ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 174.129.148.239.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology for any movie


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 12 of 27   [ 399 posts ]
AuthorMessage
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 15:50
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Yes because the transfers gets to specific Matrix output. Avatar is not the same as X-Men Matrix. The Matrix is balanced for the whole movie.

Do you want me to find photos took from HDR TV's playing " THE SHALLOWS " ? Because a lot of people took photos from the commercial version and it looks identical.

Do you believe i will do a fan edit color toning? Im a video engineer, actually im doing this because nobody else in the world was doing it.

And yet, you complain when you have zero idea on video HDR processing , at all.
I know how the Shallows should look.. and that's not it..
You call yourself a video-engineer.. I call you a hack..

You're trying to sell us a lie .. by telling us about the lies of the industry..
You mostly just talk and when anybody opposes you, you get super defensive and attack them personally and on non-relevant matter..

That's how a hack operates...

Honestly, even when i have tried hard to explain there's people like you ( with a mod status ) that just can't get it.

You don't know how the shallows should look on HDR because you don't have the HDR Blu Ray or HDR TV to see it. IT looks the same, identical on every frame. Toning is the same. MadVR HDR processing is tricky to make it work and i also had a hard time explaining, most people were not playing the movie correctly, i explained step by step.

They were playing on BT. 709 color ouput a BT. 2020 movie. And you too, that's why you say " wrong color , color off ". Of course it will be off if you are watching it with incorrent color output standard. The movie is BT. 2020 you must watch it in BT. 2020.

Im about to leave this place and find other to upload my torrents if you keep on that attitude.

Go and watch The Shallows on HDR BLU RAY and then watch mine properly with MadVR HDR and BT. 2020. It will be identical. You can even use a pendrive and watch it on the same place if you are worried about different TV playbacks.

It looks exactly the same, because i did not change any color. The transfer only adds the HDR grading, the color output is THE FREAKING SAME.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 16:04
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
visionplushdr wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Yes because the transfers gets to specific Matrix output. Avatar is not the same as X-Men Matrix. The Matrix is balanced for the whole movie.

Do you want me to find photos took from HDR TV's playing " THE SHALLOWS " ? Because a lot of people took photos from the commercial version and it looks identical.

Do you believe i will do a fan edit color toning? Im a video engineer, actually im doing this because nobody else in the world was doing it.

And yet, you complain when you have zero idea on video HDR processing , at all.
I know how the Shallows should look.. and that's not it..
You call yourself a video-engineer.. I call you a hack..

You're trying to sell us a lie .. by telling us about the lies of the industry..
You mostly just talk and when anybody opposes you, you get super defensive and attack them personally and on non-relevant matter..

That's how a hack operates...

Honestly, even when i have tried hard to explain there's people like you ( with a mod status ) that just can't get it.

You don't know how the shallows should look on HDR because you don't have the HDR Blu Ray or HDR TV to see it. IT looks the same, identical on every frame. Toning is the same. MadVR HDR processing is tricky to make it work and i also had a hard time explaining, most people were not playing the movie correctly, i explained step by step.

They were playing on BT. 709 color ouput a BT. 2020 movie. And you too, that's why you say " wrong color , color off ". Of course it will be off if you are watching it with incorrent color output standard. The movie is BT. 2020 you must watch it in BT. 2020.

Im about to leave this place and find other to upload my torrents if you keep on that attitude.

Go and watch The Shallows on HDR BLU RAY and then watch mine properly with MadVR HDR and BT. 2020. It will be identical. You can even use a pendrive and watch it on the same place if you are worried about different TV playbacks.

It looks exactly the same, because i did not change any color. The transfer only adds the HDR grading, the color output is THE FREAKING SAME.

So now you're threatening to leave just because your "You don't understand" and "You don't know how it should look" arguments don't really work?..

Well.. Here is your going away present..

bce765c0b0d33abd9db1b2ba1a4a5c04.jpg
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 16:10
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Yes because the transfers gets to specific Matrix output. Avatar is not the same as X-Men Matrix. The Matrix is balanced for the whole movie.

Do you want me to find photos took from HDR TV's playing " THE SHALLOWS " ? Because a lot of people took photos from the commercial version and it looks identical.

Do you believe i will do a fan edit color toning? Im a video engineer, actually im doing this because nobody else in the world was doing it.

And yet, you complain when you have zero idea on video HDR processing , at all.
I know how the Shallows should look.. and that's not it..
You call yourself a video-engineer.. I call you a hack..

You're trying to sell us a lie .. by telling us about the lies of the industry..
You mostly just talk and when anybody opposes you, you get super defensive and attack them personally and on non-relevant matter..

That's how a hack operates...

Honestly, even when i have tried hard to explain there's people like you ( with a mod status ) that just can't get it.

You don't know how the shallows should look on HDR because you don't have the HDR Blu Ray or HDR TV to see it. IT looks the same, identical on every frame. Toning is the same. MadVR HDR processing is tricky to make it work and i also had a hard time explaining, most people were not playing the movie correctly, i explained step by step.

They were playing on BT. 709 color ouput a BT. 2020 movie. And you too, that's why you say " wrong color , color off ". Of course it will be off if you are watching it with incorrent color output standard. The movie is BT. 2020 you must watch it in BT. 2020.

Im about to leave this place and find other to upload my torrents if you keep on that attitude.

Go and watch The Shallows on HDR BLU RAY and then watch mine properly with MadVR HDR and BT. 2020. It will be identical. You can even use a pendrive and watch it on the same place if you are worried about different TV playbacks.

It looks exactly the same, because i did not change any color. The transfer only adds the HDR grading, the color output is THE FREAKING SAME.

So now you're threatening to leave just because your "You don't understand" and "You don't know how it should look" arguments don't really work?..

Well.. Here is your going away present..

bce765c0b0d33abd9db1b2ba1a4a5c04.jpg

I have been working on this for your community to get movies in native HDR , just like the commercial blu rays... for free. And you have that attitude because you just don't know how to playback my movies?

Commercial HDR Blu Ray looks the same. The MADVR HDR processing is still in development, that's why it could output SEVERAL different images when you TWEAK THE HDR settings on it.

Commercial TV's uses proprietary software that configures the movies to the best output.

MY MOVIES ARE FINE, MADVR HDR IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT, but soon you will have the PERFECT HDR OUTPUT ON IT.

NOW YOU GET IT?


Find the commercial blu ray and play it, then tell me where the colors are " WAY OFF "

RxDf95S.jpg

cMDscpw.jpg

When you come back i can reject your cake.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 16:23
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
visionplushdr wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Yes because the transfers gets to specific Matrix output. Avatar is not the same as X-Men Matrix. The Matrix is balanced for the whole movie.

Do you want me to find photos took from HDR TV's playing " THE SHALLOWS " ? Because a lot of people took photos from the commercial version and it looks identical.

Do you believe i will do a fan edit color toning? Im a video engineer, actually im doing this because nobody else in the world was doing it.

And yet, you complain when you have zero idea on video HDR processing , at all.
I know how the Shallows should look.. and that's not it..
You call yourself a video-engineer.. I call you a hack..

You're trying to sell us a lie .. by telling us about the lies of the industry..
You mostly just talk and when anybody opposes you, you get super defensive and attack them personally and on non-relevant matter..

That's how a hack operates...

Honestly, even when i have tried hard to explain there's people like you ( with a mod status ) that just can't get it.

You don't know how the shallows should look on HDR because you don't have the HDR Blu Ray or HDR TV to see it. IT looks the same, identical on every frame. Toning is the same. MadVR HDR processing is tricky to make it work and i also had a hard time explaining, most people were not playing the movie correctly, i explained step by step.

They were playing on BT. 709 color ouput a BT. 2020 movie. And you too, that's why you say " wrong color , color off ". Of course it will be off if you are watching it with incorrent color output standard. The movie is BT. 2020 you must watch it in BT. 2020.

Im about to leave this place and find other to upload my torrents if you keep on that attitude.

Go and watch The Shallows on HDR BLU RAY and then watch mine properly with MadVR HDR and BT. 2020. It will be identical. You can even use a pendrive and watch it on the same place if you are worried about different TV playbacks.

It looks exactly the same, because i did not change any color. The transfer only adds the HDR grading, the color output is THE FREAKING SAME.

So now you're threatening to leave just because your "You don't understand" and "You don't know how it should look" arguments don't really work?..

Well.. Here is your going away present..

bce765c0b0d33abd9db1b2ba1a4a5c04.jpg

I have been working on this for your community to get movies in native HDR , just like the commercial blu rays... for free. And you have that attitude because you just don't know how to playback my movies?

Commercial HDR Blu Ray looks the same. The MADVR HDR processing is still in development, that's why it could output SEVERAL different images when you TWEAK THE HDR settings on it.

Commercial TV's uses proprietary software that configures the movies to the best output.

MY MOVIES ARE FINE, MADVR HDR IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT, but soon you will have the PERFECT HDR OUTPUT ON IT.

NOW YOU GET IT?


Find the commercial blu ray and play it, then tell me where the colors are " WAY OFF "

When you come back i can reject your cake.

So now it's MADVR's mistake?
First it was better then the commercial HDR.. then it was all our mistake.. Then it was exactly the same as the commercial HDR and now it's MADVR's mistake? Make up your mind Mr engineer...

You're doing this for free because nobody is paying you for this and you want to get to word out.. So again .. don't turn it into you doing some sort of special community services for which we should be eternally grateful and should not even dare to have the audacity to look at it more critically..

Again .. wake up .. look around at this site .. every torrent you download is for free. We're all thankful to each and everyone of them for investing their time.. You're not more special then any of them. But that doesn't mean we just blindly have to believe whatever you try to tell us.

And stop with the endless screenshot .. we've seen them all .. those random shots really are not helping your case.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 16:26
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Yes because the transfers gets to specific Matrix output. Avatar is not the same as X-Men Matrix. The Matrix is balanced for the whole movie.

Do you want me to find photos took from HDR TV's playing " THE SHALLOWS " ? Because a lot of people took photos from the commercial version and it looks identical.

Do you believe i will do a fan edit color toning? Im a video engineer, actually im doing this because nobody else in the world was doing it.

And yet, you complain when you have zero idea on video HDR processing , at all.
I know how the Shallows should look.. and that's not it..
You call yourself a video-engineer.. I call you a hack..

You're trying to sell us a lie .. by telling us about the lies of the industry..
You mostly just talk and when anybody opposes you, you get super defensive and attack them personally and on non-relevant matter..

That's how a hack operates...

Honestly, even when i have tried hard to explain there's people like you ( with a mod status ) that just can't get it.

You don't know how the shallows should look on HDR because you don't have the HDR Blu Ray or HDR TV to see it. IT looks the same, identical on every frame. Toning is the same. MadVR HDR processing is tricky to make it work and i also had a hard time explaining, most people were not playing the movie correctly, i explained step by step.

They were playing on BT. 709 color ouput a BT. 2020 movie. And you too, that's why you say " wrong color , color off ". Of course it will be off if you are watching it with incorrent color output standard. The movie is BT. 2020 you must watch it in BT. 2020.

Im about to leave this place and find other to upload my torrents if you keep on that attitude.

Go and watch The Shallows on HDR BLU RAY and then watch mine properly with MadVR HDR and BT. 2020. It will be identical. You can even use a pendrive and watch it on the same place if you are worried about different TV playbacks.

It looks exactly the same, because i did not change any color. The transfer only adds the HDR grading, the color output is THE FREAKING SAME.

So now you're threatening to leave just because your "You don't understand" and "You don't know how it should look" arguments don't really work?..

Well.. Here is your going away present..

bce765c0b0d33abd9db1b2ba1a4a5c04.jpg

I have been working on this for your community to get movies in native HDR , just like the commercial blu rays... for free. And you have that attitude because you just don't know how to playback my movies?

Commercial HDR Blu Ray looks the same. The MADVR HDR processing is still in development, that's why it could output SEVERAL different images when you TWEAK THE HDR settings on it.

Commercial TV's uses proprietary software that configures the movies to the best output.

MY MOVIES ARE FINE, MADVR HDR IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT, but soon you will have the PERFECT HDR OUTPUT ON IT.

NOW YOU GET IT?


Find the commercial blu ray and play it, then tell me where the colors are " WAY OFF "

When you come back i can reject your cake.

So now it's MADVR's mistake?
First it was better then the commercial HDR.. then it was all our mistake.. Then it was exactly the same as the commercial HDR and now it's MADVR's mistake? Make up your mind...

You're doing this for free because nobody is paying you for this and you want to get to word out.. So again .. don't turn it into you doing some sort of special community services for which we should be eternally grateful and should not even dare to have the audacity to look at it more critically..

Again .. wake up .. look around at this site .. every torrent you download is for free. We're all thankful to each and everyone of them for investing their time.. You're not more special then any of them. But that doesn't mean we just blindly have to believe whatever you try to tell us.

And stop with the endless screenshot .. we've seen them all .. those random shots really are not helping your case.

Its not MadVR Mistake, MADVR HDR is open source HDR processing. You have to TWEAK it to make it work. On TV's the TV does everything for you, and sometimes it looks like CRAP, because you only got 1 or 3 top HDR presets where you CANT touch anything, if you get horrible image ( and it happens a lot ) you cannot do anything about it. With MadVR YOU CAN.

Commercial HDR blu rays are graded only in 1200 nits. Dolby Vision up to 4000 ( that looks best ). Mine are graded up to 10K nits which is the limit for the ST. 2084 standard HDR ( same standard as HDR10 and Dolby Vision ).

Higher Graded Movies HDR are BEST because you get the maximum range and HDR quality.

You just need to tweak MadVR because 2 things:

1) It's FREE HDR processing
2) You have the whole potential for HDR processing


The " Random Shots " explains why the colors are not OFF.

The Color is up to BT. 2020 , that's why you have to select it on MadVR Display Calibration section.

BUT, BT.2020 gamut is not even available on ANY TV to date, so it could " lack color " since your display can't just output the gamut to the 100%.

Then you can choose DCI-P3, which it will show other color output:

qIDGKUK.jpg

See why my movie is not " off " , it's just fine. You need to know what it is and how to playback.





And people is paying me for HDR processing privately.

As you can see im into video and technology a lot. I love technology since i was a kid. I realized nobody was able to transfer to HDR properly for MadVR watching, i decided to do it for " FREE " and when i say " FREE " is because i don't care about getting paid. What i do not like is people like you complaining when you are not even right.

You can complain when something is wrong, and i fix it. Like i have fixed the uploading trackers and i will fix that. But this time you are not right.

Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 16:45
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
visionplushdr wrote:
Its not MadVR Mistake, MADVR HDR is open source HDR processing. You have to TWEAK it to make it work. On TV's the TV does everything for you, and sometimes it looks like CRAP, because you only got 1 or 3 top HDR presets where you CANT touch anything, if you get horrible image ( and it happens a lot ) you cannot do anything about it. With MadVR YOU CAN.

Commercial HDR blu rays are graded only in 1200 nits. Dolby Vision up to 4000 ( that looks best ). Mine are graded up to 10K nits which is the limit for the ST. 2084 standard HDR ( same standard as HDR10 and Dolby Vision ).

Higher Graded Movies HDR are BEST because you get the maximum range and HDR quality.

You just need to tweak MadVR because 2 things:

1) It's FREE HDR processing
2) You have the whole potential for HDR processing


The " Random Shots " explains why the colors are not OFF. And people is paying me for HDR processing privately.

As you can see im into video and technology a lot. I love technology since i was a kid. I realized nobody was able to transfer to HDR properly for MadVR watching, i decided to do it for " FREE " and when i say " FREE " is because i don't care about getting paid. What i do not like is people like you complaining when you are not even right.

You can complain when something is wrong, and i fix it. Like i have fixed the uploading trackers and i will fix that. But this time you are not right.
For someone who really doesn't care about getting paid .. You're complaining an awful lot about 'doing it for free' .. Someone who really doesn't care wouldn't even go there..

Anyway since we're gonna talk in circles if we continue to keep going at it.. I'll just leave you to it.. I don't want to ruin a perfectly good Blake Lively color grading picture exchange contest thread..
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 16:47
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Its not MadVR Mistake, MADVR HDR is open source HDR processing. You have to TWEAK it to make it work. On TV's the TV does everything for you, and sometimes it looks like CRAP, because you only got 1 or 3 top HDR presets where you CANT touch anything, if you get horrible image ( and it happens a lot ) you cannot do anything about it. With MadVR YOU CAN.

Commercial HDR blu rays are graded only in 1200 nits. Dolby Vision up to 4000 ( that looks best ). Mine are graded up to 10K nits which is the limit for the ST. 2084 standard HDR ( same standard as HDR10 and Dolby Vision ).

Higher Graded Movies HDR are BEST because you get the maximum range and HDR quality.

You just need to tweak MadVR because 2 things:

1) It's FREE HDR processing
2) You have the whole potential for HDR processing


The " Random Shots " explains why the colors are not OFF. And people is paying me for HDR processing privately.

As you can see im into video and technology a lot. I love technology since i was a kid. I realized nobody was able to transfer to HDR properly for MadVR watching, i decided to do it for " FREE " and when i say " FREE " is because i don't care about getting paid. What i do not like is people like you complaining when you are not even right.

You can complain when something is wrong, and i fix it. Like i have fixed the uploading trackers and i will fix that. But this time you are not right.
For someone who really doesn't care about getting paid .. You're complaining an awful lot about 'doing it for free' .. Someone who really doesn't care wouldn't even go there..

Anyway since we're gonna talk in circles if we continue to keep going at it.. I'll just leave you to it.. I don't want to ruin a perfectly good Blake Lively color grading picture exchange contest thread..

Because i can't believe you complain being wrong knowing this takes a LOT OF WORK to do, when i say " you get it for free " it means you should never complain. I have downloaded rips in 4K from " ZEUS " that are completely OFF sync in audio, like the X men apocalypse movie... i have never said a thing to him, because it's free and i just fixed it myself.

You were complaining and you were NOT RIGHT, so it's really annoying.

And it's not color grading, it's NITS GRADING ( HDR GRADING ). The colors are not touched man.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 17:03
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
I have recorded a VIDEO TUTORIAL for " The Shallows " in

Please watch it and follow the same settings in MadVR.

DCI-P3 color output and 3500 nits.






And to show how can be tweaked, this one using DCI-P3 , 1800 nits, MadVR Saturation ( this expands the color from the HDR signal ) and Contrast tweak.

As you can see, image changes a lot. And this is because the HDR range is huge on this movie and you can actually saturate colors , change contrast and brightness directly from MadVR and it won't look over exposed or without contrast even when you remove it like in the following video.

DCI-P3 color output and 1800 nits + MAdVR Saturation +30 and Contrast -20.





If you compare both, one had 3500 nits ( needs TV with high nits/contrast or it will look kind of dull ), the other has 1800 nits and color ouput is bigger ( i personally like less color ) , but not saturating the pixels at all = due to the expanded range on the HDR video. And being 1800 nits image is brighter and "more alive".

It all depends on tastes and the settings on MadVR, the possibilities are a lot and it's about tastes.

If you want to add saturation you can also do this from your TV instead MadVR.

This is why HDR movies up to 10K nits are good to have, because you can tweak and playback on any TV/display and it will always look good and much better than SDR movies.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 03:21
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle


Let's do things easier for AVATAR. Start with the following MADVR SETTINGS:

Configuration for MPC-HC and MadVR


HDR Playback converting HDR signal to SDR *** THIS IS HOW HDR TV'S DISPLAY HDR ***

1) In MadVR select Convert HDR content to SDR using pixel shader math. NITS always depends on your panel. I recommend starting with 1000 as shown on the video recorded below.
*Samsung SUHD 2016 Line Up has got 1000 nits peak. Oled's about 640 nits maximum peak. Most VA Panels goes from 600 to 900 nits peak. You get an idea on what to select.

2) On HDR options select "Preserve Hue 0% and Compress Highlights. DO NOT touch anything else.

3) On MadVR Display Calibration section select Pure Power Curve 2.15 and BT. 2020 Gamut. ( This is important ). DISABLE GPU GAMMA RAMPS.

4) On MadVR Color & Gamma choose Contrast-30 and Saturation +20

5)Select DirectX 11 FullScreen Exclusive on MadVR Rendering Section.

6)In LAV Filter Select P010 and CPU Only Decoding for 10-bit output. ( right click - filters - LAV Video )


THIS IS A VIDEO RECORDED WITH ABOVE SETTINGS IN 1000 NITS MADVR



ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 03:31
Author: SuperAdmin
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Mulva, i can't quote your message as it goes to 520 server error.

The movie is not a fanedit. This is how the HDR commercial version LOOKS LIKE.

Stop talking like you knew what HDR processing is about. This has only up to 10K grading just like movie studios do. Toning is the SAME on every frame. The movie has been transferred to HDR spec just like the commercial version.

Please, go and watch "THE SHALLOWS" HDR BLU RAY MOVIE ON ANY HDR TV. IT WILL LOOK THE SAME AS MINE.

Stop complaining when you just don't know what HDR is about.

And AVATAR has the same transfer process. There's no color wrong output or fanedits. The movies i do are just like movie studios HDR processing: SAME METHOD.

Yes.. I'm sure thats why you're admitting to add your own colors before..
visionplushdr wrote:
I used X-Men HDR transfer specs and added more green to the final transfer due to Avatar having a lot of color:

I'm not complaining.. I'm just telling you how it is.. like I said .. trying to tell me I just don't know what HDR is doesn't make me wrong.. It just goes to show that you have to resort to putting me down in order to seem right.. If you're actually right.. you wouldn't have to do that.

he is right about HDR i can vouch for this myself from my 4k viewing experience if your trying to playback hdr on a standard tv or monitor then forget it they cant handle the color space you need good hardware which comes with 4k tv/monitors
the only thing i think the issue is the method of encoding thats causing conflict in the way things look on my end

and yes the earth is flat the clouds dont spin in opposite directions and stop randomly for hours on end same way the seas come to a halt
throw a ball in a straight line it doesn't curve to one side if theirs no wind
meanwhile nasa thinks its going to mars an a astronaut returned from space with more excellent cgi images from space he must have forgot to take pictures on those very expensive HD cameras they take with them lol

ok back to the topic i just think he needs to encode them better like record the output of HDR to and external device then encode them this way the colors will alway look the same and fiddling around with settings wont be necessary

and im not complaining i get that this is experimental i think it needs more work and different ways of going about it

visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 04:16
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
ozi wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Mulva, i can't quote your message as it goes to 520 server error.

The movie is not a fanedit. This is how the HDR commercial version LOOKS LIKE.

Stop talking like you knew what HDR processing is about. This has only up to 10K grading just like movie studios do. Toning is the SAME on every frame. The movie has been transferred to HDR spec just like the commercial version.

Please, go and watch "THE SHALLOWS" HDR BLU RAY MOVIE ON ANY HDR TV. IT WILL LOOK THE SAME AS MINE.

Stop complaining when you just don't know what HDR is about.

And AVATAR has the same transfer process. There's no color wrong output or fanedits. The movies i do are just like movie studios HDR processing: SAME METHOD.

Yes.. I'm sure thats why you're admitting to add your own colors before..
visionplushdr wrote:
I used X-Men HDR transfer specs and added more green to the final transfer due to Avatar having a lot of color:

I'm not complaining.. I'm just telling you how it is.. like I said .. trying to tell me I just don't know what HDR is doesn't make me wrong.. It just goes to show that you have to resort to putting me down in order to seem right.. If you're actually right.. you wouldn't have to do that.

he is right about HDR i can vouch for this myself from my 4k viewing experience if your trying to playback hdr on a standard tv or monitor then forget it they cant handle the color space you need good hardware which comes with 4k tv/monitors
the only thing i think the issue is the method of encoding thats causing conflict in the way things look on my end

and yes the earth is flat the clouds dont spin in opposite directions and stop randomly for hours on end same way the seas come to a halt
throw a ball in a straight line it doesn't curve to one side if theirs no wind
meanwhile nasa thinks its going to mars an a astronaut returned from space with more excellent cgi images from space he must have forgot to take pictures on those very expensive HD cameras they take with them lol

ok back to the topic i just think he needs to encode them better like record the output of HDR to and external device then encode them this way the colors will alway look the same and fiddling around with settings wont be necessary

and im not complaining i get that this is experimental i think it needs more work and different ways of going about it

Use the above MadVR settings for Avatar when you get it. Colors are fine, MAdVR is just tricky to setup.

Watch the above video , if you like how it looks there then there's nothing more than using the same settings.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 07:21
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
ozi wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Mulva, i can't quote your message as it goes to 520 server error.

The movie is not a fanedit. This is how the HDR commercial version LOOKS LIKE.

Stop talking like you knew what HDR processing is about. This has only up to 10K grading just like movie studios do. Toning is the SAME on every frame. The movie has been transferred to HDR spec just like the commercial version.

Please, go and watch "THE SHALLOWS" HDR BLU RAY MOVIE ON ANY HDR TV. IT WILL LOOK THE SAME AS MINE.

Stop complaining when you just don't know what HDR is about.

And AVATAR has the same transfer process. There's no color wrong output or fanedits. The movies i do are just like movie studios HDR processing: SAME METHOD.

Yes.. I'm sure thats why you're admitting to add your own colors before..
visionplushdr wrote:
I used X-Men HDR transfer specs and added more green to the final transfer due to Avatar having a lot of color:

I'm not complaining.. I'm just telling you how it is.. like I said .. trying to tell me I just don't know what HDR is doesn't make me wrong.. It just goes to show that you have to resort to putting me down in order to seem right.. If you're actually right.. you wouldn't have to do that.

he is right about HDR i can vouch for this myself from my 4k viewing experience if your trying to playback hdr on a standard tv or monitor then forget it they cant handle the color space you need good hardware which comes with 4k tv/monitors
the only thing i think the issue is the method of encoding thats causing conflict in the way things look on my end

and yes the earth is flat the clouds dont spin in opposite directions and stop randomly for hours on end same way the seas come to a halt
throw a ball in a straight line it doesn't curve to one side if theirs no wind
meanwhile nasa thinks its going to mars an a astronaut returned from space with more excellent cgi images from space he must have forgot to take pictures on those very expensive HD cameras they take with them lol

ok back to the topic i just think he needs to encode them better like record the output of HDR to and external device then encode them this way the colors will alway look the same and fiddling around with settings wont be necessary

and im not complaining i get that this is experimental i think it needs more work and different ways of going about it
If you do need a 4k screen minimum to achieve this, then might I suggest you lead with that info visionplushdr?
Obviously if I don't have the required hardware, then my findings do not carry much weight.. But since you release in 1080p and you state this in the OP "You do not need any HDR TV" & "you can actually play it anywhere, even on non-4K TV sets" it kind of suggests it doesn't really matter what you watch it on..

And Ozi..
Why would we be the only flat planet in our observable universe? or is the rest of the stars/planets/moons flat too but just facing us exactly right and keep turning that way in their orbit, making them appear round?
Badness avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 08:42
Author: Blocked
and so the authority and resident staff bully has spoken once again. Resorting to calling names when she can not win a fight fairly based on merits...

Ignore her v+hdr - she doesnt know what she talks about she just pretends to and since ozi spoke up she feels compelled to ride along on his nuts. She calls you a hack - there are worse things people call her.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 08:44
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Mulva1989 wrote:
ozi wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Mulva, i can't quote your message as it goes to 520 server error.

The movie is not a fanedit. This is how the HDR commercial version LOOKS LIKE.

Stop talking like you knew what HDR processing is about. This has only up to 10K grading just like movie studios do. Toning is the SAME on every frame. The movie has been transferred to HDR spec just like the commercial version.

Please, go and watch "THE SHALLOWS" HDR BLU RAY MOVIE ON ANY HDR TV. IT WILL LOOK THE SAME AS MINE.

Stop complaining when you just don't know what HDR is about.

And AVATAR has the same transfer process. There's no color wrong output or fanedits. The movies i do are just like movie studios HDR processing: SAME METHOD.

Yes.. I'm sure thats why you're admitting to add your own colors before..
visionplushdr wrote:
I used X-Men HDR transfer specs and added more green to the final transfer due to Avatar having a lot of color:

I'm not complaining.. I'm just telling you how it is.. like I said .. trying to tell me I just don't know what HDR is doesn't make me wrong.. It just goes to show that you have to resort to putting me down in order to seem right.. If you're actually right.. you wouldn't have to do that.

he is right about HDR i can vouch for this myself from my 4k viewing experience if your trying to playback hdr on a standard tv or monitor then forget it they cant handle the color space you need good hardware which comes with 4k tv/monitors
the only thing i think the issue is the method of encoding thats causing conflict in the way things look on my end

and yes the earth is flat the clouds dont spin in opposite directions and stop randomly for hours on end same way the seas come to a halt
throw a ball in a straight line it doesn't curve to one side if theirs no wind
meanwhile nasa thinks its going to mars an a astronaut returned from space with more excellent cgi images from space he must have forgot to take pictures on those very expensive HD cameras they take with them lol

ok back to the topic i just think he needs to encode them better like record the output of HDR to and external device then encode them this way the colors will alway look the same and fiddling around with settings wont be necessary

and im not complaining i get that this is experimental i think it needs more work and different ways of going about it
If you do need a 4k screen minimum to achieve this, then might I suggest you lead with that info visionplushdr?
Obviously if I don't have the required hardware, then my findings do not carry much weight.. But since you release in 1080p and you state this in the OP "You do not need any HDR TV" & "you can actually play it anywhere, even on non-4K TV sets" it kind of suggests it doesn't really matter what you watch it on..

And Ozi..
Why would we be the only flat planet in our observable universe? or is the rest of the stars/planets/moons flat too but just facing us exactly right and keep turning that way in their orbit, making them appear round?

You need a 4K TV if you play the video direct to TV, since it has BT. 2020 color spec, but when i said you can play it anywhere was because MadVR. A lot of people today use HTPC and MadVR is really easy to setup and actually almost everybody is using it for watching movies as it has upscaling stuff and image quality improvements within ffdshow and so on.

For 4K HDR TV's it will work but due to the 10K nits grading it could have some issues with several HDR TV presets.

Best option is by using HTPC/PC with MadVR, since this is not a commercial standard HDR but mine, and it has no "restricted metadata" with values for every TV out there and you may already figure why is that.

For every movie i give the MadVR settings that you setup in 30 seconds, just like the movie studios do by giving the metadata the "settings" for every TV.

So far i have made 2 movies, im still improving the whole process which involves several scripts and encodings, the transfer and hdr grading is the same method movie studios do, but main difference is they use higher masters in 10 or more bits and i use a simple BT. 709 8-bit compressed source ( blu-rays ), considering the source and my result and the movie studios source and their result, you can get a conclusion.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 09:01
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
ozi wrote:
the only thing i think the issue is the method of encoding thats causing conflict in the way things look on my end.

There's no problems on your end and the encoding type. The stream is native HDR just like the movies you can buy or the DEMOS in HDR you can download from sites : HEVC, 10-bits, BT. 2020 and ST. 2084 Video Stream, with mastering display color primaries/luminance/content light level min/max/average.

If you can't play my movie correctly you can't play the HDR demos from Samsung, Sony, LG.

I will give you other way to direct playback in BT. 2020:

Put my movie inside a folder called " Movies Primaries=2020 Matrix=2020 " or any name you want and followed byPrimaries=2020 Matrix=2020

That way my movie is going to be playback by MadVR in direct BT. 2020 without you having to configure the display calibration inside, you could have some problem with MadVR as for you it outputs BT. 709 and has nothing to do with my encodings.

Try the folder method and let me know what MadVR says when you HIT : Ctrl-J on the info at the left. It should show HDR, BT. 2020 and 10-bits P010 video.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 12 of 27   [ 399 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5