Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.198.187.30.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology for any movie

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 2 of 27   [ 399 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 09:22
Author: Warned
Looks pretty sweet to me as far as quality goes, Providing such an option for downloaders at Et might not be such a bad thing, though it would depend heavily on the finished file size. I am always looking to improve the quality of content in my library. Nice work. You'll have to apply for trial uploader status and get approved before being able to do much of anything though.

good luck visionplushdr
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 00:01
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendmenTurtle

Cat wrote:
Looks pretty sweet to me as far as quality goes, Providing such an option for downloaders at Et might not be such a bad thing, though it would depend heavily on the finished file size. I am always looking to improve the quality of content in my library. Nice work. You'll have to apply for trial uploader status and get approved before being able to do much of anything though.

good luck visionplushdr

Developing is now complete.

Find youtube video: VISIONPLUS HDR Technology Final Version © Movie X-Men: Apocalypse - Magneto Scene

Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 04:18
wanted to say congrats to visionplushdr, you've been granted the opportunity to demonstrate something now, don't squander it. There are many more who get turned down and never get the chance. Don't disappoint.

Also thanks yogi - this is one case i am glad didnt get shot down without the chance to see what he's got.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 05:22
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
Can you elaborate a bit more on the processing?
First of all .. the screens and samples look great.. so kudos on that ..
But if this really is better then anything available and since this works within the 'limited' capabilities of a normal screen I guess my biggest question would be.. Is this YOUR OWN interpretation of how the movie should look? and if not.. what source do you use for this since you claim that this is better then anything else publicly available..? If you only have access to already corrected sources then you do not have a side-by-side comparison to what 'the real thing' should look like .. And how do you overcome the range limit?
visionplushdr wrote:
and does not change the original film essence.
I know you said this in the OP.. but frankly.. 'film essence' is an ambiguous term.. and also there is a lot of fancy terms and sales talk there without actually explaining anything relevant. Don't mean that in a snide way.. and I don't expect you to explain it in a way that we could copy what you do .. but since your samples do look impressive I'm genuinely interested ..

Also the impressive thing about your samples is the HDR toning not so much the 4k resolution.. You talked about uploading trailers because of the immense size of a whole movie.. Might I suggest you upload some of your VISIONPLUS HDR work in 1080 or even 720p? I understand that in 4k it would look even better.. but you would reach a far bigger audience if you showcase it in more popular resolution/sizes .. and ofcourse the difference between normal 1080p encodes and yours would be equally impressive as comparing normal 4k to your 4k... Anybody who cares enough already knows what proper 4k looks like .. so you're not gonna knock anyone's socks off so to say with the 4k part.. but by limiting yourself to 4k you do only reach a select audience..
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 07:27
shit traded one sleazymale wet blanket for a mulva1989 wet blanket - why am i not surprised, Any chance to make herself look superior. mulva the magnificent always has to steal the thunder and relegate all others to the shadows while she basks in their sunlight.

Genuinely interested my ass - she just sees a chance to make herself look superior at an others expense! Just couldn't resist the chance to dampen the guys victory.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 07:53
Cat wrote:
shit traded one sleazymale wet blanket for a mulva1989 wet blanket - why am i not surprised, Any chance to make herself look superior. mulva the magnificent always has to steal the thunder and relegate all others to the shadows while she basks in their sunlight.

Genuinely interested my ass - she just sees a chance to make herself look superior at an others expense! Just couldn't resist the chance to dampen the guys victory.
Seriously Cat you need to shut the f*ck up already..
AGAIN all you do is try to dismantle a real conversations and stir up shit for your own amusement... The forum is already filled with you doing this.. when is it enough?

What superiority? .. All I do is engage in a conversation and actually show interest in what he is talking about..
That you only have 2 modes which are asskiss till poo drips from your mouth or insult/abuse to the point that you get banned or lose statuses doesn't mean those 2 are the only means of communicating among normal people..

And what victory? who's expense ?
It can't really be a legit victory if nobody is allowed to ask questions about it..
And you're the one that uses his topic which is about something serious to again twist it so to seek conflict with your common adversaries ... so if you're really so concerned about his accomplishments being praised.. might I suggest you stop doing that..

All in all you're not really talking much sense.. but... that's nothing new.
And yes I know you're gonna come up with a whole sling of insults and other stuff you said 1000x before already..
Do your best .. do your worst .. Use your dupes .. I don't care...
I'm not here for you.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:59
see there you go, she demands respect and yet feels entitled to tell members to shut the f*ck up! Some staff double standard. Sorry i dont think so, as long as i have a forum and the opportunity to do so I will comment how and where and on what I please...maybe you should restrict yourself and your foul mouth to chat with the rest of the window lickers.

You just cant pass a chance for some self promotion - even at the expense of others, almost seems to make it more valuable for you..
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:26
Cat wrote:
see there you go, she demands respect and yet feels entitled to tell members to shut the f*ck up! Some staff double standard. Sorry i dont think so, as long as i have a forum and the opportunity to do so I will comment how and where and on what I please...maybe you should restrict yourself and your foul mouth to chat with the rest of the window lickers.

You just cant pass a chance for some self promotion - even at the expense of others, almost seems to make it more valuable for you..
7b02975cd9a35a5349536813124ff95e.jpg

Now quiet please while the rest of us for once like to have a forum topic that isn't tormented by Mr. Fuzzy Pants trying to hijack the thread for his own twisted games.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 15:47
right now like i said...back to chat with all the other window lickers you go.....mulvaineedtohavethelastword1989 -
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 18:56
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendmenTurtle

Mulva1989 wrote:
Can you elaborate a bit more on the processing?
First of all .. the screens and samples look great.. so kudos on that ..
But if this really is better then anything available and since this works within the 'limited' capabilities of a normal screen I guess my biggest question would be.. Is this YOUR OWN interpretation of how the movie should look? and if not.. what source do you use for this since you claim that this is better then anything else publicly available..? If you only have access to already corrected sources then you do not have a side-by-side comparison to what 'the real thing' should look like .. And how do you overcome the range limit?

visionplushdr wrote:
and does not change the original film essence.

I know you said this in the OP.. but frankly.. 'film essence' is an ambiguous term.. and also there is a lot of fancy terms and sales talk there without actually explaining anything relevant. Don't mean that in a snide way.. and I don't expect you to explain it in a way that we could copy what you do .. but since your samples do look impressive I'm genuinely interested ..

Also the impressive thing about your samples is the HDR toning not so much the 4k resolution.. You talked about uploading trailers because of the immense size of a whole movie.. Might I suggest you upload some of your VISIONPLUS HDR work in 1080 or even 720p? I understand that in 4k it would look even better.. but you would reach a far bigger audience if you showcase it in more popular resolution/sizes .. and ofcourse the difference between normal 1080p encodes and yours would be equally impressive as comparing normal 4k to your 4k... Anybody who cares enough already knows what proper 4k looks like .. so you're not gonna knock anyone's socks off so to say with the 4k part.. but by limiting yourself to 4k you do only reach a select audience..

Yes i can do 1080p or 720p , that actually is pretty faster as well to transfer. And of course, about less than 3 times the size in HEVC 10-bit.

My transfers gets you the BT. 2020 range and 10-bit color HDR, real transfer. Not some tone mapping, like anybody can do that and believe me it looks much worse than what im offering.

Here you can see some more images with the awarded movie " The Shallows " . If you compare the visionplus hdr version to the commercial 4K HDR version, visionplus hdr actually looks better. And The Shallows is a huge awarded movie in terms of HDR quality for commercial blu-rays, if not the best you can buy.

You can compare here:

http : // imgur . com/a/FGL0s

Or find latest 3 videos showcasing The Shallows in Visionplus HDR on my youtube channel: VISIONPLUS HDR Technology Final Version © Movie The Shallows - Help Scene

This is real standard transfer, the BT. 2020 actually works as any other Blu-Ray 4K HDR movie. It's not some rip in 709 primaries or 8bit color. Just like movie studios do it.

If someone gets interested it could probably get to anybody worldwide.

I will see if i can upload some 1080p movie like The Shallows in visionplus hdr.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 21:56
visionplushdr wrote:
My transfers gets you the BT. 2020 range and 10-bit color HDR, real transfer. Not some tone mapping, like anybody can do that and believe me it looks much worse than what im offering
And this is where it gets a bit hazy.. The specs you're talking about are FAR greater then a normal screen can show.. So tone mapping has to occur because of the difference.. You cannot 1:1 present full 2020 color gamut within 709 limits and you cannot present HDR luminosity values that are outside a normal screens capabilities on a normal screen.

So unless you're saying that these are magic beans.. 'trickery' has to occur..
Now that in itself is nothing out of the ordinary or bad..
But you're claiming to introducing a new kind of 'trickery' without really getting into the basic concept behind it.. That plus human eyes are pretty perceptive .. which makes it a valid concern to wonder whether this is actually a closer representation of the original movie or that you're just a good colorist/grader and were able to re-interpret the images to something else impressive..

Without a side-by-side comparison of what the real thing should look like .. it's hard to judge which of the two it is.. And showing more images which should look better does not answer that question.. So instead of that... explaining the logic behind it, why it works and why it should look better then the wide gamut releases from the studios itself would go a long way in validating that this really is the 'film essence'..

I'm far from an expert on the subject so.. if I'm missing something.. by all means please edify me.. I'm not trying to say your wrong or anything .. just trying to dig a little deeper in the subject matter..

Anyway.. like I said I do like the screens you have shown.. so whatever it is.. I am looking forward to actual movies you can upload in VISIONPlUS HDR.
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 05:32
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
My transfers gets you the BT. 2020 range and 10-bit color HDR, real transfer. Not some tone mapping, like anybody can do that and believe me it looks much worse than what im offering
And this is where it gets a bit hazy (FOR ME AND WHERE I SUSPECT YOUR A FAKE).. The specs you're talking about are FAR greater then a normal screen can show (DONT ASK ME TO SUBSTANTIATE THAT WITH A CREDIBLE SOURCE THOUGH, LET'S JUST INSIST IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE TO THE BRILLIANT).. So tone mapping has to occur because of the difference.. You cannot 1:1 present full 2020 color gamut within 709 limits and you cannot present HDR luminosity values that are outside a normal screens capabilities on a normal screen. (NOW PLEASE DONT ASK ME TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU CAN'T)

So unless you're saying that these are magic beans (WHICH YOU ARENT OF COURSE, I'LL JUST SUBTLY SUGGEST IT).. 'trickery' has to occur..Now that in itself is nothing out of the ordinary or bad..
But you're claiming to introducing a new kind of 'trickery' without really getting into the basic concept behind it (AND WHEN IT COMES TO BULLSHIT AND TRICKERY I AM MULVA1989, QUEEN OF THE BULLSHIT AND TRICKERY POLICE AT EXTRATORRENT).. That plus human eyes are pretty perceptive (ESPECIALLY THE EYES OF THE ALL SEEING, ALL KNOWING MULVA1989) .. which makes it a valid concern (FOR ME ON BEHALF OF THE COMMUNITY I ATTACK, BULLY AND INTERROGATE WHILE PRETENDING TO SERVE AND PROTECT) to wonder whether this is actually a closer representation of the original movie or that you're just a good colorist/grader and were able to re-interpret the images to something else impressive..(THIS IS ME QUESTIONING YOUR SOURCE AND YOUR SKILLS, TRYING TO DETERMINE IF YOU DO WHAT I DO AND ARE BETTER AT IT).

Without a side-by-side comparison of (MY WORK AND YOURS) what the real thing should look like .. it's hard to judge which of the two it is (NOT HARD TO JUDGE, JUST HARD FOR ME TO ACCEPT SOMEONE MIGHT ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING BETTER THAN ME).. And showing more images which should look better does not answer that question (SO EVEN AFTER BEING GRANTED TRIAL UPLOADER STATUS, I'LL BE WATCHING AND SCRUTINIZING YOUR WORK, WAITING FOR YOU TO MAKE A MISTAKE SO I CAN BE RIGHT!).. So instead of that... explaining the logic behind it, why it works and why it should look better then the wide gamut releases from the studios itself would go a long way in validating that this really is the 'film essence'.. (IF NOTHING ELSE IT MIGHT TEMPORARILY SATISFY MY OWN GRANDIOSITY BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO REALLY CARES)

I'm far from an expert (EVEN THOUGH I PLAY ONE ON TV) on the subject so (I REALLY AM AN EXPERT ON THIS SUBJECT AND MANY OTHERS).. if I'm missing something.. by all means please edify (NOURISH ME YOU CAN"T TEACH ME!) me.. I'm not trying to say your wrong or anything (ACTUALLY THATS EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING, IT JUST TAKES ME MILLIONS OF WORDS TO DO IT) .. just trying to dig a little deeper (PROVING HOW INTELLIGENT I AM TO ANY ET ADMINS SCOUTING FOR FUTURE ADMINS)in the subject matter..

Anyway.. like I said I do like the screens you have shown (EVEN THOUGH I JUST COULDNT COMPLIMENT YOU AND LEAVE IT AT BEING GRACIOUS).. so whatever it is.. I am looking forward to actual movies you can upload in VISIONPlUS HDR. (THAT BEING SAID HOW MUCH OF AN ARROGANT EGO DRIVEN B1TCH AM I)

THE MYSTICAL MYSTERIOUS DOUBLE TALK OF THE AMAZING MULVA1989 - WHAT IS SHE REALLY SAYING HERE ARE HER WORDS DECODED TO REVEAL THEIR TRUE MEANING AND HER REAL MOTIVES.
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 06:51
this is what happens when you challenge a staff who insists she is superior to everyone else. She has to flex her muscles throw her weight around and spitefully give a status that is meant to shame or humiliate a member...now keep in mind how many times I have been warned and banned for the same behavior without using the power staff has.....and here she is abusing her power again.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 08:22
Author: Admin
Cat wrote:
wanted to say congrats to visionplushdr, you've been granted the opportunity to demonstrate something now, don't squander it. There are many more who get turned down and never get the chance. Don't disappoint.

Also thanks yogi - this is one case i am glad didnt get shot down without the chance to see what he's got.

Cheers Cat. We all know how valued good encoders are. You yourself at one point in time brought out some rather good copies of hard to find films and it's a pity that you're not as prolific as you were back in the day.

visionplushdr, i've given you the uploading status, so now it's upto you to show us something. this status won't last forever so better start uploading and above all seeding!
ozi avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 13:55
Author: SuperAdmin
judging only by the screenshots the image looks flat and colors dont looks right the definition looks lost in comparison to a lot of 4k iv watched

if your depending on x265 to provide you quality over compressing the video wont do that
if your goal is to reduce the file size fine x265 is great to do that but it wont retain quality it you over do it

people misunderstand the usage of x264 and x265 there goal is to provide quality just because they are capable of higher compression that doesn't mean over compressing it will retain high quality

you can test that your self with your current settings and a higher value settings

there is no point in making a 4k rip if your planing on watching it on a 55 inch display tv

you would get much better results by by fixing the colors to the original source and using the same resolution
upscaling it wont make it better

it's like when people upscale dvd's to 720p the screen looks better but the quality look smudged and stretched over all performance on the big screen looks shit were as if they kept the original resolution playbacks much better

the Original Source: Blu-ray 1080p SDR has much better color and definition compared to the 4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology. The Shallows were it looks like the life's been sucked out of it and you tried to repair it by turning the lights back on and throwing yellow paint over the screen the balance looks wrong the trees went from green to dying the water looks someones been pissing in it the sand looks artificial

dont take any of this personally im just giving you my honest opinion the colors are way off
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 2 of 27   [ 399 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5