Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.147.239.111.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology for any movie

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 16 of 27   [ 399 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 14:16
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
that was exactly what the problem was ran it through MKVToolNix removed all the streams except for the main HD audio now appears for selection. Thanks
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 18:26
Author: Vip MemberBitcoin MasterVerified UploadermenTurtle
Today i had the first supporter to VISIONPLUS HDR movie releases. The person completed 2 mobile pin offers:
The first one he did it to download the torrent file on tekno3d.com post and the other one supporting visionplus hdr on here: http://tekno3d.com/2016/11/27/support-visionplus-hdr-torrent-movie-releases/

The person completed 2 offers from Austria so he/she must be from that country.

I want to thank this person publicly.

I will release now Captain America: Civil War in VISIONPLUS HDR. ( requested by spanish_bull )

As i explained to a lot of people via private messaging and also on this same topic, the VISIONPLUS HDR movie releases needs a lot of time and effort. It's not like some movie rip and encode to HEVC or any other codec.

Transferring movies to HDR is the same method movie studios do:
  1. - HDR Grading process up to 10K NITS * more than movie studios do * ( takes a LOT OF TIME )
  2. - Lot of personal scripts on avisynth
  3. - Dither to 10-bit color depth
  4. - Convert to BT. 2020 gamut/matrix/primaries
  5. - Encoding into HEVC SMPTE PQ ST. 2084 ( HDR Native Standard ).
  6. - Mux everything into a Fully Compliant HEVC HDR Commercial container MP4 ( Can be detected as Native HDR on MPC-HC or any HDR TV )

This is the reason it takes a lot of time and it's actually exclusive process as nobody else in the world is able to replicate it.

Explained why it takes a lot of time and effort, if i don't get support the VISIONPLUS HDR is not even possible. To make it happen i need the support. Basically because when i transfer a movie i need to stop working on anything else i do for a living and it takes days. I lose a lot of money and i have to feed on my family and living over here is not free, as it's not free anywhere in the world.

Thanks again for the support to the person from AUSTRIA. Thanks to the support from the mystery person im now doing Captain America Civil War. But try to support the whole process more frequently.

XpoZ avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 18:30
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
visionplushdr wrote:
Today i had the first supporter to VISIONPLUS HDR movie releases. The person completed 2 mobile pin offers:
The first one he did it to download the torrent file on tekno3d.com post and the other one supporting visionplus hdr on here: http://tekno3d.com/2016/11/27/support-visionplus-hdr-torrent-movie-releases/

I will release now Captain America: Civil War in VISIONPLUS HDR. ( requested by spanish_bull )

As i explained to a lot of people via private messaging and also on this same topic, the VISIONPLUS HDR movie releases needs a lot of time and effort. It's not like some movie rip and encode to HEVC or any other codec.

1. - HDR Grading process up to 10K NITS * more than movie studios do * ( takes a LOT OF TIME )
  6. - Mux everything into a Fully Compliant HEVC HDR Commercial container MP4 ( Can be detected as Native HDR on MPC-HC or any HDR TV )

This is the reason it takes a lot of time and it's actually exclusive process as nobody else in the world is able to replicate it.

Explained why it takes a lot of time and effort, if i don't get support the VISIONPLUS HDR is not even possible. To make it happen i need the support. Basically because when i transfer a movie i need to stop working on anything else i do for a living and it takes days. I lose a lot of money and i have to feed on my family and living over here is not free, as it's not free anywhere in the world.

Thanks again for the support to the person from AUSTRIA. Thanks to the support from the mystery person im now doing Captain America Civil War. But try to support the whole process more frequently.

That is a 'adfly' kinda link you posted here. its not allowed.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 18:32
XpoZ wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:

That is a 'adfly' kinda link you posted here. its not allowed.

adfly what? Is a website with a blog post. Did you at least read what i posted, or you "thought" it was "adfly" link and just posted? Just wondering.
XpoZ avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 18:42
Author: Trusted UploaderTurtle
its a advertising site, people send their site's traffic to there for income money by clicking 'skip ad' button. And your link also ask me to 'skip ad'.

1c044605e7.png
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 18:53
XpoZ wrote:
its a advertising site, people send their site's traffic to there for income money by clicking 'skip ad' button. And your link also ask me to 'skip ad'.

1c044605e7.png

I replied but the post didnt show up.

It does not show that on here, why i would add some horrible advertising on a page where im asking support? It would be the most ridiculous marketing move ever.

I checked though over the latest installed plugins. I removed those. Can you check if it appears on another browser?
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 01:41
Captain America: Civil War VISIONPLUS HDR:

DNvGnfx.jpg

K2WLETG.jpg

Im uploading it tomorrow.
MentalZero avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 04:11
Author:
Since XpoZ has not gotten back to you about his claim of an advertising site, just wanted let you know that I get nothing like what he is claiming on my end, just a brief loading meter of your website and then it appears.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 04:20
MentalZero wrote:
Since XpoZ has not gotten back to you about his claim of an advertising site, just wanted let you know that I get nothing like what he is claiming on my end, just a brief loading meter of your website and then it appears.

Thanks for the info, glad nothing weird appears then.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 20:57
Im going to upload it after it ends to upload to the server, then use a server seed. From now on VISIONPLUS HDR Releases are going to be first on tekno3d.com, then on extratorrent.cc

For support goals that's the only way to spread the word about the hdr transfers and make people more open to support the releases, since it's the only way to make it happen.

I will also provide now different MadVR settings ( setting 1, setting 2 and so on ) with Screenshot comparison for you to know how it looks like on each setting.

This is for NON HDR TV's, since if you own one you can just use your TV preset and the "passthrough HDR content to TV" form MadVR.

For example, Screenshot comparison with "SETTING 1"

Blu Ray SDR
xwCjEwT.jpg

VISIONPLUS HDR Release [ MadVR SETTING 1 ]
2Fiv6E0.jpg

This setting clearly shows the range improvement ( clouds, you even have COLOR on the sky, etc )

Blu Ray SDR
5cdCID4.jpg

VISIONPLUS HDR Release [ MadVR SETTING 2 ]
6zi8TwE.jpg

I will continue to show comparisons and each setting.

This is the setting i use for watch the movies in MadVR [ SETTING 3 ]

37gaong.jpg

Blu Ray SDR
iesOxlo.jpg

VISIONPLUS HDR Release [ MadVR SETTING 3 ]
E78aPsW.jpg

Blu Ray SDR
SA4liUv.jpg

That's how i watch all my HDR transfers, with this last setting. But everything is up to tastes. The advantage of an HDR transfer is you have unlimited possibilites and a really high range which allows you to tweak to the extreme.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 03:17
Video Tutorial For Captain America Civil War VISIONPLUS HDR release:

Image Quality in 4K using MadVR Image/Chroma Upscaling Bicubic125 + Luma Sharpening 1.50:

http://imgur.com/PGMd6oc
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 15:29
For MULVA:

You are deleting my comments and editing my torrents. Fine.

My work is something very new to the entire community which isn't being done by anyone else and people don't even know that such a thing exists then how do I get people to know of existence of movies in HDR which are not even commercially available??" just uploading endlessly isn't helping anyone now is it?? can we have a middle ground?? I just inform people about my work and if they are interested then they can find the details on my torrent page?? Also unlike KAT we don't have a wall where we could announce and ask help from the community or a startup page where we could announce the availability of BT.2020 and HDR content?? I have an amazing encode technique but need the support to maintain my work.

It looks like im going alone with this. Good luck.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 15:34
Say thanks to mulva for making me not uploading HDR transfers anymore in torrents. Now people goes back to NO HDR releases for the torrent community. Back to zero.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 15:42
marjah wrote:
When are you going to make more of these available here instead of just using this site to promote, and market and advertise your own site which is against the rules here.

I am waiting for Superman vs Batman Dawn Of Justice 2016

I will recap:

You don't get it. HDR transfers doesn't exists on torrents. I need support, that's why i have created so good quality website. Just like ZEUS got one for his rips i did a much better one because i need support to make it happen. Advertising is not bad when it comes to something completely UNIQUE on the entire movie torrent world. People wants HDR movies, because HDR is new now and massively sold on TV's.

I even asked ZEUS help to promote it and he replied once then vanished. Looks like nobody wants HDR movies on torrents?

Why you are capping the possibility to people to get this? Is native HDR, 100% REC. 2020 compliant, for ANY MOVIE !!! COME ON!!!

This is not normal rips, it needs TIME EFFORT MONEY TOO. I lost hardware, had to buy new one. It's something hard to achieve that's why NOBODY ELSE DOES IT.

If you continue to cap this then people are going to stay with SDR rips forever.
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 15:49
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover

Using this site to promote, and market and advertise your own site which is against the rules here. Not sharing your technology is more harm to your technology than the P2P community and makes you look like the kid who took his ball and went home because he got busted doing something he isnt allowed to do here.

You do a lot more talking, promoting and marketing of your technology here than anything else. You use this site for your own benefit and offer us crumbs. We are patient and tolerant with you, we give you the ability to upload your work for people to view it to see the difference, and you continue to use us and now you disrespect us.

I am beginning to see that you are not about sharing at all but you like some others here are about profit and gain and recognition. It seems your agenda is inconsistent with ours good luck.

I guess you wont be needing the trial uploader status any more
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 16 of 27   [ 399 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2