Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.224.204.189.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology for any movie

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 3 of 27   [ 399 posts ]
AuthorMessage
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 18:10
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendmenTurtle

Mulva1989 wrote:

visionplushdr wrote:
My transfers gets you the BT. 2020 range and 10-bit color HDR, real transfer. Not some tone mapping, like anybody can do that and believe me it looks much worse than what im offering

And this is where it gets a bit hazy.. The specs you're talking about are FAR greater then a normal screen can show.. So tone mapping has to occur because of the difference.. You cannot 1:1 present full 2020 color gamut within 709 limits and you cannot present HDR luminosity values that are outside a normal screens capabilities on a normal screen.

So unless you're saying that these are magic beans.. 'trickery' has to occur..
Now that in itself is nothing out of the ordinary or bad..
But you're claiming to introducing a new kind of 'trickery' without really getting into the basic concept behind it.. That plus human eyes are pretty perceptive .. which makes it a valid concern to wonder whether this is actually a closer representation of the original movie or that you're just a good colorist/grader and were able to re-interpret the images to something else impressive..

Without a side-by-side comparison of what the real thing should look like .. it's hard to judge which of the two it is.. And showing more images which should look better does not answer that question.. So instead of that... explaining the logic behind it, why it works and why it should look better then the wide gamut releases from the studios itself would go a long way in validating that this really is the 'film essence'..

I'm far from an expert on the subject so.. if I'm missing something.. by all means please edify me.. I'm not trying to say your wrong or anything .. just trying to dig a little deeper in the subject matter..

Anyway.. like I said I do like the screens you have shown.. so whatever it is.. I am looking forward to actual movies you can upload in VISIONPlUS HDR.

How come you can claim someone is fake when you don't have any idea on video processing or HDR?

The videos i show on youtube or the images are not HDR, just simulated. HDR needs 10-bit stream and for what id o the SMPTE ST. 2084 standard HDR characteristics and BT. 2020

Youtube is VP9, 709 and no HDR standard, at all. What i show is a simulated video/image to make it close to what visionplus hdr offers.

Here you can see how it looks like on a TV, still very hard to take a photo from the TV due to the excessive display nits, it also gets blured for the camera to get so high nits, i don't own a pro camera yet.

SDR vs VISIONPLUS HDR took from the TV:

imgur on /a/Tb8P1

This is the stream specs and HOW-TO Playback and calibration, im going to upload the torrent for the shark attack in 2160p visionplus HDR for people to see what is about and avoid people like you commenting without knowledge:

HOW TO PLAYBACK VISIONPLUS HDR

For Computer Playback

1)Download MPC-HC Latest Release
2)Install Lav Filters
3)Install a suitable codecs pack including HEVC/H.265 Decoder.

4)In MadrVR select HDR playback direct to TV ( First option )
5)Select DirectX 11 FullScreen Exclusive
6)In LAV Filter Select P010 and CPU Only Decoding for 10-bit output.

For TV Playback

Stream is SMPTE 2084, you can playback from any HDR capable TV directly from USB.

TV Calibration Preset for VISIONPLUS HDR Technology:

Example Samsung 4K TV:

Main Settings

Backlight 20 ( MAX )
Contrast 100 ( MAX )
Brightness 60-70 ( Turn up brightness until you see whites peaking and losing details, use any scene where you can see clouds to calibrate this )
Saturation 100 ( MAX )

Advanced Image Settings

Dynamic Contrast MAX
Black Tone ( The Deepest )
Color Space: NATIVE
White Balances ( LEAVE DEFAULT )
Gamma: This settings depends on your panel, try negative or positive until you see perfect black level.

Image Options

Color Temperature: Standard

STREAM SPECIFICATIONS

General

Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom (isom/iso2/mp41)
File size : 649 MiB
Duration : 1 min
Overall bit rate : 52.2 Mb/s

Video
ID : 1
Format : HEVC
Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Format profile : Main [email protected]@Main
Codec ID : hvc1
Codec ID/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Bit rate : 51.9 Mb/s
Width : 3 840 pixels
Height : 1 600 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0 (Type 0)
Bit depth : 10 bits
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.352
Stream size : 645 MiB (99%)
Color range : Limited
Color primaries : BT.2020
Transfer characteristics : SMPTE ST 2084
Matrix coefficients : BT.2020 non-constant
Mastering display color primaries : R: x=0.708000 y=0.292000, G: x=0.170000 y=0.797000, B: x=0.131000 y=0.046000, White point: x=0.312700 y=0.329000
Mastering display luminance : min: 0.0001 cd/m2, max: 800.0000 cd/m2
Maximum Content Light Level : 800 cd/m2
Maximum Frame-Average Light Level : 400 cd/m2

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : 40
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 257 kb/s
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel(s)_Original : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate : 46.875 FPS (1024 spf)
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 3.20 MiB (0%)
Language : unk
Default : Yes
Alternate group : 1

visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 18:21

YoGi wrote:

Cat wrote:
wanted to say congrats to visionplushdr, you've been granted the opportunity to demonstrate something now, don't squander it. There are many more who get turned down and never get the chance. Don't disappoint.

Also thanks yogi - this is one case i am glad didnt get shot down without the chance to see what he's got.

Cheers Cat. We all know how valued good encoders are. You yourself at one point in time brought out some rather good copies of hard to find films and it's a pity that you're not as prolific as you were back in the day.

visionplushdr, i've given you the uploading status, so now it's upto you to show us something. this status won't last forever so better start uploading and above all seeding!

Thanks a lot im going to upload the torrent for the shark attack and people to try out and see results. Then upload the whole movie but in 1080p, due to my upload speed.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 18:28

ozi wrote:
judging only by the screenshots the image looks flat and colors dont looks right the definition looks lost in comparison to a lot of 4k iv watched

if your depending on x265 to provide you quality over compressing the video wont do that
if your goal is to reduce the file size fine x265 is great to do that but it wont retain quality it you over do it

people misunderstand the usage of x264 and x265 there goal is to provide quality just because they are capable of higher compression that doesn't mean over compressing it will retain high quality

you can test that your self with your current settings and a higher value settings

there is no point in making a 4k rip if your planing on watching it on a 55 inch display tv

you would get much better results by by fixing the colors to the original source and using the same resolution
upscaling it wont make it better

it's like when people upscale dvd's to 720p the screen looks better but the quality look smudged and stretched over all performance on the big screen looks shit were as if they kept the original resolution playbacks much better

the Original Source: Blu-ray 1080p SDR has much better color and definition compared to the 4K VISIONPLUS HDR Technology. The Shallows were it looks like the life's been sucked out of it and you tried to repair it by turning the lights back on and throwing yellow paint over the screen the balance looks wrong the trees went from green to dying the water looks someones been pissing in it the sand looks artificial

dont take any of this personally im just giving you my honest opinion the colors are way off

Read what i said to the other user complaining. Those are simulated.

imgur on /a/Tb8P1

Stream is native HDR, you need to playback that to see the real deal. And for the record the TV i took the photos using VISIONPLUS HDR is not an HDR TV, and range is amplified to perfection. HDR TV does not exist, is just a preset to expand a native HDR stream with higher range just like what i do, and it needs a preset calibration, which i also offer it.

The first test is uploaded, color and output could be still low for some TV panels, if that happens i just raise it some more.

This would be a transfer and differs from commercial HDR for one big reason: it does not need a restricted blu-ray metadata and the HDR TV with the commercial restricted HDR presets. You can get HDR without the HDR TV by avoiding the metadata commercial restriction. The trick is to make it better or the same looking, that takes some time due to the several TV panels out there.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 18:40
I uploaded the shark attack size about 700mb in 4K.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5250950/

Please test it and if it works out for most of the people i upload the whole movie in 1080p first.

Please seed the file when you complete downloading so speed is better for the rest.

edit: I will re upload the torrent in 1080p. I wont be able to seed 4K until i can get a better connection. I will do the test sample in 1080p and that's what im gonna do for the final full movie upload anyway.

Also i have calibrated the master display better.
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 20:23
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
visionplushdr wrote:
How come you can claim someone is fake when you don't have any idea on video processing or HDR?

The videos i show on youtube or the images are not HDR, just simulated. HDR needs 10-bit stream and for what id o the SMPTE ST. 2084 standard HDR characteristics and BT. 2020

Youtube is VP9, 709 and no HDR standard, at all. What i show is a simulated video/image to make it close to what visionplus hdr offers.

Here you can see how it looks like on a TV, still very hard to take a photo from the TV due to the excessive display nits, it also gets blured for the camera to get so high nits, i don't own a pro camera yet.

imgur on /a/Tb8P1
I'm not making any such claims.. I'm asking legit questions.. You're the one who only seems to want to give a salespitch and bombard us with suggestive images.. telling "how to use our mediaplayer" is the most technical you got so far ..

But you know whatever.. that you get defensive when I point out the obvious and asks questions says enough.. If you just want people to swallow your salespitch and look at your pictures with a twinkle in their eyes and their brains on zero.. then I wish you goodluck...
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 20:46
Here's the 1080p version torrent:

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5251063/

Please DO READ the nfo file on how to playback and calibrate your TV. Do not play without calibration, it's explained and very easy to do.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 20:47
Mulva1989 wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:

imgur on /a/Tb8P1
I'm not making any such claims.. I'm asking legit questions.. You're the one who only seems to want to give a salespitch and bombard us with suggestive images.. telling "how to use our mediaplayer" is the most technical you got so far ..

But you know whatever.. that you get defensive when I point out the obvious and asks questions says enough.. If you just want people to swallow your salespitch and look at your pictures with a twinkle in their eyes and their brains on zero.. then I wish you goodluck...

Hello, download the torrent and playback with your TV calibrated as explained, and please seed. Thanks.

P.D. I have explained to you the "technical" part very well. It's native SMPTE ST. 2084, the problem is you don't seem to understand.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 21:24
Author: Admin
I noticed that you upload presets for video games as well ?

... and another thing is the way you've uploaded your torrent... in a .zip file... that unfortunately is NOT allowed. i'm gonna downlaod and have a look anyways
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 21:43
YoGi wrote:
I noticed that you upload presets for video games as well ?

... and another thing is the way you've uploaded your torrent... in a .zip file... that unfortunately is NOT allowed. i'm gonna downlaod and have a look anyways

Yes i commented i didn't know the procedure.

I will do it right for the whole movie anyway.

This is for testing.

Here you have a video recorded from TV screen on how it looks when calibrated as exposed on the NFO file:

Camera over exposes the real output, though you can see HDR is there. Just compare it with other youtubers showcasing the commercial HDR version.

SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 21:47
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
visionplushdr wrote:

Here you have a video recorded from TV screen on how it looks when calibrated as exposed on the NFO file:

Camera over exposes the real output, though you can see HDR is there. Just compare it with other youtubers showcasing the commercial HDR version.

Too much overly saturated colors in my opinion.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 21:52
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:

"Camera over exposes the real output, though you can see HDR is there"

Do you read.

And saturation is not even an issue, since you CAN calibrate it to your taste, unlike the commercial HDR where you can't.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 22:22
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
visionplushdr wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:

Do you read.

And saturation is not even an issue, since you CAN calibrate it to your taste, unlike the commercial HDR where you can't.

I do read let me be the judge of my opinion if it's overly saturated or not I am currently downloading your torrent on the worst speed ever at 30kbps, Will give a review once finished.
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 22:28
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:
SleazyMale wrote:
visionplushdr wrote:

Do you read.

I do read let me be the judge of my opinion if it's overly saturated or not I am currently downloading your torrent on the worst speed ever at 30kbps, Will give a review once finished.

Thanks, it can never be over saturated when it's native st 2084 HDR man, it let's you saturate as your taste, unlike commercial HDR.

This is a "better recording" , now i also show where it says " 10-bit HDR and BT. 2020 on MadVR " :

See why you are so wrong? You can select from 0 to 100 saturation on your tv preset. Since you CAN control the HDR preset with visionplus hdr.

And this is a youtuber showcasing the commercial HDR version:

ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 00:47
Author: SuperAdmin
according to your post your saying that this is the original source
and this is the after effect once encoded
which to me looks bad if the people that produced and shot the movie wanted trees to look green then the encoded version of the tress should look the same altering the colors takes away the effects from the movie and its viewing experience

btw no point uploading samples to youtube there engine just rencodes the video anyway
if you want people to see samples your better off uploading files to file storage sites were they can be downloaded and viewed
visionplushdr avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 01:12
ozi wrote:
according to your post your saying that this is the original source
and this is the after effect once encoded
which to me looks bad if the people that produced and shot the movie wanted trees to look green then the encoded version of the tress should look the same altering the colors takes away the effects from the movie and its viewing experience

btw no point uploading samples to youtube there engine just rencodes the video anyway
if you want people to see samples your better off uploading files to file storage sites were they can be downloaded and viewed

That's not how the stream looks like, you are auto answering it and you don't even notice it. That's simulated and Stream is ST. 2084, BT. 2020 Native HDR. I already uploaded a torrent and some people got it.

You need to calibrate your TV with the visionplus hdr preset that i also provide and playback with MadVR in exclusive fullscreen 10-bit.

You have above you one video recorded directly from the TV using a crappy mobile camera and below it you have the commercial HDR version recorded in 4K with a much better camera.

On both you see HDR, because what i do is HDR.

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27  [Next]
Page 3 of 27   [ 399 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4