Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E20.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.224.247.75.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology for any movie

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 13 of 27   [ 399 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 09:14
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
spam.gif
tok avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 09:19
Author: Blocked
you dont like spam? So why post it then. Here and else where you sure post enough of it!
Faithwyn avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 09:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
tok wrote:
you dont like spam? So why post it then. Here and else where you sure post enough of it!

Grumpy-Cat-03.md.jpg

ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:06
Author: SuperAdmin
Mulva1989 wrote:
ozi wrote:
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
Mulva, i can't quote your message as it goes to 520 server error.

The movie is not a fanedit. This is how the HDR commercial version LOOKS LIKE.

Stop talking like you knew what HDR processing is about. This has only up to 10K grading just like movie studios do. Toning is the SAME on every frame. The movie has been transferred to HDR spec just like the commercial version.

Please, go and watch "THE SHALLOWS" HDR BLU RAY MOVIE ON ANY HDR TV. IT WILL LOOK THE SAME AS MINE.

Stop complaining when you just don't know what HDR is about.

And AVATAR has the same transfer process. There's no color wrong output or fanedits. The movies i do are just like movie studios HDR processing: SAME METHOD.

Yes.. I'm sure thats why you're admitting to add your own colors before..
visionplushdr wrote:
I used X-Men HDR transfer specs and added more green to the final transfer due to Avatar having a lot of color:

I'm not complaining.. I'm just telling you how it is.. like I said .. trying to tell me I just don't know what HDR is doesn't make me wrong.. It just goes to show that you have to resort to putting me down in order to seem right.. If you're actually right.. you wouldn't have to do that.

he is right about HDR i can vouch for this myself from my 4k viewing experience if your trying to playback hdr on a standard tv or monitor then forget it they cant handle the color space you need good hardware which comes with 4k tv/monitors
the only thing i think the issue is the method of encoding thats causing conflict in the way things look on my end

and yes the earth is flat the clouds dont spin in opposite directions and stop randomly for hours on end same way the seas come to a halt
throw a ball in a straight line it doesn't curve to one side if theirs no wind
meanwhile nasa thinks its going to mars an a astronaut returned from space with more excellent cgi images from space he must have forgot to take pictures on those very expensive HD cameras they take with them lol

ok back to the topic i just think he needs to encode them better like record the output of HDR to and external device then encode them this way the colors will alway look the same and fiddling around with settings wont be necessary

and im not complaining i get that this is experimental i think it needs more work and different ways of going about it
If you do need a 4k screen minimum to achieve this, then might I suggest you lead with that info visionplushdr?
Obviously if I don't have the required hardware, then my findings do not carry much weight.. But since you release in 1080p and you state this in the OP "You do not need any HDR TV" & "you can actually play it anywhere, even on non-4K TV sets" it kind of suggests it doesn't really matter what you watch it on..

And Ozi..
Why would we be the only flat planet in our observable universe? or is the rest of the stars/planets/moons flat too but just facing us exactly right and keep turning that way in their orbit, making them appear round?

come on now so your saying all the gods and holy books that tell us about "4 corners of the earth" were all wrong and lying but all the people that sold us the sniping ball that worship satan are right?

interesting picture they show us of Pluto which coincidently has the pluto dog cartoon character exclusively embedded on the planet
we haven't left this earth because there is nothing out there the earth is a beautiful creation by whoever made it
if there are more earths they will be our neighbors were just prohibited by law to pass those areas of earth they will shoot dead anyone that even tries to to get close

the rest is businesses and fantasy just like the fake/cgi backdrops in your favorite tv/movies the world needs money a simple lie can make a lot of money for the people that run this earth

dont you find it a bit strange that the president and every other presidential candidate wont even take this topic seriously?
keep in mind they are all in the same cult and money chain that made them who they are now
i believe the fake moon landing was the biggest money inflation they got its called nasa now they make 50 billion a year by showing cgi pictures of "other planets" which are taken with those very expensive hubble telescopes that get close enough to every other planet to give us perfect images of them
but not once did they decided hey lets turn hubble around and give the people of earth 1 real picture of what our own planet looks like this alone should raise a lot of these ??????????

i repeat 50 billion a year anyone that makes that much a year would have no issues lying to the average joe after all it comes out from there pockets

if you like debating this open another topic you can show me your evidence but if all you got is picture of other planets and stars from nasa don't bother i only believe in what eyes see and that very important thing humans have our senses

ok back to the topic
visionplushdr keep working on it if you do manage to get this right without everyone having fiddling around MadVR then this will be great
the best way in my opinion to view 4k is on a 4k tv/monitor its what they are designed for after all MadVR is just software

Mulva most Ultra 4k tv/monitors upscale 1080ps/720p and even standard television broadcast to 4k in 10bit color space output its more of a definition/color tweak
so it dont matter if he rips the in 720p or 1080p its the BT. 2020 and 10bit color space that is important to how 4k tv displays the color and details

this is why i said if you trying to view his rips on a standard tv/monitor with 8bit color space then you wont see what his seeing because you hardware dosnt have support for it
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:32
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendmenTurtle
MadVR is a software yes, but the HDR processing inside works just perfect for native HDR / BT. 2020.

I have tried to explain you can choose the gamut you want when using the HDR native stream mastered in BT. 2020 such as my movies.

The folder method works fine for my movies, use it. You will make MadVR to properly configure the color output by itself when playing the movie directly.

The color in BT. 2020 is not even possible on ANY 4K TV to date, but you can make MadVR output that color gamut with "tweaks" to make it look perfect : Saturation for example.

Read the above settings and you will see what i mean.

4K TV's plays the same as MadVR internal HDR processing: TV's is just a software that does the same thing as MadVR: Toning down the nits to SDR and choose the correct gamut, just like MadVR does.

Badness avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:27
v+hdr might as well just leave it. At least you can have an intelligent discussion with ozi, who really wants to understand or help if he can. mulva1989 on the other hand cant be told or taught anything because she knows it all. Aside from that she doesnt need to learn anything, and doesnt have the slightest clue about helping anyone because her extreme self centeredness prevents it. Its pathological.

Its like banging your head against a brick wall. You have the one thing that makes her more crazy than anything, the thing she hates you just for having, the thing she wants more than anything and yet can not have, therefore she hates you for it.

You have a dick! Don't take it personal. As for the spammer called Faithwyn or whatever the f*ck that supposed to mean, Faithwyn and mulva1989 could be the same person if you read their responses. They both appear to hate men or at least men who dare to challenge their reality and near as I can tell are both lesbian dyke carpet munchers.
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:31
Author: SuperAdmin
visionplushdr wrote:
MadVR is a software yes, but the HDR processing inside works just perfect for native HDR / BT. 2020.

I have tried to explain you can choose the gamut you want when using the HDR native stream mastered in BT. 2020 such as my movies.

The folder method works fine for my movies, use it. You will make MadVR to properly configure the color output by itself when playing the movie directly.

The color in BT. 2020 is not even possible on ANY 4K TV to date, but you can make MadVR output that color gamut with "tweaks" to make it look perfect : Saturation for example.

Read the above settings and you will see what i mean.

4K TV's plays the same as MadVR internal HDR processing: TV's is just a software that does the same thing as MadVR: Toning down the nits to SDR and choose the correct gamut, just like MadVR does.

i know all this correct me if im wrong if you didnt encode your rips with BT.2020 all this would be pointless wouldn't it?
btw i solved my color issue it was my tv switching signals because aleinware was being detected as gaming console (osd on tv was off)
and yes the colors are almost a match to the screens you showed us everything looks much better colors look real now

the only thing i think is a let down adjusting madvr to every individual rip you release
work in progress i guess
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 14:14
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
anyone tried Avatar yet? it's heavenly!, followed his each and every instruction and plus tweaked some of MadVR settings for my taste,
Might I suggest for the next movie VisionPLusHDR? Life of Pi, please.

I wonder Vision is it possible to watch the same movie in VR? Just curious because then it will be just SWEEET!!!!
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 14:27
SleazyMale wrote:
anyone tried Avatar yet? it's heavenly!, followed his each and every instruction and plus tweaked some of MadVR settings for my taste,

I wonder Vision is it possible to watch the same movie in VR? Just curious because then it will be just SWEEET!!!!

You have it completed? I had an issue and my HDD died on me where i had the movie seeding, i then moved the download folder to another HDD where i had the same video file but when it re checked it said i had only 86.7% of the file ... extremely strange as it was the SAME file... then i had to " re download " my own file wtf.

How come you got it completed if its supposed i didn't seed it all? I don't get this torrent world haha
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 14:35
visionplushdr wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:

You have it completed? I had an issue and my HDD died on me where i had the movie seeding, i then moved the download folder to another HDD where i had the same video file but when it re checked it said i had only 86.7% of the file ... extremely strange as it was the SAME file... then i had to " re download " my own file wtf.

How come you got it completed if its supposed i didn't seed it all? I don't get this torrent world haha

Won't be able to seed it though for a couple of days been busy in real life sorry, And where I am going I won't have a Wifi connection so will tether with my mobile data only for limited usage because of the limited bandwidth.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 14:38
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:

Won't be able to seed it though for a couple of days been busy in real life sorry, And where I am going I won't have a Wifi connection so will tether with my mobile data only for limited usage because of the limited bandwidth.

Yes no problem but you got it 100% ? It's weird, it shows me here i never uploaded the whole file, or i don't understand how torrent works lol.

Im now supposedly downloading my own video and it's stuck at 92.6% ... it doesnt downloads anymore. It's weird as i seeded the same video file again and it says me here is not the " same " as its not completed in checking that's why it goes to download the remaining parts.

If you got it completed then it's good because if you did someone else too. I dont need to re upload the whole thing.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 14:44
visionplushdr wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:

Yes no problem but you got it 100% ? It's weird, it shows me here i never uploaded the whole file, or i don't understand how torrent works lol.

Im no supposely downloading my own video and it's stuck at 92.6% ... it doesnt downloads anymore. It's weird as i seeded the same video file again and it says me here is not the " same " as its not completed in checking that's why it goes to download the remaining parts.

If you got it completed then it's good because if you did someone else too. I dont need to re upload the whole thing.

Not in the mood of explaining you how seeding works lol but lets just say when you are seeding a torrent someone is downloading plus uploading at the same time so technically a downloader which is a leecher is also a seeder at the same time of downloading so it will be not wrong to say that you were not the only one who were seeding the torrent.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 14:48
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:

Im no supposely downloading my own video and it's stuck at 92.6% ... it doesnt downloads anymore. It's weird as i seeded the same video file again and it says me here is not the " same " as its not completed in checking that's why it goes to download the remaining parts.

Not in the mood of explaining you how seeding works lol but lets just say when you are seeding a torrent someone is downloading plus uploading at the same time so technically a downloader which is a leecher is also a seeder at the same time of downloading so it will be not wrong to say that you were not the only one who were seeding the torrent.

I know that part lol. But i mean, it never shown here i " seeded " the whole movie, or maybe people got it random parts and got it completed... somehow. It said i uploaded about 18GB out of 26.8... that's why i dont get this.
Badness avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 04:16
well as far as I can tell you have now uploaded 2 torrents The Shallows and Avatar. As far as I can see there was no disturbance or problem with Avatar as you indicated in your message and it was never deleted, nor was another renamed copy uploaded to ET.

So it is quite possible you are a bit confused and still learning about the upload process.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 16:41
Badness wrote:
well as far as I can tell you have now uploaded 2 torrents The Shallows and Avatar. As far as I can see there was no disturbance or problem with Avatar as you indicated in your message and it was never deleted, nor was another renamed copy uploaded to ET.

So it is quite possible you are a bit confused and still learning about the upload process.

Ozi is telling me he can't get it more than 60%.

As i have explained via messages, my HDD died on me where i had the original files from the torrent i have uploaded to ET.

I had the SAME identical movie on other HDD so i decided to "change folder" and "re check" to that same MP4 file, the UTORRENT says when it finish re check i only have 86.7% which is completely non sense, since it's the same IDENTICAL movie mp4.

I wont upload it again, that means the 500+ people and on other trackers OZI have uploaded the same torrent file are going to have to RE download everything from scratch and that also means there will be 2 versions of the same movie, one incompleted the other completed, it will be a mess.

I have the SAME file on here, there must be a way to SEED it without utorrent doing crap. Something is wrong when Utorrent " re checks " since it must be 100% not 86.7% like it says on here , with the SAME video file. Size: 26.8 GB (28,785,146,227 bytes) I don't get it.

If i have to re upload people are also need to re download the new torrent, the first torrent would have to be deleted from ET and the rest of the sites Ozi uploaded it to.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 13 of 27   [ 399 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3