios are misusing the HDR processing by over saturation of colors making it look unnatural and way off the original film essence.

They do this due to the commercial TV's having way different panels and presets to display the HDR.

VISIONPLUS HDR avoids the metadata restriction for playback, which means you can actually play it anywhere, even on non-4K TV sets.

It makes correct use of the high dynamic range improvement and expanded color palette ( gamut ) and does not change the original film essence.

I have plenty of image comparisons against the Blu-Ray 4K Movie release and other videos.

If anybody knows where to showcase this without being banned for piracy ... let me know.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 03:18
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Upload the trailer on Youtube and post the link I also want to see the quality you are talking about and I doubt that Youtube will ban you for piracy for uploading a few minutes video tagged as trailer and besides they have fake full movie video links all over Youtube so just give it a go.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 03:22

SleazyMale wrote:
Upload the trailer on Youtube and post the link I also want to see the quality you are talking about and I doubt that Youtube will ban you for piracy for uploading a few minutes video tagged as trailer and besides they have fake full movie video links all over Youtube so just give it a go.

The trailer is not the original commercial trailer, it's selected scenes from the beginning of the movie. I do the transfer from 2K source, just like movie studios do it.

If i upload my trailer it will be removed by FOX, since it's a lot of scenes and has nothing to do with the official trailer.

I call it trailer because it shows scenes from the movie transferred to 4K VISIONPLUS HDR.

I have uploaded a video with the final version of the movie ( a fire scene ). Search for it on youtube: visionplus hdr fire scene, and it will pop up.

The trailer is in HEVC ( native format ) and it looks much better than youtube quality, still you can have an idea on how it looks. Watch it in 4K.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 03:24
I already searched for Vision Plus trailers at Youtube and saw the Matrix one in 4K and your's too and I don't see any difference. is it something specific that I have to look out for and say WOW there? because a naked eye can't tell the difference.

P.S I have the original Blu-ray for X-Men and I can tell you that it does look much better than your's trailer in my 55 inch Smart TV.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 03:30

SleazyMale wrote:
I already searched for Vision Plus trailers at Youtube and saw the Matrix one in 4K and your's too and I don't see any difference. is it something specific that I have to look out for and say WOW there? because a naked eye can't tell the difference.

P.S I have the original Blu-ray for X-Men and I can tell you that it does look much better than your's trailer in my Smart TV.

The Matrix and others is old, it doesn't have HDR anyway it's the processing colors on there.

The one with the fire has the final HDR processing, it's youtube quality, it's obvious it will look better on the Blu-Ray. Though you can check the fire and colors popping out ( range amplified ) versus the Blu-Ray version.

The HEVC ( same format as your Blu-Ray Movie ) looks better than it.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 03:36

SleazyMale wrote:

P.S I have the original Blu-ray for X-Men and I can tell you that it does look much better than your's trailer in my 55 inch Smart TV.

Check this image gallery for comparisons to your Blu-Ray 4k version:

imgur on /a/EeCtg

That's your blu ray 4k versus 4k visionplus hdr.

I will upload more image comparisons tomorrow, though it's jpeg on imgur. Best would be watching the actual hevc stream.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 04:02
You can tell by your views and comments on the Youtube that it's not gonna sell, I love your innovation but your product is in the introductory phase and to take your product to the next step you gotta know the demand of people here at ET 60 percent of the population just watch cams for the movies and most of them don't even bother downloading a later version of it now remains only 40 percent in which half settles with HC or Webrips then remains the 20 percent in which 10 percent just download the Brrip XViD they don't even care for the resolution now comes the remaining 10 percent in which 5 percent downloads highly compressed 720p and 1080p rips which YIFY used to upload and the remaining 5 percent in which 4 percent actually waits for the DTS BDRips or HDMA uploads and only 1 percent downloads the 4K rips which are usually 25-30GB in size and I can pretty much guess it that your converted torrent will be around this size so you have to think about it will I really be able to capture the 1 percent??

Here's what I think if you really want it to work try bringing down the size if you want help with it PM me on how to bring down the size without losing quality and the next step would be uploading your torrents with the consistency you are not gonna get enough download hits in the starting but don't give up eventually your product will be recognised in the market the best way would be uploading a comparing screenshot of yours and traditional 4K rip in your torrent.

P.S: Start your uploads at TPB and when you get to 10 torrents post back here and request for trial uploader status and who knows staff might allow your uploads it's totally upto them but you have to get your hopes up, and don't give up.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 04:07

SleazyMale wrote:
You can tell by your views and comments on the Youtube that it's not gonna sell, I love your innovation but your product is in the introductory phase and to take it your product to the next step you gotta know the demand of people here at ET 60 percent of the population just watch cams for the movies and most of them don't even bother downloading a later version of it now remains only 40 percent in which half settles with HC or Webrips then remains the 20 percent in which 10 percent just download the Brrip XViD they don't even care for the resolution now comes the remaining 10 percent in which 5 percent downloads highly compressed 720p and 1080p rips which YIFY used to upload and the remaining 5 percent in which 4 percent actually waits for the DTS BDRips or HDMA uploads and only 1 percent downloads the 4K rips which are usually 25-30GB in size and I can pretty much guess it that you're converted torrent will be around this size so you have to think about it will I really be able to capture the 1 percent??

Here's what I think if you really want it to work try bringing down the size if you want help with it PM me on how to bring down the size without losing quality and the next step would be uploading your torrents with the consistency you are not gonna get enough download hits in the starting but don't give up eventually your product will be recognised in the market the best way would be uploading a comparing screenshot of yours and traditional 4K rip in your torrent.

P.S: Start your uploads at TPB and when you get to 10 torrents post back here and request for trial uploader status and who knows staff might allow your uploads it's totally upto them but you have to get your hopes up, and don't give up.

You are saying people won't download a higher quality movie than what you can actually buy on Blu-Ray 4K?

People wants 4K content, it's the best you can watch for movies. A 4K Visionplus transfer looks better than commercial 4k blu-rays.

I will update this tomorrow, have to sleep now, too late.

P.D. I already posted to you the imgur comparison against the commercial blu-ray 4K , check last post where i posted the imgur album: /a/EeCtg
go to imgur and add /a/EeCtg to the url.

Cheers.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 04:10
Yup that's what I am saying if you don't believe me try it mate you will be surprised that limited bandwidth pirates or the non patient ones won't even download your torrent just because of the size, And I did saw your comparison a little cool for my taste but for what's it worth give it a shot.

Sleep Well!.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 04:24
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
I disagree and would like to know the source for the figures quoted or if this is as i suspect, just you Sleazymale trying, once more to sound smarter than you really are and trying as usual to present yourself as an authority or staff who could actually make such claims when you are far from it. In fact, your not your nobody, even less than a nobody, you aren't even an uploader and you arent even an encoder for fuck sakes.

Don't take anything this guy says seriously visionplushdr.

Now about those figures you quoted.

"you gotta know the demand of people here at ET 60 percent of the population just watch cams for the movies and most of them don't even bother downloading a later version of it now remains only 40 percent in which half settles with HC or Webrips then remains the 20 percent in which 10 percent just download the Brrip XViD they don't even care for the resolution now comes the remaining 10 percent in which 5 percent downloads highly compressed 720p and 1080p rips which YIFY used to upload and the remaining 5 percent in which 4 percent actually waits for the DTS BDRips or HDMA uploads and only 1 percent downloads the 4K rips which are usually 25-30GB in size and I can pretty much guess it that you're converted torrent will be around this size so you have to think about it will I really be able to capture the 1 percent??"

sounds like complete bullshit to me unless you can get a staff member like ozi or sam to vouch for you and present the source you are quoting. Otherwise you are really a fuckin knuckle head who is guessing and trying to shoot a guy down to make yourself feel important.

And good for you visionplushdr - you busted him being Sleazy and trying to back rtrack by deleting his overinflated claims. You caught him being full of shit as usual
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 18:17
Author: Admin
i don-t understand.. what is it you want to upload ?
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 04:19
YoGi wrote:
i don-t understand.. what is it you want to upload ?

Yes, the movie in 4k visionplus hdr.

Check comparison here, for example.

Blu-Ray 4K versus 4K VISIONPLUS HDR:

imgur : /a/YQsOo

add the gallery url to the imgur site. That's 4K images.

Attached 1080p downsized comparison.

Attachment:

File Comment: Blu-ray 4K
blu1.jpg  [ 238.5 KB | Downloads: 20 ]

File Comment: 4K VISIONPLUS HDR
v1.jpg  [ 226.99 KB | Downloads: 16 ]
YoGi avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 07:44
Author: Admin
so you want to upload a film in 4k ? or just a clip ?
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 09:19

YoGi wrote:
so you want to upload a film in 4k ? or just a clip ?

I will upload the whole film when finished processing. Will be the first one with visionplus hdr technology.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 22:02
Find youtube video "VISIONPLUS HDR 2.0 © Movie X-Men: Apocalypse - Magneto | Watch In Fullscreen"

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 1 of 27   [ 399 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3